• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Leezard

I remember when I was first starting out in S1 and I got yelled at for thinking Zerks > PD > IE was a good idea and to do it the other way around.

Things have changed since then.

Unless you were buying BF sword before your attack speed, you were still missing out quite a bit compared to current style.

zkylon

zkylewd
Mage-
Mpen Red
Armor Yellow
MR blue
Mpen Quints(Or AP quints but Mpen is usually always better)
lol breezy why are you so crazy

default ap mage page for every champion
flat ap quints
mpen reds
hp/lvl yellows
6 cdr/lvl blues 3 ap/lvl blues

there are some tweaks you can make like ms quints on ryze, flat armor yellows against zed, mr/lvl blues against syndra or something

but i run that set 9/10 games

more lux art please
finally something appreciates me

these concept stage pictures of the lux login are cool:
suke-2.jpg

suke-suke-1.jpg

Talents

Banned
Halp. I've legit tried playing every role the last few weeks and I can't find a single one I have fun with/am good at apart from mid. What's a mid mage that can be played top that isn't Lissandra?

That's cool. I can't remember if something meaningful changed to change the preferred item build order, but that's being ahead of the curve. :p
Power got pushed from IE/BT into other items and overall the game changed making flat AD less attractive early on for ADCs. Before S5 non BF item rushes were never optimal, besides that one gimmicky Trist build with Shiv rush.
Halp. I've legit tried playing every role the last few weeks and I can't find a single one I have fun with/am good at apart from mid. What's a mid mage that can be played top that isn't Lissandra?
Kennen

zkylon

zkylewd
We'll be moving to ten bans. Should be ready to talk some details in December, extra bans themselves will follow somewhat later, almost certainly with different timings for pro play and regular play.
i forget if it was 100% confirmed but here's meddler saying it

We've got some approaches in mind. We're gathering some feedback still though, so not quite ready to talk details. Also pretty possible we're ready to talk bans for Pro and other organized play (tournament draft) before we're ready to talk about bans for regular play (Normal Draft, Flex, Solo/Duo queues). Fairly high likelihood they take somewhat different approaches, given the different contexts (e.g. in organized play you know who your opponents are).

If I had to guess I'd say with 10 bans we might just not kick on no ban, rather than forcing a random one. That's not confirmed, but something we've been talking about certainly.

i forget if it was 100% confirmed but here's meddler saying it

if they move with having 10 bans upfront, that's gonna be incredibly stupid. Because what that'll do is simply make strongest 10 meta picks banned, and it'll simply move to the next 10 viable picks.

zkylon

zkylewd
no longer a peanut fan rip

why, literally everyone in rox except kuro went away

So it's confirmed that SKT have Peanut now.

SKT 2017 champs boys.
yeah, also kt deft

things looking great

if they move with having 10 bans upfront, that's gonna be incredibly stupid. Because what that'll do is simply make strongest 10 meta picks banned, and it'll simply move to the next 10 viable picks.
you already know it's not gonna be 10 straight bans why waste breath on discussing that -__-

because cheering for skt is lame

i mean, separate ban systems for pros vs regular games does not inspire confidence...

Yeah saying theyll have separate systems..

I can understand if theyll have separate timers for pros(ie have reserve time to make bans/picks) whilst having reduced timers for regulars. But the way they word it, doesnt necessarily imply that and implies a separate system.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i thought you meant for competitive

for scrub play it doesn't really matter, there's no strategy in solo q champion select, you ban the op's and pick whatever you want and that's it

yeah i thought you meant for competitive

for scrub play it doesn't really matter, there's no strategy in solo q champion select, you ban the op's and pick whatever you want and that's it

I do mean competitive, like uh, Solo Queue ranked

I assume when meddler says 'Pro play and regular play' he means something like, LCS and solo queue, not regular regular like blind pick.

zkylon

zkylewd
UlMGfSp.jpg

some other artists are more moderate with their boobs

He's wearing bengi's fatass jacket. :(

RIP my favorite jungler.

Welcome to peanut.
yeah i kind of would've liked to see them play together like bengi mentored blank or something

i feel bad for blank too, i hope he lands somewhere good

I do mean competitive, like uh, Solo Queue ranked

I assume when meddler says 'Pro play and regular play' he means something like, LCS and solo queue, not regular regular like blind pick.
that's cos u like doing your breezy things of having the opposite opinion to the rest of the universe lol

with competitive he and everyone else means pro play

i think the biggest deal for solo q is keeping champion select as short as possible

killatopak

Gold Member
Blank and peanut are the same kind of jungler who is aggressive and farms well. I'm sure skt has plans to fit him into the strategies with that experience. I just want them to keep bengi because even though he isn't as good mechanically, he makes up for it in macro play and synergy with faker.

---
Less time in champ select is preferable but if they can keep the current time even after additional bans then it would be fine as well.

killatopak

Gold Member
Krugs exp is lowered on pbe. Looks like being level 3 before everybody is seen by riot. I never experienced maybe because I always start blue side.

zkylon

zkylewd
the new karma skin
oh there saw it

idk what's so angrying about that post, the post is not even saying the art is bad and honestly even if it looked pretty good already it looks even better with the tweaks imo

i "fix" art all the time to make it look more like i want it to look

Top Bottom