• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Just report the guy, he should be banned through the system.

I did and so did everyone on my team.
But as I posted, he openly talks about how he has multiple accounts so it doesn't matter if this one account of his is banned.

I wonder if the automatic moderation system looks for related accounts in situations like this.
Anyways, I just got a message he was punished.

Solo queue has been so toxic these past few days.

cHjhHSm.png
PG33IaP.png
-_-

I hate my parents internet so much.

Really appreciate you doing this! I'm watching some of it now. And yeah...I had Vel'Koz masteries as Aurelion Sol. I didn't realize we were banning and such. Thought inhouse games were free for all whatever until last minute....whoops.
it'll get smoother as we get used to each other's power levels at least
Agreed. I really need to get better at other champions too. Vel is the only champion I really have any confidence with, and it's because he is one of the only champions I have fun playing. Bard is my other...lol.

killatopak

Gold Member
Who were the casters for the games?

I know costy is one but don't know the others.

Edit: oh so type2 is the 2nd but who's the 3Rd one?

killatopak

Gold Member
games 1 and 2 were Scy, Costy, and Ghost, then I think Type and Kayos did game 3

Thanks. Gonna go finish watching the vods.

Got a bit confused when talents and newt were in the same team and though their team was op as fuck then I saw talent's level and remembered that he was from euw then I lol'd.

Newt

Pretty entertaining vods. The best game was probably game 3, and game 1 is kinda worth watching. Don't watch game 2 unless you want to see Kayos suffer.

zkylon

zkylewd
i kind of want to be on talents' opposing team so we can lane against each other and it'll be kind of fair since we'll both have shitty ping

but yeah powerlevel that account somehow so you at least have masteries, at least lvl 2 runes are super cheap now

Top Bottom