• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
U4wrmue.jpg

aorYtBC.jpg
73 minutes
5 barons
breakfast, me, 2 others + a ragequitting brand against a 5 man
12k gold down
somehow i still had the most damage too

Wooooh! I finally got my stuff from the Merch store, I have been waiting since the 13 of this month. Bless her soul (and back, the box was kinda heavy lol) of my roommate for letting me use her address since Rito doesn't have this kind stuff here.

So excited to play some MvM with friends this weekend.

(I really need to get a new phone, lol)

zkylon

zkylewd
Wooooh! I finally got my stuff from the Merch store, I have been waiting since the 13 of this month. Bless her soul (and back, the box was kinda heavy lol) of my roommate for letting me use her address since Rito doesn't have this kind stuff here.

So excited to play some MvM with friends this weekend.

(I really need to get a new phone, lol)

so cool

zkylon

zkylewd
thorin on why he thinks riot has poaching rules said:
The model I see Riot through is of a paranoid start-up which went too far down the SJW virtue-signalling "we will make the world a better place... by force" avenue.

wow

just

wow

I would like there to be more tournaments for League of Legends

Give a chance to teams that may not exactly be able to afford a gaming house or the 'prestige' to get into LCS. Pick a handful of big winning tourney teams and admit them into the LCS or their region equivalent.

Newt

I would like there to be more tournaments for League of Legends

Give a chance to teams that may not exactly be able to afford a gaming house or the 'prestige' to get into LCS. Pick a handful of big winning tourney teams and admit them into the LCS or their region equivalent.
Teams without a gaming house would never make it. That's why the collegiate league exists.

Dekutulla

Had a blind pick game to mess around with the free rotation champs. Did a level 1 invade and I guess it working pissed the enemy jungler off so bad that the afk'ed. Wish I could get easy wins like that in Ranked :v

zkylon

zkylewd
easy way to know someone is human trash: they use the term SJW seriously
it's one of the shortest roads to exposing yourself as a pathetic manchild for sure

thorin is one of those pundits i can't ever understand why anyone pays attention to. his writing is terrible, his videos are generally a rambling waste of time for a point that could be made in like 3 sentences and his persona is super rotten

at least monte plays the villain in an entertaining way, and is actually kind of charming and talented

subtles

it's one of the shortest roads to exposing yourself as a pathetic manchild for sure

thorin is one of those pundits i can't ever understand why anyone pays attention to. his writing is terrible, his videos are generally a rambling waste of time for a point that could be made in like 3 sentences and his persona is super rotten

at least monte plays the villain in an entertaining way, and is actually kind of charming and talented

but his accent, mate

Any updates lately on you lot getting rid of runes?

I imagine it's hard to

You have to take into consideration-
Removing all runes means rebalancing the early game
Jungle will be heavily affected
Compensating players for spending IP on runes

it'd be a mess unless they have it sorted out.

I imagine it's hard to

You have to take into consideration-
Removing all runes means rebalancing the early game
Jungle will be heavily affected
Compensating players for spending IP on runes

it'd be a mess unless they have it sorted out.
There was that one survey last year that specifically mentioned compensation.

I remembered it recently so I figured I'd bring it up.

Wait, no, they weren't talking about removing runes, they were talking about making them free and compensating people that bought them.

ChrisD

Is there a way to mute everyone in everything?
I don't want to see any text. Anywhere. I'm trying to occupy my mind after events involving cancer, but in my poorly chosen form of doing said thing - playing League of Legends because I'm a moron and don't think of things - have been told that I "suck balls," and then I was told to, "get cancer and kys" in my second game.

I want to block all of it out. I checked in-game, but I didn't actually dig through menus. I wouldn't find a way to block out pre/post game chat in there, anyways. And I do mean I want to block EVERYONE. Not a single pip of text.

Just want to occupy my mind, without any toxicity.

Newt

I don't want to see any text. Anywhere. I'm trying to occupy my mind after events involving cancer, but in my poorly chosen form of doing said thing - playing League of Legends because I'm a moron and don't think of things - have been told that I "suck balls," and then I was told to, "get cancer and kys" in my second game.

I want to block all of it out. I checked in-game, but I didn't actually dig through menus. I wouldn't find a way to block out pre/post game chat in there, anyways. And I do mean I want to block EVERYONE. Not a single pip of text.

Hit tab and click on the chat bubble beside everyone.

Dragon Master Swain is Riot's swansong.

Don't expect it anytime soon.

I can dig that

When Dragon Master Swain is released

League will die a death

The servers will burn

The players will be banned

The company will be Sundered

And Deathwing will have rised again

I mean Dragon Master Swain

killatopak

Gold Member

you can block text but not pings. Just press tab and look for the sound button near the player name. Press it and you can mute specific players or all of them.

Newt

I can dig that

When Dragon Master Swain is released

League will die a death

The servers will burn

The players will be banned

The company will be Sundered

And Deathwing will have rised again

I mean Dragon Master Swain
I feel like you won't like Swain after his rework.

ChrisD

I did that in the kys game... After the fact. More to the moron point.
Nothing to block pre/post-game though? I mean I guess I really just need pre-game blocked.. Though would prefer to just see a total text blank-out applied to my game.

Top Bottom