• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Ku94B6G.png

i don't get it, is this a bug

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/player-behavior/play-games-matter/remake

What's the best way to make use of Poppy's ult as a jungler? Should I just try to sneak up from behind and launch people on the enemy team into our own towers?

Poppy's ult doesn't work like that. Her ult can only knock enemies towards their own base, so if you're using it, it should be to get rid of their frontline during fights. You can also activate it super fast to make it work like a regular knockup for when you want to keep someone in place.

drawkcaB

I did. Years in the making. But I did it. I finally have a 10 game win streak in league of legends.

What's the best way to make use of Poppy's ult as a jungler? Should I just try to sneak up from behind and launch people on the enemy team into our own towers?

In a straight gank where you have the numbers advantage then immediately re-use the ult for the quick knock-up and add to your CC chain.

In a counter-gank things are more interesting. Now, you have an option to consider: either charge the ult and turn the gank numbers in your favour if you can land it on only a single enemy target while accepting that your CC chain is weaker against the intended gank victim, or you can keep the gank numbers as-is and lock down the target for a short while longer. Which of the options is better depends on a lot of things and you'll figure that out over time as you play.

Newt

Speaking of which, I think Jan 27 is a good date for the next inhouse. Two days after my birthday actually.

If anyone would like to help me make an OT for inhouse games, that would be appreciated. Also, if Jan 27th is a bad day, let me know.

Speaking of which, I think Jan 27 is a good date for the next inhouse. Two days after my birthday actually.

If anyone would like to help me make an OT for inhouse games, that would be appreciated. Also, if Jan 27th is a bad day, let me know.

we already have ghosts ot

too many ots for our inhouses will prolly be frowned upon.

Newt

Nah, you don't get what I mean. We would use that OT for every inhouse onwards. Not make an OT for every inhouse.

zkylon

zkylewd
m3oViYd.jpg

not without effort, but finally turning this ship around lol

it's requiring me to defuse "FUCKING ADC YOU SUCK" situations but that's ranked for ya. hopefully i'll skip g2 so i can get to plat quickly

also idk if rito tuned something or if setting top as my secondary worked wonders or what but i'm seriously getting mid like 80% of the time. it's a delight

i really hope junglers get nerfed soon tho, it's really annoying that lee sin and vi are like leblanc right now lol

you have the same birthday as my dad

weird

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
only good sona pairing is with leblanc really. there were some good goofy pictures from that.

Top Bottom