• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
post game lobby chat:

妈的 这打野妈的煞笔

translated by google:

The mother of the sucker and wild mad at me directly with the collapse of the advantages - the most deadly GANK really invisible. I use Li Sangzhuo 3 -stage single king once and then kill quite playing field and in came to help me kill him once I pressed him two ...

one of the other one said something about ganker's mom.

killatopak

Gold Member
AWXo4Mo.jpg

Another game, another defeated Yasuo.

post game lobby chat:

妈的 这打野妈的煞笔

translated by google:

The mother of the sucker and wild mad at me directly with the collapse of the advantages - the most deadly GANK really invisible. I use Li Sangzhuo 3 -stage single king once and then kill quite playing field and in came to help me kill him once I pressed him two ...

one of the other one said something about ganker's mom.

i just had a game where three people on the other team were arguing in Chinese in the postgame chat

what is going on

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Lol, thought the gif was just the staring part didn't see the end. Also, we all have to deal with it Keepo.

zkylon

zkylewd
Preseason isn't that far away. I'm hoping the ADC changes things up including the stale item build path.
builds are one of the main focus, they're adding new ones and changing most if not all of the existing ones

and champion kits

sounds like it's gonna be awesome and hell at the same time

like always

drawkcaB

Half of what makes tahm broken is his w is a thresh lantern get out of jail free card that doesn't have to rely on the stupid teammate to click it.

Except that he needs to be next to the target and doesn't get to warp them away almost immediately up to 3/4 of a screen away.

I'm enjoying people calling Tahm broken so very, very much.

Bacon

What role is tahm best in? I've been enjoying playing him at supp very much. on the other hand I played like shit in the jungle with him

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
What role is tahm best in? I've been enjoying playing him at supp very much. on the other hand I played like shit in the jungle with him

Jungle and Top.

23qwerty

I gotta say LoLEventVoDs does such a great job each Worlds. It makes me actually watch highlights and interviews. Hai is so good.
2015 is NA's year with TI and Worlds (hopefully)

shoulda spent 30bux on G2A
4Head.png

loleventvods does a great job all year long

ChrisD

Queued up as mid for team builder and I've been waiting like 10 minutes to get into a group wtf

Guess everyone wants mid. :^)

Just won a game where we had no Jungle, an ADC who said he'd never ran ADC before, and a landing phase that started out with a two minute argument. But fifty minutes later and we staring at a Victory screen!

Thank you based "everyone Ult now" rushes, and our Smiteless Warwick for making excellent play calls (no sarcasm, his plans were sound and definitely lead to the win).

Finally won a game after another losing streak by bringing out Janna. Sometimes it's not bad having less offensive power and more peeling ability. I was gonna save up for another rune page since I just have an AD and AP one, but might add Lulu to my supports if she's reducing to 4800 with Kindred's release.

patchday

Same patch that switched around which Summoner Spells are given at certain levels? I quit just before then. Probably better that I didn't end up really liking the mode just to have it yanked out from underfoot.

That's so weird though. I can't see any reason to hold it at such a high level, drop it to 10 or something.

They desperately need to do something. I was so naive when I started. I thought Blind Pick was such a good thing. After awhile I realized it just pisses people off right there in the lobby before the match starts. Additionally, you don't have no time to inspect all your teammates. People can be dicks and wait til last few secs to lock in.

Don't get me wrong- sometimes I still do Blind Pick. But that's when I'm fully prepared to get trolled by an awful team composition. The last Blind Pick I ran we had no support- instead it was an adc and apc on bottom lane. It can be a little refreshing to try out something out of meta like that and actually win the thing.

But my MMR at this point might have elevated me above the lower class rufians at this point. And I'm prepared to 'fill' when I go Blind anyways.

I also mix in some ARAM. However, I'm fully prepared to call it a day if I don't claim a win that day. But I honestly cant recall that happening in quite awhile.

Teambuilder is just so good though. If I see some fishy teams (like two smites) I just blaze. When I run Teambuilder I'm in it to win it

ayy lubricated owl 69 is now 30

grats

FUCK MY LIFE, play against Annie top lane who only plays Annie, jungles never helped even though she was always pushed it. He has to help his shitty Yas who lost lane. WE FUCKING LOST AT 16 minutes I want to break my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom