• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvero

Banned
how the fuck did we win such a shit game
URxOUOj.jpg

killatopak

Gold Member
Do playing a different regions' server possible or is there an ip block or something?

I'm dying to play with you guys even if it meant 200 ping.

patchday

With a name like ADay2Remember420 I'm glad you won against him.

That guy seems like a real sore loser. His profile looks awful with a long string of losses. Blames his team for his failures too. Typical.

he doesn't hardly buy no wards nor upgrades his trinket

ChrisD

So the rotation is tomorrow, right? I see Janna is in it, so I suppose I can give her a shot until I can afford Lulu/her price drops.

Same deal as with Lulu when it comes to items after the Sightstone? (Stuff like Frost Queen's Claim, Mikael's, Zeke's, and in general actives that help others)

zkylon

zkylewd
uhh, zilean has a weird new passive

Time in a Bottle
Zilean stores time as Experience at a rate of X per 5 seconds.

When he has enough Experience to finish an ally's level, he can right-click them to impart it. Zilean receives as much Experience as he gives. Cannot be used in combat.

sounds dumb

killatopak

Gold Member
Zilean is bonkers when played well. So annoying to deal with in the hands of a good player. Zoning potential is so high.

---
One more win and I'll be back to my 2:1 ratio. Game was pretty easy though as expected in Diamond, once you get a lead, it's like they give up so fast they don't even care anymore. The Kennen who I was up against just gave up after 2 kills. If only they knew how tilted Malzahar and Rengar was who was raging at each other the whole game over a blue buff and how rengar was killed by a red buff while invading.

Do playing a different regions' server possible or is there an ip block or something?

I'm dying to play with you guys even if it meant 200 ping.

Only server you can't play on is KR because you need a Korean SSN. All you have to do to play on any other server is make a new account and change the server on your client.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Are you on oce and have a ranked smurf with a true Elo of at least plat on your main if so let's duo
Haha no, never liked the idea of smurfing. I'm sitting on Gold V but I just can't be bothered really. I'll probably get back into ranked next season.

So Zilean is basically being situated as a imparter of experience for those in need. Can he give people the experience whenever or only when they are close to levelling?

Neol

Philippines. We are handled by Garena so changing servers via client is out of the question.

Just wondering if there was an IP block but it seems there aren't any.

Have a friend who plays with us from the Philippines so your good.

He always complains about the high ping though so there is that but honestly its to be expected.

killatopak

Gold Member
I'm probably not gonna play ranked anyway so it's all good. Just gonna join some gaf premades.

Edit: did a few mystery gifts again and got some cool skins again. I don't know if its true but it seems that legendary skin chances are quadrupled during worlds.

Got:
Eternum noc
Tango eve
Pirate aatrox
Blood moon akali
Guardian of the sand rammus
Rocket girl trist
Dreadknight garen
Acolyte lee sin

Sofo

Very pleased by how I played this normal match. I don't know why but since we were playing with a lowbie friend (our Veigar), I expected the others to be not that great.

Anyway, I think it went pretty well considering I am pretty shit in general, and specifically speaking about ADC'ing!

13edcc620b.jpg

Was a really fun match though.

Philippines. We are handled by Garena so changing servers via client is out of the question.

Just wondering if there was an IP block but it seems there aren't any.

Oh, so I think you'd have to download the Riot client, have two copies of the game on your computer.

But yeah, no IP block on any of the Riot servers, I know because I used to play a fair bit on the LAN servers because they're located in Miami.

zkylon

zkylewd
Nah, have him mid and feed your lvl 6 dependant jungler levels
i wonder how it works, cos like feeding exp to your jungler just reveals where he is which isn't ideal either

i bet there's some nice cheeses to be made botlane tho, like say zilean-ashe lane you can probably surprise 6 with ashe and arrow ppl

but that sounds kind of dumb to me and low on the counterplay side, not that the previous passive was much different

Zilean has a higher win rate than Lulu. She's overrated.
he probably has much lower playrate so that stat is prolly useless

So Zilean is basically being situated as a imparter of experience for those in need. Can he give people the experience whenever or only when they are close to levelling?
close to leveling and ppl close to him

think it like he gives you the last 10% or whatever. only that he gets that 10% himself too

killatopak

Gold Member
Oh, so I think you'd have to download the Riot client, have two copies of the game on your computer.

But yeah, no IP block on any of the Riot servers, I know because I used to play a fair bit on the LAN servers because they're located in Miami.
Thanks. I'm glad to know.

---
If only I picked Renekton and we would have been the most manly and the most ham comp ever.

Kenai

I feel like if I don't specifically counter Veigar *and* then deal with him personally (if i can) he snowballs out of control every game. He feels...dumb. Gonna start labeling him as auto pick/ban

I feel like if I don't specifically counter Veigar *and* then deal with him personally (if i can) he snowballs out of control every game. He feels...dumb. Gonna start labeling him as auto pick/ban
I bought him, and playing him these weekend and now I'm going to play a bunch of games with him then take him into ranked. The first game I played with him I destroyed. He is crazy strong.

zkylon

zkylewd
he's def getting nerfs soonish

nothing fun about veigar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom