• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think the problem of tying tp to an item is that it makes it extremely hard to balance, i don't think that's the route riot is gonna take specially since they seem content with top laners using tp by default

as far as more macro summoners, that'd be nice, but i think it's gonna be difficult for riot to find another summoner that's as generally useful as tp, which is probably tp's problem in the first place.

but i honestly think the above is all you need to nerf it, just play with the cooldown until tping to countergank botlane is as punishing as it should be. i think the reduced cooldown on turrets should stay since it's something that makes laners like malphite more viable, tho maybe the numbers on that could be tweaked too

What ever happened to all of the Zed hate from LoLGAF? When I joined these threads during S4, there was Zed shaming every other page lol. Is it because he's being played less?

ad3a24c10a4241454017d45ebedfecba.png

zkylon

zkylewd
What ever happened to all of the Zed hate from LoLGAF? When I joined these threads during S4, there was Zed shaming every other page lol. Is it because he's being played less?

ad3a24c10a4241454017d45ebedfecba.png
zed shitters seem to have smoothly transitioned to yasuo

tho i welcome free lanes of both kinds

Edwardo

Finally tried the new GP. I don't really like his barrels. I can see the potential damage, but what's the point if any decent champ just destroys them first.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Finally tried the new GP. I don't really like his barrels. I can see the potential damage, but what's the point if any decent champ just destroys them first.

It's very very difficult to track those things in teamfights.

If you chain barrels by putting one out of range, waiting till it gets primed then immediatly throw another one > Qing the first they can't do shit about it. GP's barrels are oppressive as fuck, the only thing slightly holding him back is his skill floor.

ChrisD

The Zed players moved to Yasuo and so did my vitriol

I've had exactly one Yasuo in my games so far and I can safely say he was single-handedly one of the most annoying champions I've had the pleasure of seeing.

He was a teammate who missed everything in teamfights and refused to leave his lane all game. The team fights he took place in just happened to fall in his lane. 1/9/0 boys.

Edwardo

It's very very difficult to track those things in teamfights.

If you chain barrels by putting one out of range, waiting till it gets primed then immediatly throw another one > Qing the first they can't do shit about it. GP's barrels are oppressive as fuck, the only thing slightly holding him back is his skill floor.

Alright. I'll prob give him another try eventually. I'm too used to playing tankplank.

Ferga

Today was weird.

Won a game with ez top with flash/barrier who did nothing when darius tped bot 3 times for 5 kills and then a game where I had ez adc.

I guess ezreal isn't that ba......

Oh, i'm sorry. I couldn't even finish that.

What a god awful champ.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Today was weird.

Won a game with ez top with flash/barrier who did nothing when darius tped bot 3 times for 5 kills and then a game where I had ez adc.

I guess ezreal isn't that ba......

Oh, i'm sorry. I couldn't even finish that.

What a god awful champ.

Had to support an ADC Ezreal and he went Sheen/Tear into a Vayne.

He was worthless for 25 minutes. Rito, please nerf this trash champ out of bot lane k thx.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Yeah making it a trinket would mean no wards. Its already difficult as fuck getting people to place the free one, let alone having none.

kenbo

put it on boots

top laners can stop whining about their shit no skill no kill fest

bot lane can stop whining about party's in their lane

and then late game we can still have macro plays

also takes away disgusting homeguard TP plays
if you wanna go fast buy a righteous glory
also please buff glory

zkylon

zkylewd
put it on boots

also please buff glory
i guess it could work if you make it a boot upgrade, not an enchant

like you're trading combat effectiveness for tp and you're also spending a sizeable amount on it

cos if it's like just an enchant and 475g or whatever, then it's gonna be 10 tps every game lol

also please buff glory

Can't do bro. Too many easy escape champs these days. Homeguards are a great item for teams that are on the defensive.

If anything offer a less expensive version of righteous glory and make tanks go even faster.

Sofo

Had been ages since I played ADC and yesterday I kinda had to and I performed way better than I expected. So yeah, was nice!

It helped that on one of the matches they just dunked everything on our Vi, so I could just basically focus on the squishies for resets (Tristana).

poncle

Guys,

me and my 3-men team has been playing since season 1. We're in Silver...
We pick the wrong champs, buy the wrong items, ignore CS, and go for the kill rather than the objectives.

Does anyone have a nice set of updated gameplay guides to suggest? Treeline preferred, but as I was saying we miss the very basics of the game.

Quonny

put it on boots

also please buff glory
we dota now

killatopak

Gold Member
did a few mystery gifts and I got quite a good bit of great skins. I'm getting addicted to this.

wicked lulu
frost fire annie
nunu bot
river spirit nami
glacial malphite
blood moon elise
sherwood forest ashe
valkyrie leona
queen of diamons syndra
imperial lux

garath

I wonder if Vi is better now. Some of the recent juggernaut items probably suit her pretty well. Gonna play her when her demon skin hits for sure.

Newt

untitled39zuf0.png

Welp this game is over, before it started.
When someone locks in garbage like that, basically just put on the disco summoners and threaten to afk.

Even if the game does go through, at least then you can lose on your own terms. When that stuff shows up on your match history, it also makes trolling the next lobby much more effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom