• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthrus

I haven't played in a few months and am trying to get back into the game now. It looks like Teemo's been buffed a bit! How do people feel about him after the changes?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
QNBU38U.png

:D

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
u gotta let me know when u finish ep 4

we GOT to talk about ep 4

No T_T.

I thought this was a lewd lesbian drama game. Not a horrible decision simulator
tX8B1Za.png

faridmon

Funny I always thought it was Swain

Ok, this made me laugh audibly.

I haven't played in a few months and am trying to get back into the game now. It looks like Teemo's been buffed a bit! How do people feel about him after the changes?

The 2 times I have played with a Teemo bot lane, was fun as hell and we won the bot lane comfortably. I think he can be very strong if farmed quite early.

Negaduck

Man I love Garen. So the changes are looking more like a buff in the end than anything right?

It still feels like he doesn't need it.

kenbo

His laning got a minor buff and his team fighting got better

I'm return he lost some map control and in turn the ability to split push

Sooo some people aren't that pleased

I dunno. She once blocked Karthus' exhaust in one of my games. I thought it was a bug but I saw her block ignite earlier so I don't think it's a bug but just an op skill.

It probably is a bug. Like, not even skills that increase damage(IE Torment from Swain) are allowed to buff ignite, so I imagine a skill that blocks ignite/exhaust is just bugged. After all, the summoner spells are considered regular spells, they have to program case-by-case skills in order to 'fix' that.(For example, for a couple years Swain kept the Ignite bonus damage on his E despite them fixing other instances of being able to increase the damage, until they eventually patched his E separately..)

Tizoc

Can Sivir's E negate Ignite or Exhaust? If it can't then Fiora blocking/counter summoner spells is going a little too far here @_@

faridmon

I haven't played ADC in a long ass time, playing with Jynx now. Wish me luck :/

That went badly. 1/6 and lost the game by the 20 mins

also is it just me or do you have a huge sight disadvantage as an ADC if you are playing at the top of the map? I couldn't see shit most of the time.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
That went badly. 1/6 and lost the game by the 20 mins

also is it just me or do you have a huge sight disadvantage as an ADC if you are playing at the top of the map? I couldn't see shit most of the time.

If all else fails just pick varus.

Arrows out of fucking nowhere.

zkylon

zkylewd
Can Sivir's E negate Ignite or Exhaust? If it can't then Fiora blocking/counter summoner spells is going a little too far here @_@
i'm fairly certain summoner spells can't be spellshielded or cleansed or parried or whateverr

Why can't I just unlock the secret harem ending mang.

I tried to save everyone, and ended up making things worse D:
but did u get
chloe and max to kiss

and if so, did u undo it

u can guess what i did :>

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
That was the easiest decision of the game Zky.

No takebacks Chloe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),

Blizzard

Banned
Riot Costy is real.

I might play a bit again once the servers move. Is there any new word on when that's going to be? *edit* 8/25 according to the client.

The new thread title is amazing.

i'm fairly certain summoner spells can't be spellshielded or cleansed or parried or whateverr

but did u get
chloe and max to kiss

and if so, did u undo it

u can guess what i did :>

Can't spell shield, but you can most certainly Cleanse spells unlike Crucible.

kenbo

Fiora literally parries everything

then it checks if there was hard cc and if there was, applies the stun

Fiora is basically a black hole for abilities/attacks during that window

Leezard

First ranked Thresh game of the season after ranking him up to mastery lvl 5 in normals, hoping to suck a bit less with him.

Laning phase was a bit rough for all of our lanes, but our midgame was excellent thanks to the fact that Tristana was Rambo.

killatopak

Gold Member
I wish they'd release the patch notes already so I know the patch is coming live soon. Really hyped for the skins.

So the LoL event in our region is gonna be happening on Saturday(Friday on US). I hope they can announce some new stuff there like who the Project skins are gonna be and other neat stuff. I'll keep you guys updated.
I'm only in there for the cosplayers.

zkylon

zkylewd
That was the easiest decision of the game Zky.

No takebacks Chloe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),
chloe will remember this decision ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

From Surrender@20

A good guess.
i thought the leona one would be shen since it says "stand" a lot

i think it would be a good theory the mystery one will be a new champion and the project skin would be their release skin but we're so far away from a new champion since im guessing it'll be after worlds that i'm not so sure.

Can't spell shield, but you can most certainly Cleanse spells unlike Crucible.
you can cleanse ignite and exhaust? so much stuff about this game i don't know...

I wish they'd release the patch notes already so I know the patch is coming live soon. Really hyped for the skins.

So the LoL event in our region is gonna be happening on Saturday(Friday on US). I hope they can announce some new stuff there like who the Project skins are gonna be and other neat stuff. I'll keep you guys updated.
I'm only in there for the cosplayers.

patch is prolly this week since they did the mandrake remove thing on pbe

Anyone got any tips for settings etc. for playing LoL on a 15" Retina MBP? It's the i7 model with the R9 370X. It doesn't handle the scaling well at the native resolution (2880 x 1800) and knocking the res down to 1440 x 900 makes it look quite blurry (expected since it's quarter the resolution).

I don't use the laptop screen often (usually hooked up to two monitors) but sometimes I like to play elsewhere in the office.

patchday

I don't know what it is but I have way better luck with this game during the week. I get a lot more wins very regularly, hardly no afks, good natured teammates, etc.

But on weekends I think a lot of casuals show up and troll/afk. I think I'll stick to Summoner's Rift during the week cause it's a blast but on weekends I'll go with ARAM or something. Maybe once I get higher lvl things might change tho

Anyone got any tips for settings etc. for playing LoL on a 15" Retina MBP? It's the i7 model with the R9 370X. It doesn't handle the scaling well at the native resolution (2880 x 1800) and knocking the res down to 1440 x 900 makes it look quite blurry (expected since it's quarter the resolution).

I don't use the laptop screen often (usually hooked up to two monitors) but sometimes I like to play elsewhere in the office.

LoL must look mighty good on that screen I can only imagine.

zkylon

zkylewd

this is old but maybe helps?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3378982&page=1#post37124026

jerd

idc what you guys say ezreal is fun as shit

also the only adc i can play because i have no mechanics or positioning

also i build tear on him fuck off

zkylon

zkylewd
idc what you guys say ezreal is fun as shit

also the only adc i can play because i have no mechanics or positioning

also i build tear on him fuck off

i'd say ez takes plenty mechanics

or at least he has a very high skill ceiling

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i think if as ez all u do is q then you're just getting carried

corki's much easier to play than ez cos corki gets a free lane and free mid game off lvl6+triforce alone while you have to work a lot for ez to be relevant specially if u go tear and put ur whole team behind for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom