• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Xeilyn

gJoKUeI.png
Ive been having some trouble finding my main...

Apparently ive gotten 2 pentas aswell, i know the first one is with Akali but i have no idea who the second one is. 15 quadras but i only remember 4 lol, though i guess a quadra doesnt mean much

Most played Ori, Poppy, Irelia, Ekko and Eve. Suprised that Eve is still top 5 since i have hardly played her in 4 months, still my fav though

Newt

Man, I'm looking at you guys and you have pretty balanced like gamemodes played.

Maybe I should just play more ARAM, I don't have the patience to play normal games.

Also, maybe flex queue treeline is fun.

4c36048afd4a942249cd0b4939b3d4a4.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Probably the ones you killed to get your penta
oh, yeah, i'm dumb lol

would love something like this for league: http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/zkylon-1248/heroes/7

stats like that, plus lots of just champion specific stuff, with a lot less focus on lifetime stuff and more on average and recent average so u can track your progress and all that. i would love that shit so bad, i had an elobuff subscription for a while and it was really useful and interesting

speaking of overwatch

Screenshot_8.jpg

i want dat tracer skin so bad

zkylon

zkylewd
well like i said a big draw for me would be personalized stats for each champ and comparing with other players

i want to know how frequently i get 5 man ults with ori vs the average player, etc.

i also want riot to steal the play of the game thing already

they already have a similar tech thing going on to detect a game's highlights in the replays system, so i'm hoping they can make a proper play of the game system sometime soon

I got that elf tracer skin opening boxes today

I want santabjorn so bad tho

rito why cant your output be as good as blizzards :>

It would be fun having personalized stats

Like how big you've stacked Q with nasus

or your longest bird form with Swain

zkylon

zkylewd
hotfix coming tomorrow or day after:
Azir - Got hit hard by the Rylai's changes. Buffs to soldier damage between levels 9-15.
Ivern - Way too strong, E max builds in particular. Nerfs to shield strength and slow duration.
Le Blanc - Has too much wave clear. Nerfs to Q bounce damage to minions and W damage.
Rengar - Too much base damage which gets him snowballing too reliably. Lower base damage on Q and E.
Shaco - Too bursty, AP builds primarily, especially given the other tools on his kit (stealth, blink, traps, clone). Lower AP ratios.
Taliyah - The other champ that got really hard by the Rylai's change. Q buffs.
Smite - Too much early game sustain leading to increased gank pressure and jungle impact. Lowering flat heal.
sounds like sensible stuff, i wonder where lebonk will land after they finish nerfing the shit out of her lol

I got that elf tracer skin opening boxes today
you fucking dick!

rito why cant your output be as good as blizzards :>
ikr?

like i see doto stuff and overwatch stuff and i'm like, how can they be so fucking far behind

i do wish rito upped the resolution on champions models and shit. overwatch champions have super high res textures and facial animation and shit, i need all of that for my league sfm videos

It would be fun having personalized stats

Like how big you've stacked Q with nasus

or your longest bird form with Swain
see breezy gets it

Newt

WHAT A SURPRISE RIOT. This was in PBE two cycles ago.

Kalista
Rend (E) :
Passive no longer deactivates when E is on CD,
Minimum units killed for for mana cost refund lowered to 1 from 2.

zkylon

zkylewd
i like those kalista buffs, they remind me of the healthy dumbing down rito did for cassiopeia

i feel like lowering her skill floor is a positive step for her

WHAT A SURPRISE RIOT. This was in PBE two cycles ago.
I mean, they specifically pulled the changes they were planning to see how Kalista would react to the BoTRK and Fervor buffs

Granted they were mostly irrelevant so they're just going with the same changes anyways but still

Newt

I mean, they specifically pulled the changes they were planning to see how Kalista would react to the BoTRK and Fervor buffs

Granted they were mostly irrelevant so they're just going with the same changes anyways but still
Fair enough for the BoTRK changes, but the fervor changes were a class buff, they were never gonna nerf or buff Kalista.

I think anyone could have predicted that the changes wouldn't have made big difference.

zkylon

zkylewd
would be awesome to not play adc every game tho

i'm seriously considering putting top back as my secondary and just playing random shit there like ahri, see if i can make it work

filters on pictures suck

photoshopped pictures suck

yours is a filtered one

but I saw some bad photoshopped ones where the skin was photoshopped more white than milk, it was sad.

Top Bottom