• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenbo

Please fall back, schmatt.

Also bye corgi

Ummmm in other news forgiven is a free agent

If he isn't gonna go pro in the superior moba, hots of course.

Nekofrog

Banned
the owner started changing image links to be advertisements instead and gaf blacklisted it and then he banned gaf

sordid state of affairs (ie stupid)

Nekofrog

Banned
i wonder when riot will be over their kick of champion kits that can easily be utilized to troll your own team

there have been a lot of em this year

jerd

Early impressions are shes kinda garbage right? Of course pbe is pointless but still

I personally hope that riot is willing to continue to get more experimental with kits and we can get abathur in league

HowZatOZ

Banned
She wrecks in jungle, but holy duck I've seen bad players with her. Some are just jumping into jungle because she's a new character, not knowing how to actually jungle. It hurts, please stop.

i wonder when riot will be over their kick of champion kits that can easily be utilized to troll your own team

there have been a lot of em this year

Never. They're probably in the shop designing a tank support's ult that lets you swap HP with an ally. Players will purposefully bring their HP really low, proceed to ult their ADC (or a teammate they find "annoying", then say "Report ______ for feeding pls." in all chat.

Bacon

Early impressions are shes kinda garbage right? Of course pbe is pointless but still

I personally hope that riot is willing to continue to get more experimental with kits and we can get abathur in league

If she sux she'll just get buffed a bunch like tahm till she's op. Then reddit will complain and she'll get nerfed to shit gg

Newt

Those Vayne nerfs.
Z0b6fSN.jpg

Ferga

Watch Vaynes miss cs by 3hp now because every Vayne player is insanely good at the game and only auto attack creeps when they have the exact hp for the kill.

It's going to throw off all the Vayne players now.

Big nerf.

jerd

Who would have thought I'd play this game long enough to see vayne need early game nerfs

But yeah not big nerfs but i don't think they were intended to be

zkylon

zkylewd
I just came in to say

Another goddamn Nunu skin

Fucking dammit I just want a new Swain skin for fucks sake
Sadly u might have to wait for the rework

Which is kind of dumb since champions like nunu and Eve who will most likely be reworked stillbgot skins

Sucks, skellie crows for harrowing would b cool

JulianImp

Man, the games I got to play tonight were so sad... first two the other team was OP as hell; one of the games we had a jg Pantheon who refused to gank before level six, and the other we had a jg Fiddle who always approached bot from the tri-grass (while being on the blue team, mind you) for the ganks (needless to say, said ganks always failed). Then, for the third game the opposite was true and I got bored to hell while our team obliterated the enemy fairly easily.

Is a balanced, back-and-forth game too much to ask?

Newt

Man, the games I got to play tonight were so sad... first two the other team was OP as hell; one of the games we had a jg Pantheon who refused to gank before level six, and the other we had a jg Fiddle who always approached bot from the tri-grass (while being on the blue team, mind you) for the ganks (needless to say, said ganks always failed). Then, for the third game the opposite was true and I got bored to hell while our team obliterated the enemy fairly easily.

Is a balanced, back-and-forth game too much to ask?
Not in normals.

jerd

Yeah normals are a total crapshoot

Slightly better than coop vs ai for trying out a champ but not representative of a real game most of the time

Sadly u might have to wait for the rework

Which is kind of dumb since champions like nunu and Eve who will most likely be reworked stillbgot skins

Sucks, skellie crows for harrowing would b cool

just something

I'm holding on to the dream of dragon master swain

but it's like uuuuggghhhh

jerd

What popular jungler isn't going to shit all over kindred? Maybe she can at least survive post 6 but i feel like solo q is gonna be a bloodbath today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom