• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Maybe give Rylai's charges like Luden's Echo?

I like the idea of actives, too

Having a charge/active system means the slow would have to be significant

IE travelling a certain distance/casting a certain amount of spells adds a 60% slow(30% for AoE) to your next spell.

zkylon

zkylewd
btw if any rioter wants to contact me for my wealthy collection of fanart im more than happy to share it

Cx_phX7WEAQg_vM.jpg:large

i thought they changed shyvanas passive

they changed it, just not as much as that first draft

drawkcaB

All right, we can move to another word then. I was meaning broken in terms of beyond overpowered. Braum was absolutely beyond overpowered.

We can definitely agree that he was mind blowingly overpowered on release, yep yep. You'll get no disagreement with me on that.

Maybe give Rylai's charges like Luden's Echo?

I like the idea of actives, too

Giving an active slow on Rylai's might be somewhat superfluous.

They should rework runic echoes to build out of lost chapter

My man *fistbump*

TheFlow

Banned
thanks to you guys I decided to play Braum support now.

I am now in my promos after a 4 game win streak.

his passive is really quite crazy.

zkylon

zkylewd
M0BLJXK.png

they call me the fucking waste of space :>

(to be fair to rito, after that three tops in a row day i've gotten all mid)

also vayne feels really broken, invisibility is an issue but it's nowhere near as big as her damage being absolutely insane like one item in. q nerf can't come soon enough, every game i've played she's been in, she's been the #1 decidign factor, she's silly op atm

thats what I mean, the extra stats as in true damage/etc. That stuff was cancerous. Extra armor/mr is ok. Rather do without it but y'know.
i don't think it was "cancerous" but i think it would have some issues that would've been really hard to solve

things like rng giving shy too big of an advantage, or having to balance 4 different dragon buffs, or just lack of clarity of how strong shyvana is and why, it would've just been too big of a problem

i think this solution isn't as novel but at least it doesn't cause those problems, so it's fine. the whole point of this rework was to not change shyvana too much, so creating this headache for themselves would've been a bad idea

i don't think it's a bad idea, it incentivizes shyvana to farm something that has more of a risk than her own jungle but it's not like a life or death thing or anything

zkylon

zkylewd
i like the beta client, it just needs a ton of optimizing

it's also kind of a letdown cos it doesn't have like any cool new features. like being able to rearrange masteries is appreciated but it's also insane that for like 5 years i've been playing this game we couldn't lol

also i still don't get if the champion select we got in the beta is an insanely stripped down version cos like

this is not at all how champion select looks like lol

i like the beta client, it just needs a ton of optimizing

it's also kind of a letdown cos it doesn't have like any cool new features. like being able to rearrange masteries is appreciated but it's also insane that for like 5 years i've been playing this game we couldn't lol

also i still don't get if the champion select we got in the beta is an insanely stripped down version cos like

this is not at all how champion select looks like lol

that video looks awesome

also

rune management when

I have 20 pages but sometimes I wanna wing it or sometimes I didn't have a page set up for a certain characcter

Dekutulla

God, I hope Dardoch doesn't actually join IMT in place of RO. That'd kill, like, all my excitement for the "new" version of the team. I'd rather have, like, IMT Crumbz - at least he seems like a cool dude (even if he's retired now).

Blue Sentinel
Buff No longer increases ability power by 15%
Buff duration increased to two minutes from 90 seconds.

Red Brambleback
Buff duration increased to two minutes from 90 seconds.
Buff no longer deals damage immediately on hit
What was old is new again
i really couldnt tell the difference between her new and old passive.
Because besides giving more damage vs dragons, it's the same passive but worse. All they did was take her old passive and make it so you need to kill one dragon per 5 levels to have the same stats lul

killatopak

Gold Member
I think shyv's e change and r change in dragon form compensates for the passive nerf.

I dunno if it the new passive kinda makes shyv top obsolete.

killatopak

Gold Member
Vayne
[CONTEXT]
Tumble (Q) damage bonus changed to 30/35/40/45/50% tAD from 10/25/40/55/70% tAD
[NOTE: live value is 30/40/50/60/70% tAD]

Final Hour (R) stealth time reverted to 1 second from 0.5

The fuck is this?! Buff an already op champ. The nerfs to her q makes it easier to transition to late game. R buff is icing on the cake.

Edit: misread and didn't notice the livr values. Why did they buff her ult tho?

Garen
Judgment (E) - [new effect] "Enemy champions hit by 4 spins lose 25% of their armor for 6 seconds."

Much better than the previous one that decreases your armor by 35% via stacking. At least this lets you get away from him before it takes effect.

faridmon

thanks to you guys I decided to play Braum support now.

I am now in my promos after a 4 game win streak.

his passive is really quite crazy.

Hmm, I'll start playing him then even more.

One thing I lack is good positioning, so a heavy immobile tank might be good for me.

There's a Rageblade bug that makes all on hits you do be reflected to you and if a support linked to you dies after you hit yourself you get kill gold from him lmao

The .5 second stealth change was because of Vayne's Duskblade interaction. She gets true damage on her AAs after every Q because she is invisible for 1 second.

The .5 second stealth change was because of Vayne's Duskblade interaction. She gets true damage on her AAs after every Q because she is invisible for 1 second.
No, it was meant to nerf her ult as a result of the pink ward changes. No one is really buying Duskblade on Vayne lol, Duskblade's damage is irrelevant if you don't have a lot of Lethality

No, it was meant to nerf her ult as a result of the pink ward changes. No one is really buying Duskblade on Vayne lol, Duskblade's damage is irrelevant if you don't have a lot of Lethality

You mean people don't shouldn't build assassin items on Vayne? That explains those last few games.

I had a dream that Ragnaros was coming out to both League and HotS at the same time, and in League you could take over towers and become a raid boss. 500 second cooldown, scaling down to 23 seconds at 18.

It was glorious.

Top Bottom