• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Kenai

Happy Bday Costy

They need to actually make masteries hard to get. Not win 20 games with a champ in order to get rank 5 and then just potentially win 2 and then 3 more to get max rank. Maybe make it so you have to be top 1000 or 500 or whatever in the world with a certain champ in order to get their max mastery level.

It's kinda a catch 22 because Riot doesnt tell us much at all about getting high mastery outside "playing good". So if you suddenly see what the actual top insert champs here are doing in what role then it may start to peel away more of the process than Riot wants. Feedback on how to play better client side would always be welcome tho

Personally I feel like climbing in ranked to the highest right now on the champions you play is enough of a goal without an entirely separate category with meaningful rewards for "best in the world at X" stuff too. Not to say that I wouldn't want something (much) nicer than now for getting my champs to 6/7 or beyond (especially when I am locked to 1 chest a season on them), but I digress. I don't feel like it's a total snoozefest to get to 7 like it was getting to 5.

thanks all :)

this time last year I was making first contact about the contractor role while working in an off license, now a year later I've graduated uni with a journalism degree, converted to full time Ritoer and now passed my probation. 24 isn't usually an age worth celebrating but things have gone well professionally for me over the last year so it's nice to have a nice day.

Now please look forward to the next champion

Fracas

#fuckonami
thanks all :)

this time last year I was making first contact about the contractor role while working in an off license, now a year later I've graduated uni with a journalism degree, converted to full time Ritoer and now passed my probation. 24 isn't usually an age worth celebrating but things have gone well professionally for me over the last year so it's nice to have a nice day.

Now please look forward to the next champion

Good stuff! I actually applied to Riot recently, haha. I'm a journalism grad as well.

Writing that cover letter was equal parts fun and terrifying.

Newt

Won a game where the enemy team got 6 drags, including 3 inferno and elder drag. Wtf.
305fa715a5468fb2d530aa7d956b51f8.png
Also, HBD PC.

reddit is becoming more and more insufferable.

that rick maher thread is the worst. fuck everyone being a dick in that thread.
How to make sure your feedback is completely ignored 101

Thread has a point that is loss on reddit stupidity and personal attacks. I fucking hate that community so much.

I would never want anyone to think we don't take constructive feedback, but a community that resorts to personal attacks and character assassination of a cool guy who is very good at his job is not one I want to be a part of.

Calvero

Banned
yo evelynn feels so good with protobelt for the added burst. i love it.

i hate that reddit sub. it's a constant circlejerk and people being huge dicks trying to find someone to witch hunt.

Did I forget to add in the ninja RPG role to full out the theme the yordle ladies have going on? Poppy's the Tank, Trist is the ranged DPS, Lulu's the mage/ sup. They ALL have huge ass weapons.

I want a Top lane ninja Yordle lady with a big ass weapon. you gotta have that ninja like melee dps for the party.

zkylon

zkylewd
Her hand is amorphous and her face is animu garbo.

4/10.

ae9cfaa24423674e621af2596d4a4f40.jpg

how about this one

it was always this bad

i kind of blame rito for making their forums region restricted, i would've been active on their forums if i could use em

so without official forums to visit, all we're left is reddit's whiny cesspool

I had a good day. It is my birthday and I also passed my probation at Riot and I caught loads of Pokémon

good day
happy bday costy and congrats on the rito thingie

Gotten into the habit of just dodging when I see that the team comp looks trash. Sucks but I hate thinking "Where's the CC?!?" when I feel like playing Illaoi instead of Sion ...

I hate scumbag premade fuckery like this.
Dude is 2nd pick sup and hovers Darius. I'm last pick top ... I make sure to address this shit in chat.
He acts like he doesn't see this shit and locks in Darius so that I "have to" play support. Only bothered to say something when I'm letting the clock run out.

Needless to say i simply didn't lock in shit and dodged :/

Not giving "Ballsdeep" his way..

no see

you pick what you want to pick

and make them lose the game

you will make a premade of 2-4 people lose a game and waste collectively more time than you

Calvero

Banned
i might have to change my mind on letting troll picks go through in norms. had a lissandra jungle just intentionally feed for no reason. nobody on the team was fighting or anything, we were all getting along fine.

Hmmm, good point.
Me dodging and eating the time knock back is likely the 2nd best outcome for them.

Worse outcome would be me taking Illaoi Top like I intended and if Darius dares to try to push me outta lane by dual laning I just feed top a kill right away before going AFK. Noted for future Ref ... cause I DO run into troll ass premades more often than I would like.

EDIT- Just had to dodge another game because I was first pick top and asked bot to pick Illaoi for me. But the enemy team banned Illaoi last right before I was set to pick. I picked his ADC but he didn't have any other champ I play ... and the enemy team had a Darius (I fucking love shitting on him with Illaoi, it's not even funny). He couldn't list a champ I played so he locked in Twitch.

We were gonna be 3 ADCs on one team so I ate it... guess i'll watch some Neverending Story and eat some Ice cream and try again TMR.

Newt

Yeah, at first dynamic queue bothered me.

Now, if I run into a 3/4 premade, they're dodging or they're losing.

Maybe some other players will put up with premades, but I won't.

zkylon

zkylewd
been shuffling through the adcs on the games i couldn't mid

i don't like jinx, quinn (as adc), cait or kog

i shouldn't ever adc, i'm so bad at it and i find it so freaking boring

Top Bottom