• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
Inc Riot add day/night cycles to the game like DotA and when night comes Warwick gets a buff of some kind.
not the first reference to midnight so that's the idea i'm getting

maybe not a day/night cycle proper but yes like a unique resource bar for warwick that means he has his own day/night cycle

would be sort of consistent with rito's idea that shapeshifters suck when they control when they shapeshift

not the first reference to midnight so that's the idea i'm getting

maybe not a day/night cycle proper but yes like a unique resource bar for warwick that means he has his own day/night cycle

would be sort of consistent with rito's idea that shapeshifters suck when they control when they shapeshift

Eh

Shapeshifters suck when you cant control their transformation. I think HoTS nailed it with graymane where one skill will transform him into a wolf, and another skill whilst transformed will take him out of it. However I also think shapeshifters should not have a dedicated button just for transforming like Nidalee or Jayce.

drawkcaB

i get the impression warwick is gonna be a shapeshifter, like proper werewolf man

I wonder if Warwick will be able to gank pre 6 now.

I think the more recent indication was that Warwick didn't have to wait for level 6 to gank and that Riot still wanted him to be a beginner friendly champion, so that sort of goes again having multiple forms to juggle.

CertainlyT also made Zyra and Darius, so it's not like all his champions are mind blowingly overloaded...lol, no, Warwick is going to have minimum three passives and be a huge pain in the ass for everyone involved. But hey, werewolves are cool, so, eh.

Talents

Banned
The trailer is cool but I hope enrage/blood scent or whatever isn't a part of his kit like the trailer indicates, I was hoping for some day/night mechanic :/

Talents

Banned
S8Gnek5.png

Maybe with the Aatrox rework.

Quonny

Blood scent confirmed to stay. Looks like he'll have a leap of some kind. Likely a rage-base champion. Either his passive or ult will allow him to transform into something that deals more damage.

drawkcaB

Worthy of a gaming side thread?

I can see why you'd want to, being proud of the work you yourself put in, but none of the other ones were. I wouldn't even do it on the off-chance that this counts as self-advertising (does GAF have any rules against that? Not sure).

When can we expect a kit reveal? Later today I hope. Ivern's teaser came out almost a week before his kit reveal but I assume that Warwick will be on the next PBE cycle starting today or tomorrow.

Blood scent confirmed to stay. Looks like he'll have a leap of some kind. Likely a rage-base champion. Either his passive or ult will allow him to transform into something that deals more damage.

Blood scent being in is great. Great thematic ability, true to his old kit, and very jungler oriented. As far as the leap goes I mean...his Live kit already does that. Infinite Duress has a decent range on it for a point-n-click ability. Only difference is that there's no leaping animation.

Holy shit unexpected horror. Love the trailer. Miss the armor though.

Blood Scent is most definitely a passive. Hoping it smells enemies / large monsters recently injured.

I can see why you'd want to, being proud of the work you yourself put in, but none of the other ones were. I wouldn't even do it on the off-chance that this counts as self-advertising (does GAF have any rules against that? Not sure)

oh I didn't work on this I just thought it was cool lol

I did the kit reveal and champ spotlight

and I can't tell you when but you could probably guess

Making a thread would set bad precedent

Suddenly every remake or change for a moba character could get a thread

And I dont want to get us in trouble

Top Bottom