• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
untitled39zuf0.png

Welp this game is over, before it started.
just dodge

3lp isn't worth it

just dodge

3lp isn't worth it
Well I'm tilting and at 0lp so I'm guessing if I dodged it would just count as a lost.
He said he would carry as renger jungle, so he got butt hurt cause he didn't get jungle because he was last pick. So he locked in rengar adc. And at 10 minutes Kalist had 10 kills and it was impossible to stop them from pushing because we had no range.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh neko

Well I'm tilting and at 0lp so I'm guessing if I dodged it would just count as a lost.
He said he would carry as renger jungle, so he got butt hurt cause he didn't get jungle because he was last pick. So he locked in rengar adc. And at 10 minutes Kalist had 10 kills and it was impossible to stop them from pushing because we had no range.
still, you lose time of your life that could be well spent doing something else (like catching the new season of izombie)

Newt

You should join mumble chat some time. I can get you up to speed in solo q etiquette.

kenbo

you dont get a loss for a 0lp dodge

you just get -3lp, it means nothing

You should join mumble chat some time. I can get you up to speed in solo q etiquette.
Yeah, some times I'm in the mumble. Also there are so many little things about ranked that are weird. It is better than cs go where you have 0 idea when you are going to rank up or rank down. You can win or tie and then loss a rank in cs go but at least in cs go you can carry.

hello people.

played a Vayne game after not playing her for 2 years.

won a Vayne game after not playing her for 2 years. I forgot how "free" you can feel rolling around team fights.

kenbo

I find that people care more in ranked, while norms is more 'relaxed' atmosphere

People are less likely to just muck around in ranked - "lol its just norms dude" pisses me off

Caring a lot about the win can cause some people to tilt and rage, but there are also those people who know being positive is better than raging if they want to win. So that point is neither here nor there

Last game I was in, instead of raging at my ham feeding ass, the ADC told me to just peel for her

Newt

I find that people care more in ranked, while norms is more 'relaxed' atmosphere

People are less likely to just muck around in ranked - "lol its just norms dude" pisses me off

Caring a lot about the win can cause some people to tilt and rage, but there are also those people who know being positive is better than raging if they want to win. So that point is neither here nor there

Last game I was in, instead of raging at my ham feeding ass, the ADC told me to just peel for her
Sounds like a bad ADC.

patchday

there are HotS ads everywhere I go

Probably because they've added tons of content since release. I was gone for 3 months playing LoL and now that I've gone back for Hero League (rankings) I'm overwhelmed by lots of content.

Riot has got the Worlds Championship for it and word of mouth so they probably dont need to advertise while everyone else is scrambling to add content and features

Just noticed in Dota 2 I can spectate championship matches, listen to commentors, and navigate around the match myself as a spectator (in the client). such an awesome feature. I'd love to watch the LoL pros play like this. The broadcasters always frak up the streams and only zoom on the big plays. Cant learn crap from watching those

zkylon

zkylewd
Probably because they've added tons of content since release. I was gone for 3 months playing LoL and now that I've gone back for Hero League (rankings) I'm overwhelmed by lots of content.

Riot has got the Worlds Championship for it and word of mouth so they probably dont need to advertise while everyone else is scrambling to add content and features

Just noticed in Dota 2 I can spectate championship matches, listen to commentors, and navigate around the match myself as a spectator (in the client). such an awesome feature. I'd love to watch the LoL pros play like this. The broadcasters always frak up the streams and only zoom on the big plays. Cant learn crap from watching those

i mean, sure, but to be fair, none of the things you see in competitive league will be of any use for you in your games

the game is just played in an entirely different way

patchday

If I could move the camera myself I could watch their every move from my favorite pro player's perspective. Don't get me wrong the LoL broadcasters are absolutely top notch but I wish I could move the camera myself and follow my favorite pro players every move.

zkylon

zkylewd
If I could move the camera myself I could watch their every move from my favorite pro player's perspective. Don't get me wrong the LoL broadcasters are absolutely top notch but I wish I could move the camera myself and follow my favorite pro players every move.
yeah that'd be nice, just saying that you can probably learn more watching pro streams rather than competitive games

just because the solo q environment they're playing in resembles what you'll find in ur games a lot more than competitive

competitive has weird concepts unknown to solo queue such as team composition, teamplay and not being raging scum

patchday

the chinese streams have player POV cameras, try finding the youtube channels for them perhaps

Yeah, what I've done in the past is watch SKT Faker's vids. Such as his Diana etc. That was supremely helpful.

yeah that'd be nice, just saying that you can probably learn more watching pro streams rather than competitive games

just because the solo q environment they're playing in resembles what you'll find in ur games a lot more than competitive

competitive has weird concepts unknown to solo queue such as team composition, teamplay and not being raging scum

Your words have wisdom to it. That makes sense

HowZatOZ

Banned
I tried to play HoTS last night, just so much shit going on it left me royally confused. Then again I hadn't played for a good six months or more so it's probably all changed.

Where is my damn kindred. Want me some jungle action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom