• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Luigi87

Hm, so a Red Team Ivern could consistently give his top laner red buff during the lane phase after level 5, and vice verse for ADC on Blue Team.

drawkcaB

His health and mana costs for using his passive are fucking stupid. By the time level 9 hits no viable jungler has any issue blowing away camps while losing virtually no health or mana. The costs should be going down as he levels up, not up. If anything, he should be a sizeable heal after the completes clearing a camp.

Character wise he's fantastic. It's like jungling with a high-as-a-kite Mr. Rogers.

Rengar + Ivern

giphy.gif

drawkcaB

costy...

Costy.

COSTY.

COSTY

Tell the design to make so that Ivern automatically dances when near a camp that's being "groved" because doing it myself takes a tiny bit of effort.

Ashhong

What kind of asinine system doesn't account for someone never leaving base after disconnecting at the start of the match just because they tried to reconnect once at 1:40?

-17 LP for no reason, go fuck yourself, Riot

Weird, I had a teammate run around in base trolling with no CS and we were still able to remake. I even died and have first blood 5 seconds before

Reivaxe

I wanted to get the Poppy skin but it seems like a waste. It's legit the one with the least amount of changes that I can tell :/

Maybe half off in a Year.

EDIT- Actually, just looked at it in motion with the sound effects and I think it's pretty good! Could go harder on the blue colored effects but it's good.

zkylon

zkylewd
ready ur butts, time to megapoooooost

It was only morellos and athene's back then. You get your other cdrs from runes and the additional 5 from masteries. Nowadays, you don't even need the cdr runes to get full 40% cdr.

Now there's a lot like the hextech items as well as zhonya and abyssal. Most mids even take ionians as well cause of the new passive and forgoing sorc boots.

Top laners get a lot of cdr now between the Death's Dance new IBG, Trinity and even Warmogs.

ADC gets the Essence's Reaver or even goes for the new ionian+ghostblade+BC for full 40%.

Supports gets even more CDR not only in their items but also because of how items slots are more efficient for them because of the new ward items Eye of the ****.

Junglers basically just get items from laners.

There's too much cdr that sometimes riot balances on that fact.
yeah i feel like trying to put more cdr in the game is not a bad idea, but it probably shouldn't have been inserted into existing items

plus i kind of feel like the game is healthier when there are longer cooldowns because that opens up windows for champions to take advantage that maybe right now aren't very present

The issue with Poppy's skills is one of clarity: her Q and W have to be pretty close to the base for in-game reads. It's a tradeoff we have to make sometimes.

In the meantime, here's some Star Guardian animations and VFX (including recalls) while we wait for a certain friend of the forest to make his entrance.
honestly jinx is the only really good skin out of those, i think lulu specially looks really bad

jinx is great tho, i love her little critter thingies

he's so fucking creepy

The reveal page isn't working so here are the abilities:
i like his design a lot, i think some of his abilities are really clever and unique. i'm curious the range of his q thing, like if i'm ori and i'm at 1k range and right click on someone hit by inven do i get sent into 525 range?

i also continue to appreciate the whimsical style of recent champions, the reveal page is great and his design is really fucking creepy

like seriously disturbing lol

(also i love his hippie blue buff buddy, that's hilarious)

edit: also i wonder what REAL use could his brushes have. like i can see it being used as a zoning tool if you patch up some section of the jungle and you force the enemy to facecheck if they wanna chase. well i guess i answered my own question lol

pretty decent patch

anivia - probably gonna need more nerfs, but glad something is being done about her. i really hate playing against anivia
asol - not sure if giving him even more roaming presence is a good idea (i think it's not), but i appreciate toning down his early dmg cos he's pretty stupid atm
cassi - not sure if she needed this big of a nerf, i'm really bummed she got hit this hard

gj rito

now do my thing of replacing janna with a good champion pls

zkylon

zkylewd
Taliyah
Threaded Volley (Q)
Cooldown decreased to 8/7/6/5/4 from 10/8.5/7/6.5/4
Worked Ground duration reduced to 120 seconds from 140 seconds.
Casting Q on Worked Ground now refunds 50% cooldown.
i kind of hate this buff, it makes worked ground less interesting by kind of flattening down her q use

it almost feels like what's the point to worked ground if it's not gonna be that meaningfully different from her normal q

oh and unrelated

i wish riot had added akali to their list of reworked assassins so i could play her

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
It's Ivern not Inven you koreaphile

I don't think so since you're supposed to be able to freely go through it
well, i found you can escape really easily with poppy if you e to yorick while he's outside the wall but i never got the chance to actually see if it stunned while he was inside since it would theoretically block you but not him? hmmmmm

also how do you play evelynn? I feel like for a supposed assassin she doesn't do nearly enough burst to assassinate anyone? even r + e + q spam might take like 40% of their hp at once if you're lucky but then what

Build AP assassin early - Runic into Protobelt

If fed double down on AP
If normal match get tanky

You're not really supposed to one shot people as much as cleaning up and getting picks unless you're really ahead.

Also use Wolf/Raptor camp to heal up in your first clear as opposed to clearing them. As in walk by them mashing Q to trigger the talisman passive until they reset, this gives you a really healthy first clear so you can gank right away.

Kalentan

Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys.

b1b75167ac7514a508fb171f069b6e8b.png

Talents

Banned
Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- Guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys- guys.

gzgzgzgzgzgz

now get diamond before season end so you have a swanky border

Quonny

I've recently started watching Nightblue3's YouTube videos.

Dude is literally just posting videos of him playing blind pick against people not even level 30 and his editor has this really cringey "joke" where he shows NB3's webcam and it's an anime girl emoting. And he's horribly unfunny. It's like watching a 12 year old who just discovered the internet.

Why do his videos have millions of views?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Dude is literally just posting videos of him playing blind pick against silvers and golds and his editor has this really cringey "joke" where he shows NB3's webcam and it's an anime girl emoting. And he's horribly unfunny. It's like watching a 12 year old who just discovered the internet.

See night blue on how to solo while also fucking over your teammates at the same time. Sadly i have no links for I am lazy.

zkylon

zkylewd

nice, congrats

Dude is literally just posting videos of him playing blind pick against people not even level 30 and his editor has this really cringey "joke" where he shows NB3's webcam and it's an anime girl emoting. And he's horribly unfunny. It's like watching a 12 year old who just discovered the internet.

Why would you do this to yourself

drawkcaB

Don't. He's a meme spamming smurf now. You won't learn shit. Try Valkrin or IWillDominate's Twitch streams if you want to learn anything. Not only are they great junglers, but they like to switch it up by playing non-meta champs all the time.

Top Bottom