• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
noot its almost like the 1 consistent thing to those wins is that guy playing irelia and keeping shitters from feeding top lane

Tizoc

I'm just gonna leave this here before I inevitably go on 10 game losing streak and get demoted to Plat 1.

Newt what determines which boots you build on Kayle since I notice in one match you have Atk Spd boots and the other m. pen boots.

Newt

Newt what determines which boots you build on Kayle since I notice in one match you have Atk Spd boots and the other m. pen boots.
MPen is a luxury item. Build it if you can afford it. I don't run MPen in runes, so I try to get it every game I can. My runes and masteries are pretty specialized tho. Also, if you're super ahead they won't have magic resist so you can just build attack speed in that situation too. That's what happened in that one game.
fe0212aaa24c01c2287e1d4e1846e9c5.png

Tizoc

MPen is a luxury item. Build it if you can afford it. I don't run MPen in runes, so I try to get it every game I can. My runes and masteries are pretty specialized tho.

Thanks for the info I'll try it out later today.

Malphite feeling pretty strong right now, even with the nerfs to Armour.

I like building him Ap/Tank.3x Dorans rings at the begging, magic pen boots and then rush Sunfire cape/Visage from there.

Reason I prefer this start from, sustain or full tank, is that you output a ton of dmg in the laning phase, once you get a lvl 3 q. You sustain mana pretty well and I don't think any champ has the life steal deal with your dmg in trades.

Enjoying playing Malphite with this build. Have a new appreciation for his ult and how useful it can be in team fights.

Tizoc

Malphite feeling pretty strong right now, even with the nerfs to Armour.

I like building him Ap/Tank.3x Dorans rings at the begging, magic pen boots and then rush Sunfire cape/Visage from there.

Reason I prefer this start from, sustain or full tank, is that you output a ton of dmg in the laning phase, once you get a lvl 3 q. You sustain mana pretty well and I don't think any champ has the life steal deal with your dmg in trades.

Enjoying playing Malphite with this build. Have a new appreciation for his ult and how useful it can be in team fights.

I plan on redoing my malph builds from now on, but I do agree Rushing Sunfire makes langing against him difficult since engaging him would be risky.

Shaco Syndrome finally worked in my favor!

And man gotta love nullifying Leb's chances to snowball. Can't kill me, and I just TP if she roams sidelanes. Sorry Leb, we're going to play the last hitting game and you're going to like it.

So we got a hotfix patch. Anybody know what got fixed?
Hopefully J4s stupid bug
"9/21/2015
Jarvan IV
THE POWER OF IMAGINATION - Fixed a visual bug where Jarvan's Passive - Martial Cadence empowered autoattacks were sometimes not playing an animation
Spectator Mode
LET'S CALL IT AN OPTICAL ILLUSION - Fixed a longstanding visual bug that caused certain VFX (ex. Relic Shield charges, Banshee's Veil bubble, blue/red buff runes) to visually persist even after the effect expired"

zkylon

zkylewd
Shaco Syndrome finally worked in my favor!

And man gotta love nullifying Leb's chances to snowball. Can't kill me, and I just TP if she roams sidelanes. Sorry Leb, we're going to play the last hitting game and you're going to like it.
lvl 29 smurf acc bragging

i don't think so buddy haha

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
19,000 IP and no champs or runes that I want/need. Maybe I should jump on this name change bandwagon as well.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I wish I could have that much ip. It is such a grind for the 6300 champs

Just buy the champs you want for the roles you play. There is no point in having every champ if you only play 1-2 roles aside from making ARAM a lot harder for yourself.

faridmon

Pancakes

Unless you live in Canada with it's idiotic bandwidth caps you can just start downloading everything at like 1AM by the time you get back from work most of the stuff you want should be done.

Nekofrog

Banned
everytime i see snowstorm sivir in the loading screen i say to myself "wait where's our ad carry, why do we have ahri when we already have a mid laner"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom