• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
Fiora shits on her, Jayce does really well, Poppy does really well, Renekton does really well. Jax probably does really well considering dodge.

idk, I played her and played against her and while he's strong in lane and at picking off targets, she's borderline useless in any sort of a teamfight. I dominated my lane in a game yesterday but the enemy Braum cockblocked me so hard in fights.

She's meant to fuck people up 1 v 1, but sucks when ganged up on. People just suck at playing against her right now.

you'd think "meant to fuck people up 1v1" is a thing fiora demonstrated to be the absolute worst to play against?

20s is a long cooldown for e but she gets so much fucking done in that trade

she has so many tools it really feels bullshitty, in a single motion she gap closes, stuns, shields and deals massive dmg, and sets herself up for chase as well through ms buff and slows

I don't remember Fiora being that big of an issue. Even at her prime she had very clear counters.

I don't see why "being able to win 1v1 vs anyone" is that bad a strength anyways when "not being able to 1v1 anyone" is seemingly ok.

vitormg

Neo Member
So I'm new here but I will act as if I'm one of yours since I've already read some pages from the thread :D

How you guys doing in this fresh new season, enjoying it?

Started playing ranked solo today, hope to finish bo10 sooner rather than later... Max starting league is still plat 1 isn't it? Should get that at least

Season 7 in a nutshell
pEQHYgX.jpg

killatopak

Gold Member
So I'm new here but I will act as if I'm one of yours since I've already read some pages from the thread :D

Started playing ranked solo today, hope to finish bo10 sooner rather than later... Max starting league is still plat 1 isn't it? Should get that at least

Started off with a 5 lose streak.

I should still be in the plat ballpark if I win the rest but I may get gold if I lose everything lol.

Ended in d5 last season so hopefully it helps me not go gold and join gbay99.

blue essence is for the masteries and acquired from champion shards. Orange essence on the other hand is from the skin shards.

Both are entirely exclusive to one another so you cannot get a champion/mastery from orange essence/skin shards or get a skin using blue essence/champion shards.

Yes but um...that's not the question I asked.

garath

God. I haven't played much lately but normals have seemed worse than usual. I think my normal MMR has tanked to abysmal levels.

I'm not helping matters only playing one game a week either. I'd rather play ranked but I'll be bronze if I do that lol.

killatopak

Gold Member
Is that What am I doing wrong?

I played a lot of normals before I went to ranked. I was actually placed at silver 2 during my very first placement matches. I think I played around 10 ranked games before I understood that I won't get out of this elo in my current state. Played a lot more normals and started playing against higher and higher division until challengers started showing up in my matches. Then I went ranked and breezed past gold and plat in literally a week. It helped that I jumped ranks because of the low numbers of ranked games I played but you can literally practice in normals to improve and it shows in ranked. One thing to keep in mind is what I learned in normals is more about laning and mechanics. I learned macro play at ranked so it's still better to play at ranked.

faridmon

I played a lot of normals before I went to ranked. I was actually placed at silver 2 during my very first placement matches. I think I played around 10 ranked games before I understood that I won't get out of this elo in my current state. Played a lot more normals and started playing against higher and higher division until challengers started showing up in my matches. Then I went ranked and breezed past gold and plat in literally a week. It helped that I jumped ranks because of the low numbers of ranked games I played but you can literally practice in normals to improve and it shows in ranked. One thing to keep in mind is what I learned in normals is more about laning and mechanics. I learned macro play at ranked so it's still better to play at ranked.

Hmm, Might as well change my attitude, because I play nothing but ranks.There is odd 1 or two games I play when friends invite me to their game, but I play only ranks and have been forever in hovering between B5 and B2. Thought the more I play, the more I play the more I get used to the macro level and climb slowly, but I have been stuck there for ever.

Leezard

Welcome. What server are you playing on?

I think new season is fine, some champs are way too strong but that's to be expected in the early part of the season.

Yeah, plat 1 is max.

edit:

killatopak

Gold Member
Hmm, Might as well change my attitude, because I play nothing but ranks.There is odd 1 or two games I play when friends invite me to their game, but I play only ranks and have been forever in hovering between B5 and B2. Thought the more I play, the more I play the more I get used to the macro level and climb slowly, but I have been stuck there for ever.

Personally, I think the best way to improve is to play with or against those who are better than you so if you have friends that are high in the ladder, try your best to play with them and normals is the best way to do so because of the restrictions in ranked. You'll slowly learn to adapt when to roam, when to do baron and when to recall just for the item spikes and such. You just need to copy everybody else.

I think that's also the reason why people are stuck in where they are. They've been so used to playing against lower ranked people that even if they copy their play even if the ones they copy are winning, it's still a bad play against higher ones.

vitormg

Neo Member
Welcome. What server are you playing on?

I think new season is fine, some champs are way too strong but that's to be expected in the early part of the season.

Yeah, plat 1 is max.

edit:

I play on the Brazilian server. As for the new season start, I feel like I'm still adapting... Being an ADC main is quite hard atm lol

Last season got up to masters, hope this season I climp at least up there. Tried quite desperately hard to hit challenger by the end of it, but managed to achieve maximum 200LP at masters. Lets see if I am havin the same will for this season, not sure yet.

Newt

I dunno, I was in d4, got pretty messed up in placements and ended plat 5.

Though when I run into this plat adcs, it's basically just "gtfo of my way".

95b698c400390d752b7e0b75d741db2a.png

RiotStripper..?
Riot NigerianPrince69 never forget

Leezard

I play on the Brazilian server. As for the new season start, I feel like I'm still adapting... Being an ADC main is quite hard atm lol

Last season got up to masters, hope this season I climp at least up there. Tried quite desperately hard to hit challenger by the end of it, but managed to achieve maximum 200LP at masters. Lets see if I am havin the same will for this season, not sure yet.

Ah, cool. You're probably the highest ranked gaffer then, not counting any possible regional differences. Definitely in top 2 though. I stayed in D3 most of the season and at the end. Talents was D1 for most of the season I think.

Talents

Banned
u fukin wot m8

I've played Corki mid once that I remember. Tryndamere 0 times, Vayne 0 times, Jarvan I played once mid lane and janna I didn't play in S6 as I didn't play a single support game in S6.

Quonny

Oh, and some stats might be busted. Says I played only 4% ranked TT and 32% unranked. Those should be flipped. TT stats may need some attention Costy-kun.

zkylon

zkylewd
stats thing could be better but it's a cool idea (it's cool to see how many times i lux ulted but would've much been better to see how many kills i got with it!)

most played was lux, then taliyah, ori, syndra and cassio

and apparently i had a penta with nidalee? lol i don't even remember

also i should play anivia, which is a fair suggestion but i don't like new anivia very much

Newt

I don't remember my first penta this season either, but it says it was Lucian, and that doesn't surprise me lol.

Also, im gonna test Kalista with new fervor, rip me.

Top Bottom