• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yasuo is straight up my least favorite champion in the game. I refuse to play with one on my team. It always goes the same way
I don't like the mind set of Yasuo players, thinking there are the best and wanting everyone to help just him.
Yasuo is one of the most fun champs to play,

I played a couple matchs with him now I think I can take him into ranked.
/s

faridmon

Fuck Yasou players

Fuck Vayne players

Fuck Yasou players who keeps taking my jungle monsters because they ''carry the game late''

Fuck Vayne players who keep playing top with a devourer

Fuck Yasou players who keep feeding early and say I need a gank because ''I carry''

Fuck Vayne players who keep going 1v1 after feeding

Fuck

Fracas

#fuckonami
Are you in division 1? Lp clamps seems to happen there.

I'm silver iii but I think my mmr is silver ii or i. Consistently playing with those divisions and sometimes gold.

I'm getting more lp per win than I'm losing each loss, but it's just been super frustrating today. Lots of AFKers and jerks.

Nekofrog

Banned
C2zVUGf.png

I WON BY 2

I'm still in Silver 3 about 40 lp. I don't really care about ranked as much but I do play when my friends aren't online. I feel that my play has improved dramatically yet I find myself still farming poorly. If anyone wants to duo just hit me up. My summoner name is LegitViet and you can PM me if you add me. I won't be playing a lot because I'm getting swamped with exams, but my goal is still to get to gold before the season ends. Anyone know when that will be?

JulianImp

A week ago, zkylon showed me this blasted game and got me to try it out. I want my life back!

Having played my first couple matches against human opponents, I've got to say that (A) I suck; and (B) I've been getting at least one quitter on my team per match. One time I got paired with an ADC who wouldn't even try to last hit, and wouldn't go in whenever I snared opponents as Morgana and tried my best to set the kill up for him. He'd just watch as I spent my mana and the nemy either got away or got some help from their own support to kill me.

So far I've been focusing on support characters, which was a pain since I got to summoner level 6, saw that Thresh was unlocked on Monday, but then realized that the champion rotation actually happens on Tuesday mornings. Then I was stuck with Morgana and eventually tried Kog'Maw out a bit (its Chinese dragon skin will be mine someday).

zkylon

zkylewd
Words of wisdom. The best League players know how to look at every death as a learning experience. What could have I done differently? Was I in a bad position? Too aggressive? Not aggressive enough? What could I have done differently to turn it around? And they do their best to die and focus their thoughts/anger on "what could have my team done better?" There is always room for improvement, and people have to learn how to learn.

This might be nerdy, but I've actually put a few sticky notes on my desk above my monitor to help me keep my focus. It helps me to remember the things I've learned in the heat of a tense match.
i used to have like a notepad file open on my desktop to remind me of things like "not be too greedy" or like "ask jungler to push after a gank" etc.

very useful to remind yourself those things

word to all those solo laners who keep trying to 1v1 people after they've lost

clearly you'll get them next time after they've gotten 20 items.
i feel like the problem in those cases is that ppl keep fighting but don't change the situation

like, if the other mid is like one kill up on you chances are you can kill them back but don't just repeat the thing that just got you killed, wait for an important cooldown or wait for a gank or something

and most players just keep smashing their heads against the wall and making their chances smaller and smaller

A week ago, zkylon showed me this blasted game and got me to try it out. I want my life back!

Having played my first couple matches against human opponents, I've got to say that (A) I suck; and (B) I've been getting at least one quitter on my team per match. One time I got paired with an ADC who wouldn't even try to last hit, and wouldn't go in whenever I snared opponents as Morgana and tried my best to set the kill up for him. He'd just watch as I spent my mana and the nemy either got away or got some help from their own support to kill me.

So far I've been focusing on support characters, which was a pain since I got to summoner level 6, saw that Thresh was unlocked on Monday, but then realized that the champion rotation actually happens on Tuesday mornings. Then I was stuck with Morgana and eventually tried Kog'Maw out a bit (its Chinese dragon skin will be mine someday).
Support GAF takes yet another victim

JulianImp

its not too late to turn back

He has taught me more than what I should know about support item builds, masteries, character traits, that I shouldn't buy any runes until level 20, which waifus would be best for me and by playing with me using one of his numerous alt accounts. Then he showed me a MadLife Thresh montage yesterday which made me wish he was still on rotation (even though I'd probably just feed the enemy team if I ever dared to try pretending to be him).

Edit:
Support GAF takes yet another victim

You won't see me around unless you're playing on LAS servers, though. I'll probably be getting Lulu once Kindred hits, and then I'll probably go for Nami and Thresh later.

JulianImp

i only have two smurfs and they're both like lvl 10 tho

ur making me sound like noot

We were stuck in a deadlock as I waited for you to log in so we could play, and you waited for me on your second alt which didn't had me added while wondering why I wasn't ready yet. That was hilarous, even though we ended up wasting enough time to play one more game at the very least.

patchday

make sure the ADC has mana and some items before you go in (because if they have no items that means now they will need a skill). Some ADCs rather just farm til they at least make 1 trip back to get an +AD item. I know myself, I usually only play aggressive in early game as Varus. But on some of my other adcs I rather just farm in peace til my first back but it can be tough if the support is constantly going in

JulianImp

make sure the ADC has mana and some items before you go in (because if they have no items that means now they will need a skill). Some ADCs rather just farm til they at least make 1 trip back to get an +AD item. I know myself, I usually only play aggressive in early game as Varus. But on some of my other adcs I rather just farm in peace til my first back but it can be tough if the support is constantly going in

The guy wasn't last hitting at all, kept hanging back far too much, and constantly ran away when opposing champions weren't even in range to attempt anything. Whenever I got a snare and tried to follow up with Ws and ultis, he was really far away and didn't even try to walk towards the opponents to hit them, ever. Late game he even went to kill some jungle mobs (answering he needed the gold when I asked him what in the world he was doing), and almost got himself killed by some treefolk mob that was too much for him to handle. He ended up 0/13/1, but at first the one doing the feeding was actually me until I stopped hoping he'd ever try to fight alongside me and pretended I was soloing bottom as a support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom