• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Ilaweed deserves a dunkmaster skin

You can QSS knockups if you have a dash or flash.

yeah but
i wanted to qss whenever he stuck on me so i wouldn't get knocked up in the first place

still somehow managed to win as vayne tho

i would either pop off and get another triple or quadra

or die instantly like the dirty vayne player i was

Reivaxe

needs to be a kawaii teenagare dood

honestly i'm not against iloopi getting a sailor moon skin but nothing about her makes you think magical girl
Like I said, Poppy is a long way from being a kawaii teenager and nothing about her says magical girl (I'm still gonna get the skin though cause fuck, I want more Poppy skins. Maybe they'll give a buff to bait the buy ...).

At the very least Illaoi could be the Japanese Delinquent magic girl (seems like it's a play on the whole trope, not just SM). Darius old ass got an academy skin Illaoi can get the kawaii Magical Girl treatment >_>
Ilaweed deserves a dunkmaster skin.

Yes and no.

Yes, she SHOULD get this skin that's exclusive to Darius cause she's the true Dunk master and we all know it (Tents are made of fire and she holds a basketball, bam, it's a easy thing to see). But that's a damn gimme, I want something unexpectedly awesome for her first skin.

(Would also like a "3 Point Syndra" in that line where she has 3 basketballs orbiting her. Q summons a flaming basketball on the ground. Riot, hire me. I have ideas for days)

SG would be awesome. Cosmic Reaver and Dark Star Illaoi would be TOO GOOD. Hell, you can make up a line with Nami that's based on the little mermaid.

the naototo curse only exists with you and dobe tho oh and breakfasts

*except you and I only play normals together, so the 60% increase in Teemo picks and overall clown fiestas are entertaining since nothing is at stake =P

OT: I've been playing a lot of Rainbow Six: Siege lately, and apparently there is a ranked division lower than Bronze lmao

Calvero

Banned
*except you and I only play normals together, so the 60% increase in Teemo picks and overall clown fiestas are entertaining since nothing is at stake =P

OT: I've been playing a lot of Rainbow Six: Siege lately, and apparently there is a ranked division lower than Bronze lmao

with Bluslayer it's only norms too, we never have won a game we played together. pure fiestas, afks, trolls, feeders.

Lol are you playing with calvero? Is the natoto curse happening for you too?

man, I'm in promos and our top and mid pick champs they have literally never had a win with before.

the results are exactly as expected. I may never know why people make the game harder than it needs to be by picking shit they can't play in ranked. It boggles the mind.

Like, normals are cool because that's where you learn the basics and maybe even get pretty gud. But ranked is supposed to be "showtime". Where you put the skills you've been working on to the test. You aren't learning anything but how to take a good asswhoopin by picking something you can't play in ranked. So why do it? These are the types that say, "for fun", but that fun only lasts about 5 minutes. Then they start getting deep-dicked and I bet it ain't fun anymore.

Calvero

Banned
I still chuckle when I think about that Viktor who kept saying "WHERE'S MY PRESSURE AT!?!?' a couple weeks ago. That guy needed serious help.

oh god, that guy was a nightmare. and the braum we played with the other day who kept trying to pick a fight with you for some reason :^)

man, I'm in promos and our top and mid pick champs they have literally never had a win with before.

the results are exactly as expected. I may never know why people make the game harder than it needs to be by picking shit they can't play in ranked. It boggles the mind.

Like, normals are cool because that's where you learn the basics and maybe even get pretty gud. But ranked is supposed to be "showtime". Where you put the skills you've been working on to the test. You aren't learning anything but how to take a good asswhoopin by picking something you can't play in ranked. So why do it? These are the types that say, "for fun", but that fun only lasts about 5 minutes. Then they start getting deep-dicked and I bet it ain't fun anymore.
You think they'll be any better with other picks? lol

zkylon

zkylewd
man after the whole monte thing then there's this tryndamere 4 year old who-gives-a-shit nonsense which he just solves by dropping money to charity and this whole scene is kind of ridiculous

been kind of a rough year for riot, it's a pity cos the game is still great and i think riot as a company is cooler than most and has some policy stuff that's really good but i just want to play the game without all of this mess

like drama's fun when it's an insolated incident or two, not a recurrent thing that's like 2 times a week

maybe it's just the drought of pro play that's making people go crazy, idk

i just want worlds already

edit: also the tone of some of these articles is just really stupid because they're making such a dramatic big deal out of really minor shit no one cares about lol. these are full written articles about how 4 years ago tryndamere played lent his account to a friend or his or how rito magus asked ppl why they liked monte's casting in a freaking casting interview. ugh...

What kind of 33 minute game barely has 20 kills
my 57m ranked game yesterday was 21 to 22 kills

i guess that's what happens when ppl in charge of initiating in ur team are idiots, and your top laner is also an idiot for different reasons

Like I said, Poppy is a long way from being a kawaii teenager and nothing about her says magical girl (I'm still gonna get the skin though cause fuck, I want more Poppy skins. Maybe they'll give a buff to bait the buy ...).

At the very least Illaoi could be the Japanese Delinquent magic girl (seems like it's a play on the whole trope, not just SM). Darius old ass got an academy skin Illaoi can get the kawaii Magical Girl treatment >_>
pls nu poppy is kawaii AS FUCK

clemenx

Banned
It really is "shitting on Riot means easy clicks from that subreddit" There's no other reason for "reporting" 4 year old stuff. I don't see how that affects your playing of the game lol.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Reddit is seriously a garbage community. Actual discourse is nearly non-existent.

It's a shame it has power just because of its numbers.

You think they'll be any better with other picks? lol

that's the thing. you check top's op.gg and he has 4 or 5 tops that he has 20+ games of experience on, with 50% or better winrates. you check the mid's op.gg and he has 3 or 4 mids he's had a high degree of success with.

but do they pick those? nooooooo. they want to have "fun" apparently. these are people that *could* increase their odds by picking what they've been successful with (whether they're good or not is a different matter, but they have been successful)...but they instead pick things they are bad or inexperienced with. the results are as expected.

Oh yes. Next game, I get jg Riot Kayle.

Which would be good if it wasn't his first game playing Kayle ever in his/her life. Riot giving out free losses by giving people free skins and champs. Whew.

Luigi87

When you win the game at level 1 (Lucian didn't DC, he rage quit after level 1)

263uR23.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIt0cvLiiyE
(Also the most fail E as Zyra I've ever done)

Ok so I thought about what I would want in a Swain rework

Passive-Corvid Swarm: Swain keeps a murder of 5 Ravens around him. Every time he auto-attacks, a Raven shortly follows to attack his target, dealing X damage(Scaling each level with an AP scaling) and inflicting Torment on the target, increasing damage by X% from his other attacks for 2.5 seconds. Swain gains one Raven every X seconds.

Q-Swain sends out a swarm of Ravens to attack a target area for 3 seconds. Deals 100% bonus damage to minions, deals AoE damage to minions. If an enemy champion is in the area of the swarm, the Ravens will converge on them. Swain will also launch his Ravens from his passive for a flat X damage towards the champion, and if the enemy champion had a Raven on them already, it'll refresh the duration of the Torment.

W-Nevermove:
Passive-Last hitting an enemy minion gives Swain X mana
Active-Swain marks the ground, which after a delay will snare enemies for X damage and X time. If any champions are caught, and Swain has any remaining Ravens from his passive, a Raven will fly towards that champion, dealing it's damage and applying torment.

E-Swain sends one of his Ravens to watch over an area near swain for 2 minutes, providing a small area of sight around the Raven. If a monster, minion, or enemy champion crosses the Raven, the Raven will peck at them for damage over time, while providing vision of them for 5 seconds to your whole team.

R-Ravenous Flock-1000 range. After a 1.5 second cast time, Swain disperses into a Murder of Ravens, and after another 1.5 seconds they converge into an area, dealing 100/150/200 damage. Swain appears transformed into a Master raven for 10/15/20 seconds, launching ravens to deal damage and to heal himself. During this time, Swains Corvid Swarm remains off cooldown. 140/120/100 Cooldown.

~~~

There. Now he's a master tactician who has to utilize his Ravens correctly in order to win.

Ken

I think swain should have two sets of skills and he's melee in human form but ranged in his bird form and he can deploy a line of ravens to speed boost allies and also maybe his ranged Q turns into a super Ravenhadoken when it goes through it

I think swain should have two sets of skills and he's melee in human form but ranged in his bird form and he can deploy a line of ravens to speed boost allies and also maybe his ranged Q turns into a super Ravenhadoken when it goes through it

swain isn't a support

he will never be a support

he should never have skills that directly support allies

if he becomes a support I'll drop the game even if I'm not playing it anymore if Lux gets the ultimate skin. I'll double drop it.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm weary about his q cos shoving too much waveclear into one spell is risky, as is having a pure utility ability on a midlaner but outside of that, that rework sounds pretty good, seems to remove the outsustaining aspect of his kit that's not interesting while giving him a few more interesting tools

not sure if he'll feel like a master tactitian tho, but sounds more fun at least

i'm weary about his q cos shoving too much waveclear into one spell is risky, as is having a pure utility ability on a midlaner but outside of that, that rework sounds pretty good, seems to remove the outsustaining aspect of his kit that's not interesting while giving him a few more interesting tools

not sure if he'll feel like a master tactitian tho, but sounds more fun at least

he possibly doesn't need the 100% bonus on his Q since he can farm efficiently with his passive

the utility spell is well, so he doesn't have too much direct offensive power, but it's also useful as it lets him plant 'traps' on escape routes during a teamfight or to scare opponents from going one way if they see his ravens(Which are fully visible).

the tactician parts from utilizing his passive in combination with his skills, and if he uses all his ravens up, he has to wait until they refresh.

I figured it out. It wasn't just his fault, it was Riot's fault too.

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=l0rdz0mbie350

That appeared to be his first ranked match. Even in normals, his elo appears to be roughly Bronze 2 or 3 judgning by the people he's matched with in those normal matches. So how does this person get my primary position in a G4 match? I understand gold isn't that much different than Bronze, but the algorithm needs to be better at matching team skill levels than putting someone in this position. It's not fair to him or his teammates who expect a baseline level of competency. He had maybe 60cs @25 minutes.

How is that okay?

zkylon

zkylewd

That appeared to be his first ranked match. Even in normals, his elo appears to be roughly Bronze 2 or 3 judgning by the people he's matched with in those normal matches. So how does this person get my primary position in a G4 match? I understand gold isn't that much different than Bronze, but the algorithm needs to be better at matching team skill levels than putting someone in this position. It's not fair to him or his teammates who expect a baseline level of competency. He had maybe 60cs @25 minutes.

How is that okay?
getting primary or secondary doesn't have anything to do with ur elo tho

they might've been in a weird premade, maybe someone in ur team was as well?

So my team were winning, our jungler failed to gank bot lane once and our jhin ragequit and troll mid lane wasting 40 mins of our lives in a slow death cuz he blamed the jungler for that very moment instead of just staying with us and win easily on them.

getting primary or secondary doesn't have anything to do with ur elo tho

they might've been in a weird premade, maybe someone in ur team was as well?

he was solo. everyone was solo, as far as I know and can see. he was unranked.

we had 3x G4 and 1x P5.

they had 3x G5, 1x G4 and 1x S1.

I guess I'm just not sure how an unranked person that is presumably in their second match in ranked ever (no rank last season), who has never queued against anything above silver 4 in normals ends up in that match in any role.

edit: and he only has 2 rune pages set up. both with AP. no attack speed quints or anything like that. come the fuck on. this mothafucka is in ranked, playing ADC and running:

Physical Dmg
+6.6
Magic Resist
+9.4
Armor
+7
Ability Power
+14.9

fuck right off.

Leezard

swain isn't a support

he will never be a support

he should never have skills that directly support allies

if he becomes a support I'll drop the game even if I'm not playing it anymore if Lux gets the ultimate skin. I'll double drop it.
It was a Jayce joke, the E-Q combo was described.

How is that okay?

That really sucks. You'd think things like this shouldn't happen.

zkylon

zkylewd
he was solo. everyone was solo, as far as I know and can see. he was unranked.

we had 3x G4 and 1x P5.

they had 3x G5, 1x G4 and 1x S1.

I guess I'm just not sure how an unranked person that is presumably in their second match in ranked ever (no rank last season), who has never queued against anything above silver 4 in normals ends up in that match in any role.

edit: and he only has 2 rune pages set up. both with AP. no attack speed quints or anything like that. come the fuck on. this mothafucka is in ranked, playing ADC and running:

Physical Dmg
+6.6
Magic Resist
+9.4
Armor
+7
Ability Power
+14.9

fuck right off.
weird

i guess someone has to play placements with these people and unfortunately you got them

weird

i guess someone has to play placements with these people and unfortunately you got them

i suppose so. I mean we won so I can only be so frustrated, but it's not the first time. In fact at least once every 6 or 7 matches I have a level 30 on the squad. Is it just that time of year where late bloomers are trying to get to gold?

I suppose it is. Oh well. FWIW, I never flamed him. I just kept telling the team to buy him more time and to hang in there. Even though he kept alluding to feeding, spamming "xD" and saying really weird things after every strange death.

Top Bottom