• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Leezard

Good times.

Power got pushed from IE/BT into other items and overall the game changed making flat AD less attractive early on for ADCs. Before S5 non BF item rushes were never optimal, besides that one gimmicky Trist build with Shiv rush.
Oh right, they moved some crit onto the zeal items.

drawkcaB

Krugs exp is lowered on pbe. Looks like being level 3 before everybody is seen by riot. I never experienced maybe because I always start blue side.

"Working as intended" my ass Riot.

Jungle as a whole could use some downward adjustments on gold and exp quite frankly.

drawkcaB

Yep, it it sucks. I'm biased because I played better when the jungle was more oriented towards a supporting and "off-carry" role but I think the jungle was legit more enjoyable to play.

Calvero

Banned
i don't know he must've proved himself, it's not like SKT didn't try out every other top laner in existence since Duke left

The problem isn't proving himself, its proving he won't tilt off the face of the earth. Huni is a god until he gets on stage and starts playing like a dumbass.

Talents

Banned
God dammit. Forced to dodge because I couldn't lock in my champ. Kept getting an error message like "Unable to lock in champion". Thanks Obama.

Talents

Banned
Autofill queue times ULU

o4DjAq6.jpg

1 hour ULU

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Cloud9 won best esports team? Did that team win in other games? Cuz they sure as hell didn't win in LoL....

kayos90

I think it's absolutely disgusting that Faker, who is probably the most mainstream e-sports athlete who has played the top of his form consistently the past few years gets snubbed by some nobody who won't be remembered while Faker was part of creating a legacy. So BULLSHIT.

It's because CSGO has way more exposure in NA than LoL. This wasn't a recognition of talent. It was a recognition of fucking game popularity.

faker has millions of dollars, what does an award mean to him

this brazilian kid probably worked hard to get where he was and makes alot less than faker, and it probably means alot to him. i bet faker isn't even in LA

also LOL is way more popular than CSGO in NA, it's not a recognition of game popularity at all.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think it's absolutely disgusting that Faker, who is probably the most mainstream e-sports athlete who has played the top of his form consistently the past few years gets snubbed by some nobody who won't be remembered while Faker was part of creating a legacy. So BULLSHIT.
chill

kayos90

faker has millions of dollars, what does an award mean to him

this brazilian kid probably worked hard to get where he was and makes alot less than faker, and it probably means alot to him. i bet faker isn't even in LA

also LOL is way more popular than CSGO in NA, it's not a recognition of game popularity at all.

CSGO has way more err... hardcore gaming population popularity than LoL.

Top Bottom