• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

23qwerty

2dd.jpg

Did you go fast?

I tried to go fast but they seemed like a premade, grouping as 3 to take a lane after some people got fed.

Used my ult exactly 1 time ... to get away from the fed Fiora. Had to stand there and tank her AAs ... TF had the nerve to try to ult me but I was in my base by then.

We sure voted on the FF fast though, that's good. Normally there's 2 people wanting to dick around with "no" votes :/

EDIT- My 2nd Earth Bender game ...
IDK, shit luck today. Fucking Riven let me die as she backed after I pulled off a solid wall gank and almost soloed the guy cause "Dude, I don't care about this game anymore".

Also another game where NO ONE knows WTF executioner's calling is ...

In other news she's pretty damn solid! I started picking up kills later in the game ... IDK where that dmg came from but it was welcomed.

It's clear to me now ... fuck being nice, I'm always banning Yas.

It was a shit show team, with Shy randomly giving Lux double buffs at like level 2-3 cause she wanted to invade or fight over the crab ... but fuck Yas. I can't say I expect feeding like that from any of these champs but I have too much bad blood with Yas.

EDIT- Last game of the night ends on a high note, L STREAK BROKEN BY ILLAOI!!!!

Basically ended the game solo .. cause after ulting a group of them Mid in a TF we took inhib. Then I backed off, went top, drew em top and killed/ almost killed them all before taking inhib, tower and nexus solo before my team came.

Also got a salty "KYS"er in there .... I wonder if they all chatted shit or not. I keep all chat off cause why the fuck not? Reported em anyway.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
why the heck did rito think giving sona massive buffs when she was already ridiculously annoying to play against was a good idea?

why the heck did rito think giving sona massive buffs when she was already ridiculously annoying to play against was a good idea?
The Ryze conundrum

Try the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over then nerf it over and over and over and over and over and over

Maybe by the time Sona gets her 10th mini rework they'll realize that a support that can both heal and harass without having to aim anything might not be the best idea.

The Ryze conundrum

Try the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over then nerf it over and over and over and over and over and over

Maybe by the time Sona gets her 10th mini rework they'll realize that a support that can both heal and harass without having to aim anything might not be the best idea.

Aside from her E, a Lulu Q like approach to her Q and W might not be too bad, actually.

New sona feels like Sona prework or URF sona, She really needed that E change her Q is fine but holy cow she is a full killsteak mode now with those Q bursts, I havent reached late game so see her with full CD.

Being able to max W and E outside the usual max Q is a blessing still I feel like she cant dont anything against three enemy tanks on TFs

I'm so confused as to why people don't know wtf executioner's calling is. Had someone ask me if it's a new item when I told them they should buy it in the future when they're facing a Swain after we ate the L :/

Calvero

Banned
idk i miss the burst :((((

his burst is still pretty great with his E-W-Q-E-Q

I played him maxed E second to maximise that Overload damage.
he'll be really good in team fights too, with how you can send out his E to nearby enemies if you double tap an enemy with an E and then Q them and it sends the dmg out too every tagged enemy. 2 second cooldown on his E is crazy

I don't get why my smart cast with Ryze is so wonky.

You still have to click with the mouse :/

Or maybe I turned it off? Gotta test it again I guess ...

Yo during the TSM / Fox game, if you saw the dude in the Poro hat and Sunglasses in the crowd that was me.

The gal I'm going with is having a blast and she took the perfect selfie with Bejrgsen, her fave player. She's having a great time and loved the Lulu plush, thanks for the help guys!

I have no idea what the spells are, coming from Dota I know enough for it to be hype still. Having a ton of fun and the venue has some really good food.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yo during the TSM / Fox game, if you saw the dude in the Poro hat and Sunglasses in the crowd that was me.

The gal I'm going with is having a blast and she took the perfect selfie with Bejrgsen, her fave player. She's having a great time and loved the Lulu plush, thanks for the help guys!

I have no idea what the spells are, coming from Dota I know enough for it to be hype still. Having a ton of fun and the venue has some really good food.

that's great to hear

i was trying to think yesterday which champions i would like plushies of

my list:
ahri
azir
lizzy
nami
ori (with the ball!)
baker pant
poppy
thresh
velkoz

basically no full humanoids except for pant cos i think he looks funny

lux would be better as a nendo and syndra probably as a full on figure like the tf thing

but if they make plushies out of em i'll buy em too

now you need to join us \o/

that's great to hear

i was trying to think yesterday which champions i would like plushies of

my list:
ahri
azir
lizzy
nami
ori (with the ball!)
baker pant
poppy
thresh
velkoz

basically no full humanoids except for pant cos i think he looks funny

lux would be better as a nendo and syndra probably as a full on figure like the tf thing

but if they make plushies out of em i'll buy em too

Sona would be hard to make a plushie of her right?

zkylon

zkylewd
loving that sunglasses duckie icon

first time i spend rp on an icon

which is really stupid since selling icons is really lame

but whatever it's been a while since i bought anything

Sona would be hard to make a plushie of her right?

didn't think of sona

sona'd be a good plushie i think, with a cute little etwahl

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
got ma boi ekko to mastery 6 just in time for project skin woop woop

loving that sunglasses duckie icon

first time i spend rp on an icon

which is really stupid since selling icons is really lame

but whatever it's been a while since i bought anything

didn't think of sona

sona'd be a good plushie i think, with a cute little etwahl

yes the rubber ducky icon is the best

costi you were playing trist so it doesnt count anyway :^)

Always nice to have a good ol Illaoi S Stumpin vs some Cheesy ass Kindred top that resulted in Raid Boss final form mode. (Was legit thinking about dodging that cause they had 3 ADCs and I didn't know who was gonna go top ... fucking hate ranged champs as Illaoi)

Tots washed the stink of my Earth bender game outta my mouth :)

Also I heard/ saw the Kled Teaser thing on my way to top lane! Which reminds me ... I figured we would have more posters by now cause it's been a ever 2 days kinda thing but I guess that last one is the last one?

zkylon

zkylewd
league feels like it's in a really good place right now. even if there's a few outliers like sona i really like the variety in champions i'm seeing in like every lane (except jhin like every freaking game for some reason) and in general the game tempo, with 1 dragon games that we win in like 25 minutes and then a 60 min epic of elder dragons and multiple barons to games where i get rift herald on sion and make a top yasuo really really miserable and whatnot.

too bad rito has to shake things up like twice a year and ruin when the game's fairly balanced cos it's bliss to play the game when it's like this

I won my first Taliyah game \o/

I don't like the new indicator tho :/ It's just a pointer, there's no circle where the actual spell is.
yeah i agree

i've been kind of winning almost all my taliyah games

her ult is just one of the most fun to use spells in the game and her whole kit is filled with like microdecisions and unique stuff and it's all skillshots!

she's awesome, easily my favorite new champion since syndra

i also like that she kind of feels like there's a lot of counterplay to her. yea she's op right now but when they tone her down she's gonna be pretty fair to play against, what with the hard to land combo and skillshots and her being a kamikaze squishy crazy person

also idk how you're building her, the champion.gg build of roa into rylais is imo pretty garbage compared to the build you see in competitive of abyssal into morellos. with 10% cdr runes you buy two items and you're set for life and those items give her a really nice midgame compared to the really long build path of roa+rylais that still needs to scale

Bought myself a new champ to add to the rotation. She is fun.

naamloosa9uh5.png

Now to grind for Fiora.
good, very good

league feels like it's in a really good place right now. even if there's a few outliers like sona i really like the variety in champions i'm seeing in like every lane (except jhin like every freaking game for some reason) and in general the game tempo, with 1 dragon games that we win in like 25 minutes and then a 60 min epic of elder dragons and multiple barons to games where i get rift herald on sion and make a top yasuo really really miserable and whatnot.

too bad rito has to shake things up like twice a year and ruin when the game's fairly balanced cos it's bliss to play the game when it's like this

yeah i agree

i've been kind of winning almost all my taliyah games

her ult is just one of the most fun to use spells in the game and her whole kit is filled with like microdecisions and unique stuff and it's all skillshots!

she's awesome, easily my favorite new champion since syndra

i also like that she kind of feels like there's a lot of counterplay to her. yea she's op right now but when they tone her down she's gonna be pretty fair to play against, what with the hard to land combo and skillshots and her being a kamikaze squishy crazy person

also idk how you're building her, the champion.gg build of roa into rylais is imo pretty garbage compared to the build you see in competitive of abyssal into morellos. with 10% cdr runes you buy two items and you're set for life and those items give her a really nice midgame compared to the really long build path of roa+rylais that still needs to scale

good, very good

I was against an Anivia that I died to stupidly in lane twice, despite the fact that I was beating her (Q+E+ignite fucked me twice) so I went Abyssal into Protobelt for the first time and it felt amazing. The early CDR is so necessary I feel.

And yeah, I'm absolutely adoring her. Excellent design, so much fucking fun to play. Takes skill to play and you feel amazing when you outplay someone.

Newt

It's funny you mention Anivia, because she has one of the worst designs in the game.

People complain about Fizz, but you can actually shut Fizz out of the game if you know what you're doing.

Top Bottom