• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
Creep block is getting frustrating. Last night I teleported to my tower and couldn't move because a minion and I were stuck in each other.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Calling it now. Gonna be a Sona, Veigar, Azir, and Draven halloween skins.

Ambition

Calling it now. Gonna be a Sona, Veigar, Azir, and Draven halloween skins.

MSgZL.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
That's never stopped riot before.

Also muck fuffet, I bought your stupid spider doughnuts!

Pancakes

Should have bought the croissant, you cheap fuck. Won't you think of the little spiders?

I paid that bitch like 700g to fuck off because I didn't want to murder her face in and preserve my pacifist run.

Ambition

I'm a little disappointed that the skins aren't actually spooky though :/ They're more like DayZ/Borderlands cosplay skins..

The new Vi and Brand skins are more Harrowing'y than this set of skins
KuGsj.gif
Reminds me of the Shadow Isles themed Harrowing we had a few years back. People bitched that the Maokai/Hecarim/TF skins were spookier than the Ryze and Fiora skins so Riot made a poll and the Shadow Isles skins became legacy too. Kek

The Slayer skins would be a lot more fitting if the smeared blood was red instead of green. Vladimir is a thing guys, you don't have to worry about the game's ratings so much.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i think the slayer skins could've been released at any other date and no one would notice they're supposed to be harrowing themed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom