• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
finally won a game with calvero

the world is at peace

oh there was the yas game too i guess

actually apart from the draven top/smite amu mid tiltfest we played well

p.s. for all the doubters, 90% wr with yasuo :^)

cZTI3PW.jpg

Calvero

Banned

the world is at peace

stop playing lee start playing jayce and yasuo

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
stop playing lee start playing jayce and yasuo
:( Lee is fun and sometimes I do good on him

P.s. Whatever happened to Taliyah? Honestly don't remember the last time I saw her in a game, there was like 2 months after release she was popular, then nothing

zkylon

zkylewd
P.s. Whatever happened to Taliyah? Honestly don't remember the last time I saw her in a game, there was like 2 months after release she was popular, then nothing
she got nerfed to the ground, but she wasn't that popular tbh

i still like playing her, she doesn't feel weak after the buffs, just much weaker compared to other mids like syndra or ryze

Ok that's a tad much

you doubted me

but noooo breezy

having movement steroids on her Q, a movement steroid in the form of her E, a 90% slow with a huge arc on her W, and a targeted blink that snares an opponent within an area removing their flash/movement utility, and a burst shield that scales with your health isn't overpowered at all

</s>

you doubted me

but noooo breezy

having movement steroids on her Q, a movement steroid in the form of her E, a 90% slow with a huge arc on her W, and a targeted blink that snares an opponent within an area removing their flash/movement utility, and a burst shield that scales with your health isn't overpowered at all

</s>
I dunno why you're so fixated on her Q buff, its a menial steroid that basically just works like a mini phage to set up the second hit lol

I'm just not fond of converting Sheen damage, that was really annoying on Nid
lol

well i never said she was weak (i think), just that she was less fun, which is true imo
Not calling you out specifically, just the reddit idiots that were screaming RUINED

I dunno why you're so fixated on her Q buff, its a menial steroid that basically just works like a mini phage to set up the second hit lol

I'm just not fond of converting Sheen damage, that was really annoying on Nid

it's simply overloaded

just like her W having a 90% slow, % damage, and converting said damage to healing. It's not really necessary given the rest of her skillset, and it just bloats her and sets her up for nerfs ala ekko.

killatopak

Gold Member
Is buying a single hextech box not possible anymore? I tried buying while in the hextech tab and an error message popped up. Went into the store and the single use hextech box isn't listed anymore.

Leezard

So Camille converts 100% of the second Q damage into true damage at level 18. I can see how that can become really really dumb.

I thought it was just a small fraction of the damage.

I like to imagine costy hasn't posted about camille because he's busy falling in love with Joseph Joestar

Hey there, Mr. Joester!

I think I'm going to try using the replay to save a clip of a really good double kill I got in the bot lane yesterday. I think the Vayne could've killed my ADC if she had just walked a few teemos forward to not get hit by my bard ult though :x still feels good anyways.

I should've record edgetting chased by this zilean. I dodged like 6 bombs. We were both pretty low so if he got too close I could have turned on him so he had to keep his distance which let me dodge the bombs. He called me a bastard haha.

Leezard

Hey there, Mr. Joester!

I think I'm going to try using the replay to save a clip of a really good double kill I got in the bot lane yesterday. I think the Vayne could've killed my ADC if she had just walked a few teemos forward to not get hit by my bard ult though :x still feels good anyways.

Just remember you can't watch/use replays from old patches on new patches.

TheFlow

Banned

the world is at peace

This is why I ban yas every game. Might start banning ekko though

zkylon

zkylewd
INot calling you out specifically, just the reddit idiots that were screaming RUINED

well i think ppl are just experience change aversion (myself included), and seeing leblanc skillfloor get higher isn't very encouraging

she also kind of plays opposite from before so it's easy to feel like she's garbage now if u play her that way

in general i dislike her rework cos she just feels way too different, while say talon mostly feels like the same champion

Leezard

So you see large amounts of IP as just thousands now.

t8bIQkn.png

edit: you can't guarantee roles in draft anymore it seems. adc/sup + sup/adc isn't possible anymore. it worked once we changed away from that. wtf rito

Leezard

wat

so the amount of true damage she does on her second Q is based on level

loool
Yeah.

If the second Precision Protocol attack hits at least 1.5 seconds after the first, the bonus damage is doubled to X and [55% - 100% based on level] of the attack is converted into true damage.
Scaling on true damage % is - 55/58/61/64/67/70/73/76/79/82/85/88/91/94/97/100.

Yeah. I think it'd be fine if they just straight up removed the damage/heal component of her W. It really isn't necessary on such a good kit already, and the slow component on it is what matters.

She probably needs it to survive heavy harass lanes. Without the heal you might as well AFK if you're vs something like Gnar.

I'm sure she can jungle efficiently.

Seriously tho, she shouldn't get a pass on heavy harass lanes with a free heal. Look at all the shitty tops that top and can't heal.

Alternatively, if the character needs an overloaded kit in order to actually be viable against certain lanes, then maybe the problem is the character design itself >_>;

If anyone needs a heal on their kit, it's Mordekaiser. But a heal on his E or Q. But a character having weaknesses(In camilles case, if she had no heal and had to go against a heavy harass lane), is completely fine.

Its not free though, using her W and E nukes her mana pool

Also there's a difference between having a hard time vs a lane and the lane being unplayable. Riot is not gonna make hard counters.

A whole 50 mana.

She regens what, 2 mana per second? Using W every 15 seconds on the dot costs means the difference is 20 mana between what she regens in those 15 seconds and what it costs.

At a base mana pool of 338+32, the only way she becomes oom is by constantly spamming her other skills as well in between these cooldowns, and hookshot isn't really a spammy type of move either.

I dunno, I haven't played PvP with her yet so I can't say how a lane like that would go, if I need to Q often or not. Just going by my solo experience.

Either way, the heal doesn't really feel much to write home about either if you're not hitting epic monsters. Everything but the slow feels pretty superfluous to her W.

Also her jungle clear seems okay-ish, a bit on the slow side but overall healthy, should be viable enough.

she'll hang out in the jungle

whenever an enemy is near she'll go "hiss hiss"

then she'll jump down from the wall and hiss some more

she'll make scratchy gestures in the air

then she'll jump back on the wall

because she's fucking broken

killatopak

Gold Member
Watched some youtubers play Kamiru. Her E is insane. Like 2 amumu q put together. W healing and damage is very neglible early on, I think it's more about the slow. Ult is broken and Q is fine for the most part.

Top Bottom