• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark

Actually just managed to lose a bot game because three people decided to feed the bots and go 0/20+/3.

What the actual fuck.

I try my hardest, but as each game goes by I start hating LoL more and more. or more specifically, the LoL community. I want to stab something.

Actually just managed to lose a bot game because three people decided to feed the bots and go 0/20+/3.

What the actual fuck.

I try my hardest, but as each game goes by I start hating LoL more and more. or more specifically, the LoL community. I want to stab something.

This community still better than the 'others!'

*prepares butt*

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
It's a wash. I've met nice people in the 'other' game and jerks in LoL.

HoN is a cesspool, though. I'll give you that much.

Erasus

This community still better than the 'others!'

*prepares butt*

I have played both LoL and HoN

I have met shitty people in both.

HoN has generally better players and will rage if you suck.

LoL players will rage at you when they suck.

Oh, and Ark its a bot game. Who cares?

Ark

Oh, and Ark its a bot game. Who cares?

I don't really care, it just astounds me that people will troll in a bot game of all things. If you're going to troll, have the decency to go all out and troll in a normal game at the least.

I only wanted to get my first win of the day bonus in 20 minutes, I couldn't even be bothered to play another after that game.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I don't really care, it just astounds me that people will troll in a bot game of all things. If you're going to troll, have the decency to go all out and troll in a normal game at the least.

I only wanted to get my first win of the day bonus in 20 minutes, I couldn't even be bothered to play another after that game.

Sorry about your crap experience. i remember bind was ultra pissed yesterday after his support didn't do well. Rofl, it happens.

Fuzzery

Ezreal did. He's designed and co-designed tons of champions. Original Jax, Annie, Amumu, Blitz, Caitlyn, Heimer, Jarvan, Kassadin, Kog'maw, Malzahar, Morgana, Nasus, Nocturne, Singed, Shyvana, Sion, Teemo, Warwick, Trist, Zilean, and a few others.

He's done way more than that lol, I think almost half of the champions are his?

Boken

Banned
Anyone know why I just got 400 RP free?

Summoners!

This past December we gave a holiday gift to all of you who had made a commitment to being a positive force in the League of Legends community. We also announced that the 450 Riot Points that you received were to lay the groundwork for a new initiative to further reward all summoners as they advance in the League of Legends.

In keeping with this objective, we’re going to begin distributing some rewards to our new players to help them on their way to level 30. Once a new summoner reaches level 3 they will receive 400 Riot Points as a reward for their participation and perseverance up to that point.

Now if you turned level 3 between our Naughty or Nice initiative last December and the time we begin the new program, don’t worry! We’re aware that you’re also due for a reward, and we’re committed to making sure that you receive it.

Stay tuned for more information as we draw closer to the release of this new program!

Staab

Dude Staab are you really done with the league? I'm not going to be racing for the 2nd time in a row. Just too fucking busy to be practicing and it hasn't been worth it to wake up at 8, especially when I'm doing shit Friday night.
Eh, I don't know, think I'll join tonight "just coz", but I haven't enjoyed the last two races at all, no practice, shit race and you were not around to fight me for last position ;(

AcridMeat

Banned
Eh, I don't know, think I'll join tonight "just coz", but I haven't enjoyed the last two races at all, no practice, shit race and you were not around to fight me for last position ;(

Yeah that's how I felt the last two races I participated in. Plus crashing out from bullshit bugs

What heroes are you using in LoL?

bjaelke

Shen nerfs just went live on the PBE server:
Shen
General
Base armor reduced to 19 from 23
Vorpal Blade health scaling lowered to 1.5% from 2%
Feint
Energy cost increased to 50 from 40 at all levels
Base shield value reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/120/170/220/270

Urgot/Karma lol wtf

Mid is all over the place

Ignite>Flash>Teleport>Exhaust? wut

And Garen is one of the strongest top lanes...

Edit:

Xin Zhao wins more games in the jungle than Jarvan does?

mymindisfulloffuck.mp3

AcridMeat

Banned
It's gotten to point now where I won't even consider playing unless I'm with at least one person that I know is competent :lol

I'm losing faith in that. Flare can attest. :(

Staab do you use any new champions? I swear you said that a few months ago.

Fuzzery

Haha, well league is one of those casual games which is mostly fun only with friends.. and why not? It's a great team game! But yeah, too much raging otherwise

bjaelke

Urgot/Karma lol wtf

Mid is all over the place

Ignite>Flash>Teleport>Exhaust? wut

And Garen is one of the strongest top lanes...

Edit:

Xin Zhao wins more games in the jungle than Jarvan does?

mymindisfulloffuck.mp3

It would probably be better/more interesting if it only included stats from 1800+ elo games. The Graves/Sona lane is surprisingly popular. I figured Sivir would've been the #1 pick amongst AD carries.

Jenga

Banned
soraka is one of the most popular champs and still no model remake/no new skins?

also, vayne/cait seem to be the most one of the safest ad carries at bot

MultiCore

Was going to write a big list of things that need fixing in LoL after you guys mentioned Soraka, but the list would be too long, and you guys would just think my expectations are unreasonable.

LoL needs a re-write from the ground up. Keep the art style, but new client is needed, new front end, and high-end graphics scaling.

:(

Boken

Banned
If soraka looked awesome, too many people would play her.

RiOT seem a little understaffed though. Their recruitment pages are always searching for engineers/designers etc. People should go apply!

Rayven

aka surume
Was going to write a big list of things that need fixing in LoL after you guys mentioned Soraka, but the list would be too long, and you guys would just think my expectations are unreasonable.

LoL needs a re-write from the ground up. Keep the art style, but new client is needed, new front end, and high-end graphics scaling.

:(

What is everyone's top 3 and why?

bjaelke

Fnatic is just poop right now. Watching them in IPL is almost embarrassing.

RiOT seem a little understaffed though. Their recruitment pages are always searching for engineers/designers etc. People should go apply!
It's all about prioritizing. They've focused a lot on customer support and new champions. They've indirectly said that it's one of the reasons project shiny and magma chamber was dropped. Now they're slowly redoing old champions with GP being the first.
Anyone here in GAF make it into the PBE?

I would riek to pray games with you.
I did but I'm getting 200+ ms latency :/

EXGN

I interviewed, but they didn't hire me :(

I want:

Customizable recommended items and hotkeys for each champion.
A new client; setting up inhouses is a hassle and it should be EASIER than the alternatives.
Replay function. For the love of god, a replay function.

JesseZao

I want:

Customizable recommended items and hotkeys for each champion.
A new client; setting up inhouses is a hassle and it should be EASIER than the alternatives.
Replay function. For the love of god, a replay function.

I ran across a mod that allows you to create custom recommended items, but I thought I read recently that mods are against the TOS. Is this the case? If you can use mods, I found another one that cleans of the UI that I'd like to use.

I ran across a mod that allows you to create custom recommended items, but I thought I read recently that mods are against the TOS. Is this the case? If you can use mods, I found another one that cleans of the UI that I'd like to use.

Screenshot?

I make the icons pretty small and make the walls "vanish" to begin with to make better use of the screen real estate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom