• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

jerd

If you really want extra CDR, use scaling glyphs.

Yeah if you jungle much I definitely recommend scaling blues, mr and cdr. Way more value than flat blues since you likely won't use them in your first clear regardless. Ketch already said he only has the basics rune wise though

Type2

I think more ranked exposure this season is making me toxic.
Definitely getting into it with teammates when they do really stupid things and ? Pinging like a boss.

Leezard

Costy, do you have any info on whether the Nami summoner icon that OCE is gonna get as Ocean Week icon will be available in other regions in any way?

Ketch

Thanks for the tips guys.

Okay so if I don't value CDR as high (I have Some CDR runes, like the 1ip ones, I could use those?).... then the build order would look be like: Tiamats, brown boots, warrior, mob/swiftness boots, spirit visage, titanic hydra, dead mans plate.... and then the last item would be something situational... like maybe ibg, wits end or guardian angel. What do you all think of that? Should I finish titanic hydra sooner?

As a side question, my best rune page (with the expensive version of the runes) is armor yellows, mr blues, ad reds and ad quints. Specifically for ADC as I play that the most but it's also useful for Leona and Darius who I also sometimes play. It makes sense to me that scaling runes would be way better for jungle since you're not laning or trading at all in the early game. So my question is what is the next most generic/most useful rune page I should make? Also, I hate that runes are a thing.... I could be saving for another new champion.

Edit: 6x scaling cdr blues costs 2400 ip which is super dumb.

Edit 2: Also can you not make custom item builds anymore? Edit 3: I guess they just removed the custom item set feature? makes sense, they probably ran out of money for development.

JulianImp

Edit 2: Also can you not make custom item builds anymore? Edit 3: I guess they just removed the custom item set feature? makes sense, they probably ran out of money for development.

I'm still using the legacy client because the new one often performed badly during champ select, making it so that I'd almost never get to pick my role in chat for normals. At the very least, you should be able to edit custom item sets there.

Leezard

Thanks for the tips guys.

Okay so if I don't value CDR as high (I have Some CDR runes, like the 1ip ones, I could use those?).... then the build order would look be like: Tiamats, brown boots, warrior, mob/swiftness boots, spirit visage, titanic hydra, dead mans plate.... and then the last item would be something situational... like maybe ibg, wits end or guardian angel. What do you all think of that? Should I finish titanic hydra sooner?

As a side question, my best rune page (with the expensive version of the runes) is armor yellows, mr blues, ad reds and ad quints. Specifically for ADC as I play that the most but it's also useful for Leona and Darius who I also sometimes play. It makes sense to me that scaling runes would be way better for jungle since you're not laning or trading at all in the early game. So my question is what is the next most generic/most useful rune page I should make? Also, I hate that runes are a thing.... I could be saving for another new champion.

Edit: 6x scaling cdr blues costs 2400 ip which is super dumb.

You can't do custom item sets in the client, you can use any third party tool to make custom item sets though.

Jarsonot

You can't do custom item sets in the client, you can use any third party tool to make custom item sets though.

I think they should let people still look at items in the client. Right now your options are:

*Read up on everything in-game. Obviously not ideal.

*Go to some website/tool and hope it's up to date. But I don't think one should have to rely on a third party.

I'd like to be able to browse the items and decide what's good to buy BEFORE I'm in the game, ya know?

Newt, is long sword two pots a popular start now for ADCs that build into Ghost Blade or Essence Reaver? I see Ashe/Varus both took this start in the FNC v GIA game.

Type2

Flex? Flex is a fuckhead bonanza.
I think this example breakfast made was a normal but I avoid flex like the plague.

I think we got qued with someone who made game losing decisions all game and I tried to explain that to him. His jungle game her tried to assassinate a naut by himself and got killed by the enemy team with baron. The vlad game he kept diving even though he was 0/4 and I was like 8/3/6 winning us multiple fights.
When he told me he had nothing to learn from me I said "an 0/4 ape has a lot to learn from his fed support"

Leezard

Lulu does feel kinda nice now. I gotta play her some more to be sure though.

I think they should let people still look at items in the client. Right now your options are:

*Read up on everything in-game. Obviously not ideal.

*Go to some website/tool and hope it's up to date. But I don't think one should have to rely on a third party.

I'd like to be able to browse the items and decide what's good to buy BEFORE I'm in the game, ya know?

Yeah I think they said that most people don't bother at all with custom item sets or just download championify to get the champion.gg recommended builds, so that's why it didn't get implemented into the new client.

Talents

Banned
What time is inhouse today? Gonna try and make it.

4 hours from now.

Hopefully this isn't too late for you EU people.

t1485561600z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wanted to play today but not in the mood

will spectate whatever stream there is

Lulu will be picked competitively

she's a strong support on this patch

buff successful
you also buffed all her support items

but she's still crippled mid

she's a strong support in her own right on this patch. One champ doesn't make another strong. She was playable last patch as a counter. This patch she's just good.

what about mf?

taliyah_meets_teemo_by_hozure-dawux7v.png

all these consecutive days of no leblanc changes on pbe are making me nervous

makes me feel she's gonna get gutted

They're trying to figure out the best way to put her into the dumpster.

Also that Jhin splash art is sick. I'm probably going to pick up that skin.

edit: that's like uh

im not gonna have an opinion about that comment

????

If you cover the top half of that splash while still showing some of the gun, I bet people would think that's Cait. Most of the splash arts for female champs in the game are sexualized/shot to focus on curves, breast, etc, so I don't see where you're going with this.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Ghostblade -> IE is a better build.

Super late response but that's how I like him. I also take some CDR in my runes and go lucidity boots. I don't think he has enough mana issues to justify the reaver and there are a lot better ways to get CDR. When the entire point of the reaver build is to have ult up more often, I want those bullets to hurt.

I need to try out Edge of Night some more. It's super situational but felt pretty good in a couple games.

My damage was more than my entire team put together lol. I was puttin in work, but couldnt carry. Team kept chasin for kills. T_T
58f763aed549b6351d2bd638d8029610.png

Gonna squeeze in one more game before in house. Goin against a kat/zil. This should be fun T_T

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Super late response but that's how I like him. I also take some CDR in my runes and go lucidity boots. I don't think he has enough mana issues to justify the reaver and there are a lot better ways to get CDR. When the entire point of the reaver build is to have ult up more often, I want those bullets to hurt.

I need to try out Edge of Night some more. It's super situational but felt pretty good in a couple games.

edge of night is good against bard or so i've heard :^)

Top Bottom