• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

JulianImp

Singed's just so damn fun*! The best part is that I've realized his "walk around while stuff dies" play pattern is what's allowing me to slowly gain more map awareness as I have more time to look at it while I kite minions and whatnot. That's really cool, because I guess it'll end up sticking with other champions, and looking at the map often is something I certainly should've done earlier.

*: Against bronze opponents who don't even know what to do against him, at the very least.

Yeah I think they said that most people don't bother at all with custom item sets or just download championify to get the champion.gg recommended builds, so that's why it didn't get implemented into the new client.

That's all fine and dandy for people who are pretty into the game, but isn't particularily friendly towards new players. If they want to go that route, then they might as well link to the sites in the client, since I don't know which of the plethora of available LoL stat sites is actually better and/or more up to date compared to the rest.

But, like I said, you can always just boot up the legacy client to access the custom item sets option.

zkylon

zkylewd
leblanc nerf so far feels pretty small:

LeBlanc
Sigil of Malice (Passive) [looking like early damage down, confirming values. told tight!]
[Seems to be now 30-300 from 40-295 but the scaling is dif]
[30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/140/160/180/200/220/ 240/280/300]
[20 + 10 per level through level 8, at level 9 and on it is +20 per level]

will probably get something else, this doesn't seem like enough

I somehow managed to get WW in ARAM. Is it just me or his Q cast really confusing? It took me a while until it clicked that his Q is kinda like Yasuo Q but requires a target in range.

ABethI8.jpg
"Graggy Ice"

8ff71f0b1ffb80f829544d02d1af9024.png

Im so confused i went to a normal match after flexing and one ranked and I got put against actual bots(not really but they stood still). So confusing

Top Bottom