• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

eajgE6i.jpg

Bug, or everybody I blocked (2014,2015) is now banned?

i know probably everyone knows the result by now, but maybe spoilertag that picture just in case someone didn't catch it

Right, sorry. Paint skillz.

zkylon

zkylewd
i know probably everyone knows the result by now, but maybe spoilertag that picture just in case someone didn't catch it

edit: gj!

killatopak

Gold Member
fuck me.

Losing because of these weird picks my team keeps on choosing like karma jungle wtf.

JUST PLAY NORMAL CHAMPS GODDAMMIT THE SEASON IS ALREADY ENDING.

drawkcaB

IVERN ALERT IN COMPETITIVE.

It's 2 wildcard teams but still

https://www.twitch.tv/esl_lol

IT BEGINS

But seriously, whether or not they improve his level 4-9 damage in some way is going to have a huge impact on his viability as a competitive jungler. Although Riot could choose to focus on his supportive capabilities and further define the champion, I feel like those elements in his kit are fine and scale well as-is.

That bet makes no sense tho. It's League of Legends. Nothing gets picked "unless it's buffed"

The bet (in my mind) isn't really about him being played if he's buffed, but rather that he'll become one of those champions that the second they're even remotely good against the field they'll routinely sees competitive or higher elo play (Lee Sin, Gragas, Elise, etc.).

There's quite a few champions out there that were once played competitively and even if they are strong again the likelihood of seeing them in competitive again is very low just because they don't check all the critical "this is what a competitive jungler does" checkboxes (Nautilus, Volibear, Nasus, etc.)

(The reason I haven't taken Breezy up on his bet is that it'll take too long to see who won. Even if Ivern is buffed and then sees competitive play, that doesn't prove I'm right. He'd have to get buffed, see play, get gutted, see a small buff, and return to competitive play for me to be right.)

zkylon

zkylewd
all i can say about inven is that i played him last night on arams and his blue buff ai seemed dumb as all shit, constantly losing target and wandering off

maybe it's not rightly prepared for the aram map but it's like after killing someone it comes back to you or something

feels really dumb

IT BEGINS

But seriously, whether or not they improve his level 4-9 damage in some way is going to have a huge impact on his viability as a competitive jungler. Although Riot could choose to focus on his supportive capabilities and further define the champion, I feel like those elements in his kit are fine and scale well as-is.

The bet (in my mind) isn't really about him being played if he's buffed, but rather that he'll become one of those champions that the second they're even remotely good against the field they'll routinely sees competitive or higher elo play (Lee Sin, Gragas, Elise, etc.).

There's quite a few champions out there that were once played competitively and even if they are strong again the likelihood of seeing them in competitive again is very low just because they don't check all the critical "this is what a competitive jungler does" checkboxes (Nautilus, Volibear, Nasus, etc.)

(The reason I haven't taken Breezy up on his bet is that it'll take too long to see who won. Even if Ivern is buffed and then sees competitive play, that doesn't prove I'm right. He'd have to get buffed, see play, get gutted, see a small buff, and return to competitive play for me to be right.)

You should take me up on the bet

Since Im the one betting it, if you loseythe only thing that is owed is that I called it right on Ivern being a super niche pick. If he does see competitive play next season, like Gragas or Lee where he becomes a meta pick, Ill mystery gift/chest you(the one of higher value).

You can screen cap this

killatopak

Gold Member
fml

my laptop randomly loses internet connection and guess when it happens. In champ select. Fuck. 2 dodges already so I lost 13 LP and can't play for half an hour.

killatopak

Gold Member
Who's the one who said janna was brain dead easy?

It feels frustrating having an incompetent janna in your game especially in a close match. Numerous times the janna ult pushed the enemy away and saved them instead.

Quonny

TT is a great map and mode, shame Riot seems to not care about it.

One good thing about the new flex queue system is maybe more people will play TT in Season 7.

Who's the one who said janna was brain dead easy?

It feels frustrating having an incompetent janna in your game especially in a close match. Numerous times the janna ult pushed the enemy away and saved them instead.
But she is braindead easy, doesn't mean people can't be bad beyond repair.

Nev

Banned
They're remaking winter rift? That's awesome, I am incredibly surprised. I hope it's the first of many skins, the default rift over and over and over again gets kind of stale.

How is Twitch nowadays, he was one of my fav marksman to play. When I played adc.
He is pretty good in the current patch but I have no idea how he's gonna be in the next patch seeing he's getting minor reworks on a couple abilities and his core item is getting reworked as well.

clemenx

Banned
You can barely see either her mace or her mount in that splash which imo are what make Sejuani, Sejuani. THey're both at the forefront in all of her other splashes.

They shouldn't make more Sejuani skins after Poro Rider tbh

zkylon

zkylewd
interesting that they're trying to make all skins in a single picture but maybe the picture not be the full splash art for everyone

seems like a good idea but probably a shit ton of work that i wonder if it wouldn't just be easier to do solo art for everyone

those twitch splashes are really good btw

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
ahhhhhh raid boss swain but neither of our ad carries built executioners or mortal reminder the entire game aaaaaaaaaaaaah

we still won somehow at least

Dekutulla

interesting that they're trying to make all skins in a single picture but maybe the picture not be the full splash art for everyone

seems like a good idea but probably a shit ton of work that i wonder if it wouldn't just be easier to do solo art for everyone

those twitch splashes are really good btw
They did it for the chef skins and it seemed to work pretty well. I think it just doesn't work as well for this one.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Anyone wanna ranked marathon this weekend for plat? Neko randomly disappeared off the face of this earth for queues...

Ashhong

Ya, i'll be grinding this weekend.

Hm, weekends are rough. If you play around 7-12 PST let me know! I added blue newt but haven't been on lately to even see if you added.

Anyone wanna ranked marathon this weekend for plat? Neko randomly disappeared off the face of this earth for queues...

Can't do weekend but weeknights? If Newt isn't around to carry me

zkylon

zkylewd
They did it for the chef skins and it seemed to work pretty well. I think it just doesn't work as well for this one.
yeah, that's true, forgot about the chef skins

i think that's the better way to go, the scene looks a little less "coherent" i guess but honestly they were never very coherent heh

Top Bottom