• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go sated, botk, boots depend on enemy champs with a randuins, banshees and black cleaver. You're just ripping through enemies while having enough def.

I'll try out Warriors next time, see where it gets me.

Warriors works also. I find it falls off late game, but is really nice to get that CDR for more ults earlier on. He really works with all three and it is just a preference of play styles and when you want to apply pressure in the game.

Nekofrog

Banned
and people really believed that dyrus tumblr posts meant he can't wait to unload on the reddit community about how shit it is

he meant the tsm org

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
and people really believed that dyrus tumblr posts meant he can't wait to unload on the reddit community about how shit it is

he meant the tsm org

Why can't it be both? Everyone has been shitting on Dyrus for some time now.

He's stated multiple times he wants to still stream under the TSM label alongside Oddone so he can't just burn every bridge there.

Newt

I love it when Regi goes full Wukong.

Edit: lol
3844b4601a5af3f828b70524cccce60c.png

Nekofrog

Banned
bro people in d5 have given up all hope and are just there to play lol

also

every day that goes by with no PBE tahm kench nerfs I get giddy

killatopak

Gold Member
I've been watching a few top 10/5 of top and junglers for 5.18 and most of them have TK in the middle of the pack. He'll be a sleeper champ for worlds or at least at solo q.

I remember a post on reddit talking about stuff SKT and KT were practicing and KT was trying out Morde/Tahm bot so I definitely expect to see him at worlds.

Still don't see what's so great about him if you don't get actual items but eh, who better to prove me wrong than the koreans?

Leezard

I expect to see some more TK as well. His ult should be even stronger in a competitive setting; it's hard to use it properly in solo queue.

drawkcaB

I expect to see some more TK as well. His ult should be even stronger in a competitive setting; it's hard to use it properly in solo queue.

Yep. If Tahm is picked we're about to see some serious shit. Had a few rough games jungle with him in the past few nights. Played him support to see if there was something wrong and did just fine, so I must be doing something wrong in the jungle with him. Admittedly, since I started jungling again about a month ago I'm been having a really rough time with it. Whatever sense I used to have is completely gone.

Love me some Tahm Kench.

Fun tip: If you Q->W to swallow a minion or jungle camp, then W has no mana cost. You can trade putting Q on cooldown and saving 40 mana. Very useful either top (where TK players are frequently maxing W first) or bottom when pressuring opponents under tower. Also useful in the jungle around level 11 when Tahm has a few points in W and his on-hit damage from his ult passive are really high. I saw this info on stream, but I haven't tried it myself.

So is Team Builder for Ranked something that is coming out soon? Or just one of those things we're going to keep hearing about every 6 months to a year?

some day people will realise how strong TK is

expect to see him a lot at Worlds
I love Tahm a ton...except his ult. To me, an ult like that makes him pretty unviable when a team fight breaks out late game.

kenbo

That's why there's bonus damaged whacked on it

And Ranked Teambuilder - sounds like they're trying to rush it out in time for season 6

Calvero

Banned
So is Team Builder for Ranked something that is coming out soon? Or just one of those things we're going to keep hearing about every 6 months to a year?

I love Tahm a ton...except his ult. To me, an ult like that makes him pretty unviable when a team fight breaks out late game.

but the ult passive

patchday

Tahm Kench is a problem in these streets. He wrecks everything.

Yeah hes bout as bad as Blitzcrank if not worse to deal with. Makes bottom lane a total nightmare
That's why there's bonus damaged whacked on it

And Ranked Teambuilder - sounds like they're trying to rush it out in time for season 6

How will it work though? I mean- we wont be able to ban anyone right? Its gonna be just like normal teambuilder?

patchday

Btw, in ARAM the other day I landed on Alistar. We lost the game but it was sooooo close. I actually thought he was kinda a decent counter to Garen. Everytime garen started swinging all crazy I'd just headbutt him a mile away

Nekofrog

Banned
I just witness Newt get freelo off open mid.... and here I thought he had some actual skill!

lol i started it with by flashing over the wall +Qauto for first blood on an invade on a kalista who was recalling under tower

then she came back into lane, newt killed her, and she rage quit

kenbo

CertainlyT said:
We are indeed doing some work on Caitlyn as part of the pre-season's Marksmen update. None of her abilities are likely to change substantially. As many have mentioned she's fun and functional on Live. It's just hard to identify a situation when she's the right pick over other marksmen.

Here's the gist of the present direction, roughly ordered big to small in terms of where our changes are likely to focus:
1.Hone Caitlyn's strategic identity as a siege/zone control-focused champion, likely by emphasizing her traps.
Hone her thematic identity as a sharpshooter by emphasizing accuracy and range.

2.Give a bit more depth to her playstyle, likely by emphasizing shot timing and target selection. You should know a person who has 30 games on Cait from one with 5.
Add this depth through rewarding good planning and judgment, not pure mechanical skill.

3.Retain/enhance her trademark safety, again likely through enhanced traps, in exchange for not being a great tank buster compared to less safe marksmen.
Ensure she has access to offensive rewards should she trade in some of that safety, likely through 90 Caliber Net.

4.Create limited windows of breathing room to her early pressure so that more champions, when properly played, can fight back against her laning phase.
Use those windows to let us be comfortable with her being a potent lane bully.

Sweeet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom