• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT10| Botlane Was A Mistake, It's Nothing But Thresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
enjoy pankak

rdDgRiI.png

zkylon you don't like Talon?

Man I have nothing but troubles fighting against LeBlanc as Talon. Dont suppose anyone got any advice besides dont play as Talon lol. Maybe I should just ban LeBlanc for now?

"If you can't beat'em fair-and-square, then ban'em!!"
talon's pretty ok against her, probably try to all in her with ignite early if u see her w the minion wave or something. start flask so u can survive poke and just look for when she uses w or q on the minions to jump at her.

zkylewd doesn't like any champion that isn't kawaii waifu hentai material
that's just plain untrue

i just don't like ugly or boring

like UR FACE

zkylon

zkylewd
u cant see my face

cause im shen

and my wife is nightblade irelia so u cant see her face either

image.php
i can see u two make an ugly and boring couple :>

look at that ugly irelia she's the same color as the background

wtf wheres my avatar
who do u want

tbh i can't think of a single champion i have associated with u

like pankak and panda i always mix them up with the nami vs zyra thing, but i know one's each
drawkak is like xin zhao crazy and goes on nautilus rants
nooto is sivir and kaly waifus even tho he pretends he still likes draven
soda is like freljord fetish with braum and sejuani and also all those lulu doodles
neko is weird and likes irelia
stone is riven cos he's like new ferrio
costy is like worstest taste with like fiora and lucy and rengar ughh
leezy is sushi nami fan cos he's european and knows what's good
dobs likes fizz so he's like that guy
also kiunch i'll never forget u, u got me into ahri

that's all i got room for in my head, sorry if you're not in the list but my memory can only do so much.

specially sorry to eddie who i like a lot and i can't think of a single champion associated with him either haha

Gotta love it when your ADC takes "revenge" by using flash and heal every time they're off CD and never grouping with the team.

Over 1 accidental CS loss.

One.

C.

S.

This game sucks.

killatopak

Gold Member
MOMMY GET THE CAMERA!!!!

I DID IT!!!!! DIAMOND BABY!!!

And it was freaking 4v5 the whole game too. The whole team really played well and we were like doing LCS plays but just as a 4 man team. God damn the rush is exhilarating. There was so much excitement since we were just 4 and the ADR DC'd at the very start of the game.

Overall it was a combination of us doing well and the enemy team doing poorly. If there's one thing to say about the enemy team is that they suck so bad if Mundo dealt the most damage to us.

killatopak

Gold Member
Thanks guys!

And yeah that Anivia was the greatest Anivia that I had ever played with. It also helps that she had Blackfrost Anivia skin to cement her greatness.

Kinda weird that the Project minions spawned on our game since nobody used a project skin or a champ with it. Do icons or wards trigger it too?
Maybe Anivia is a secret project skin? kappa

drawkcaB

drawkak is like xin zhao crazy and goes on nautilus rants

My most recent rant is about Skarner thank-you-very-much. I don't think I've actually gone on a Nautilus rant since his changes in 5.5.

Tried some more Sion jungle and yep, I like it. Ganks are nothing to brag about pre-6 but his post-6 stuff is darn good if you can land the ultimate. Really neat because he wants to gank through the lanes and that catches most players unaware. Not sure if it's ever something I'd put a huge amount of time into, but for anyone who plays lots Sion top and is looking for a jungler then it's worth trying out.

And the highlight of the night was motherfucking Tahm Kench jungle. Early clear is pretty average even with a solid leash, and quite rough without one. Pre-6 ganks aren't that good unless there's some follow up CC available in the laner but his counter ganks are fucking sweet, so not a jungler for those without much experience in the role. But fuck me does he ever pick up post-6. His single target damage is ridiculous for a tank.

For a good laugh pick up Frozen Mallet on him. Excellent synergy with his on-hit damage and abilities. At one point I was half health after a quick fight and the full health support Nautilus comes down to fight me, just wanted to Riptide near me and put down a bit of useless damage, I guess. So I tongue lash him, two AAs and Devourer. Spit him out and rinse-repeat two more times. Dude went on this profanity laced rant after he died that was just beautiful.

Ending up losing but goddam he's such a fan champion. The dives, the insane tankiness, eating people left and right, clutch ults, the saves, ugh oh yeah.

killatopak

Gold Member
Sion jungle is good? I thought his ult gank is pretty bad cause you can hear when he uses it so you just need to play safe.

I want to pick up jungle Elise and Diana. Runeglaive or Cinderhulk?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Level 5 donger mastery achieved, now I can spam the maximum BM emote.

drawkcaB

Sion jungle is good? I thought his ult gank is pretty bad cause you can hear when he uses it so you just need to play safe.

If the lane is overextended they can hear it all they want, doesn't matter. Smart laners will also initiate the gank to lock them into place prior to arrival. Get them to do that and it's a kill, guaranteed. The ult->Decimating Smash lock up is among the best in the game. Also, just don't start the ult at max range. A screen or so away will do the trick.

The ultimate has a big psychological effect too. I've actually whiffed a few and it didn't matter. The target turns tail and runs and during that time my laner is getting free damage on them. Even when I miss it's generally a kill in a solo lane. As a counter ganking tool is goddamn amazing.

I want to pick up jungle Elise and Diana. Runeglaive or Cinderhulk?

Runeglaive for Diana, Elise prefers Runeglaive in solo queue but if your team is too squishy she can buy Cinderhulk in a pinch. But frankly, and in my noobish opinion, buying Cinderhulk in soloqueue on champions that aren't really meant to tank in the first place is a trap. If you need to get defensive stats on Diana or Elise around the ~10 minute mark to shoehorn them into a tanky role then odds are you should have just picked an actual tank/bruiser to begin with.

zkylon

zkylewd
so, got my third penta of all time today lol

but like with my lvl 14 smurf against low lvl ppl while teaching my friend haha

considering i don't get that many pentas i'll take it

so that makes corki, syndra and now ashe lol

of course its something uber chibi.
well it suits you so enjoy :>

Ghost is Bad I have never seen a more perfect avatar fit. Not once.
see, it's perfect for you ghost :>

also it's adorable lol

I'm an indecisive donger.

gross

My most recent rant is about Skarner thank-you-very-much. I don't think I've actually gone on a Nautilus rant since his changes in 5.5.
lol yea that's maybe true

still i got the ranty part right lol

Tried some more Sion jungle and yep, I like it. Ganks are nothing to brag about pre-6 but his post-6 stuff is darn good if you can land the ultimate. Really neat because he wants to gank through the lanes and that catches most players unaware. Not sure if it's ever something I'd put a huge amount of time into, but for anyone who plays lots Sion top and is looking for a jungler then it's worth trying out.
i don't jungle ever but i did enjoy sion more than elise. sion is one of my favorite champions when i don't get mid, i love that they managed to balance him until all his spells interesting. he's not ori but he's pretty cool, imo one of the best designs lately, specially after all the nerfs

level 5 lulu mastery

bm icon

bm laugh
i should play more mid lulu, i want that lulu mastery icon :I

i want level 5 for everyone, i made an effort to get ori first to 5, now i gotta get lux and ahri and syndra at least

not playing again viktor until those three are 5 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom