• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

I could probably have done a better job with a Doran's Blade and some life steal runes, but I needed a ward for the vision so I ended up with a Machete and 2 pots. And for reasons unknown I was using jungle masteries and runes.

Achtius

KkkQILC.png

Only mystery gift I got. Sorry for you Poppy and Karma people :(.

... You can Janna and I'll draven.

I'm not too keen on the new masteries. Trying to come up with something decent for marksmen is bleargh.

Well bot lane, it was fun. Shit masteries, probably having to go back to ARpen runes and supports that can blow you up anytime won't be my cup of tea. Back to mid I guess.

marksmens is like the easiest one.
I meant a good one. Still no flat ARpen, less % ARpen, can't really get MR to handle the new supports and no improved Barrier to save your ass, no more improved crits, etc.

If the no-adc comps were already good now, this might steer them into becoming the norm. Marksmen got fucked in the ass no lubricanterino.

Newt

i dunno. like no more free mpen.
True, this will hurt him. Though he'll like the defensive changes and some of the utility changes.

I meant a good one. Still no flat ARpen, less % ARpen, can't really get MR to handle the new supports and no improved Barrier to save your ass, no more improved crits, etc.

If the no-adc comps were already good now, this might steer them into becoming the norm. Marksmen got fucked in the ass no lubricanterino.
I honestly don't see this ever happening.

I'm not too keen on the new masteries. Trying to come up with something decent for marksmen is bleargh.

Well bot lane, it was fun. Shit masteries, probably having to go back to ARpen runes and supports that can blow you up anytime won't be my cup of tea. Back to mid I guess.

I like ArPen runes anyway. People just take for granted that you're going to run Lifesteal and politely engage in a nice, clean exchange of harassment with them where no one gets hurt and none of the damage sticks.

Then you run ArPen Draven + Annie bot lane and just crap all over them.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
you get increased sustain. 15% attack speed off crits. hardly any arp loss. free flat ad everywhere. 5% increased damage on champs below 50% hp.

i dunno what you want.

Newt

I like ArPen runes anyway. People just take for granted that you're going to run Lifesteal and politely engage in a nice, clean exchange of harassment with them where no one gets hurt and none of the damage sticks.

Then you run ArPen Draven + Annie bot lane and just crap all over them.
I used to run ArPen all the time, but I never do it anymore. Like it makes you really inconsistent, and why would you not run life steal on the champion who has one of the best lifesteal gains in the game? But sometimes its fun to use.

you get increased sustain. 15% attack speed off crits. hardly any arp loss. free flat ad everywhere. 5% increased damage on champs below 50% hp.

i dunno what you want.
Draven's passive built into masteries. Kills offer 50g. I want dat 400g per kill.

I just want the first 3 tiers in the defense tree not to suck.
I honestly don't see this ever happening.
I'm being overly dramatic and naturally Riot will try and fix any inconsistencies, but I honestly think the preseason might be shit for adc champs.

Edwardo

I'm being overly dramatic and naturally Riot will try and fix any inconsistencies, but I honestly think the preseason might be shit for adc champs.

What about ones who bring some utility to the team like ashe and her stun and slows?

Newt

Dangerous Game (1 Rank) (Req Executioner)- Killing a champion restores 5% of your missing health and mana

Blade Weaving (1 Rank)(Req Spell Weaving) - Damaging an enemy champion with a spell increases your basic attack damage by 1% stacking up to 3 times. (Max 3% damage increase) This cannot be trigger more than once per second

Frenzy (1 Rank) - Critical hits increases your attack speed by 5% for 3 seconds (stacks up to 3 times)

I used to run ArPen all the time, but I never do it anymore. Like it makes you really inconsistent, and why would you not run life steal on the champion who has one of the best lifesteal gains in the game? But sometimes if fun to use.

It's basically just for 'shock kills', like the Lv2 all-in off Annie's Q + E + Ignite or her Lv6 all-in with Flash Tibbers. You pretty much have to make those moments happen, though. The loss of sustain is literally meaningless if you get the Lv2 kill (you can push out the lane and grab a Vamp Scepter anyway), but if you do get into one of those passive tit-for-tat farm wars it starts to hurt.

Mostly it's a way of punishing people for picking obvious poke/sustain bottom pairs that have no reasonable defense against an early all-in, like the always popular Cait/Sona.

scy

Boy, there are a lot of shields in the new Masteries.

four cost masteries on the same tier as an ability linked to the last tier are dumb, especially when they come at the end of a tree.

On one-hand, how many champions can get anything decent out of Second Wind? How much is +50 "HP" worth? Hell, Tenacious is potentially 20 Armor / 10 MR in a teamfight but is that better than higher masteries (like just grabbing the other flat one skipped earlier?).

A lot of theorycrafting to be done, ohboy.

Edwardo

nY2Y3Ab.png

The enemy team was talking so much shit early game. About how we suck blah blah blah. Felt great to destroy them. :)

edit: sweet. just got gifted heartseeker vayne!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Boy, there are a lot of shields in the new Masteries.

On one-hand, how many champions can get anything decent out of Second Wind? How much is +50 "HP" worth? Hell, Tenacious is potentially 20 Armor / 10 MR in a teamfight but is that better than higher masteries (like just grabbing the other flat one skipped earlier?).

A lot of theorycrafting to be done, ohboy.
honestly there is nothing i wish for less than mastery trees that i have to tinker with before every match to specialize to champions that benefit from very specific loadouts. now there are also many situational talents based on what the enemy team has.

at the very least second wind works should work on hp regen, which you sorta can have massive amounts of. rejuvination alone can provide massive amounts of hp regen for high hp targets at low health values. i was able to hit at least 350 hp/5 with baron buff on a fairly standard sej build. doesn't seem like some of the masteries for that regen are even working yet. also, i guess i didn't realize this up front but early clears for non-ad junglers will be incredibly shit. cdr changes hurt.

runic shield mastery is shit for sure.

Man, I forgot how funny spectating random PBE games is.

Guy called "C9 HyperX Sneaky" picks jangle Nasus (with no Inferno doge skin, such loser) gets level 2 off blue, goes to kill wraith camp, somehow gets really low to the point where he has to use ghost to get away from it, then turns to get one more hit in and dies.

He then quits the game.

:lol

Man, I forgot how funny spectating random PBE games is.

Guy called "C9 HyperX Sneaky" picks jangle Nasus (with no Inferno doge skin, such loser) gets level 2 off blue, goes to kill wraith camp, somehow gets really low to the point where he has to use ghost to get away from it, then turns to get one more hit in and dies.

He then quits the game.

:lol

Hey man, he pinged for help, not his fault no one has any map awareness. WTF Mid! Now blue wraith is going to snowball, GG!

drawkcaB

also, i guess i didn't realize this up front but early clears for non-ad junglers will be incredibly shit. cdr changes hurt.

runic shield mastery is shit for sure.

I recall several junglers last year incl. Naut and Sejuani were buffed in the pre-season to help their initial clear. It'll be rough going to start as always when a new season comes but as least there's a precedent in place for Riot not ignoring champions...mostly.

Can someone recommend me an ADC? I've been maining Twitch but I'm looking to try a new champ. I've played Draven a few times and like him. Same for Sivir and Jinx.
Sivir, Jinx and Draven are fine.

Tristana if you want a hypercarry that's also absurdly safe.
Skip Vayne, she's for lame-o's.

It's pretty funny that some people are mad about that Ahri skin.

It does feel slightly redundant though given she already had an SNSD dance. I'd rather them go with stuff that mildly references that sort of thing than something that essentially wholesale copies stuff.

But, I mean, the real important question is who is she most like? Tiffany? Jessica? Taeyeon?
Fun fact: Ironstylus was initially against (sorta) the idea of a K-Pop Ahri skin because of it being niche conceptually. How times have changed.

Couldn't care less for Popstar Ahri, but at least it's better than Firefox Ahri (more effort put into it) and at least it's somewhat light-hearted instead of the umpteenth "super serious super gritty" skin.

This is what I'm hoping for. I'm half-expecting a fanservice skin
that I'll buy and always use
though.
Textures of Riven's next skin were found in the Pre-Season PBE patch from last week. It looks like a skin for the Lunar Revel, if I were to take a guess:

riven_skin06_TX_CM.jpg

I'm all for more color variety since Riot is increasingly fond of blue / purple as their primaries, but the color scheme in that link is fucking disgusting.

You the man. Not as bad as I thought. Definitely not the 1st or 2nd camp you'd go to as it'll be easier after red/blue.
Trundle's Q also reduced its damage since it leeches AD.

The less % armor penetration the sacred cow ADC's get, the better. Plus Riot also has a wholesale rune-sweep planned.

And people said the same thing about them with the start of Season 3, and they were still fine even before Blade of the Ruined King made it to Summoner's Rift.

Well, SK beat the dog shit out of Millennium. I guess their new line-up is okay.

These European semi-pro team comps are some real solo queue garbage. I really hope they're saving their A-Game for the LCS qualifiers or something.

Cathcart

Well there is a new Diana skin on the way, could for Lunar Revel.

None of the current Riven skins are good, I hope this one is.

Edwardo

I wish I took a screenshot of the chat log from my last game. Holy shit this Cait was the most obnoxious person ever. It started in champ select, telling us we didn't know what we were doing. Then she gave up first blood to an invade and sat at the turret for like 7 mins just typing, saying we are all bad. Then she complains to the other team that we are ganging up on her and leaves the game. Just to come back 5 mins later to tell us that we're all pro and should join pro teams. That it's a team game and we all need to learn how to play. The first thing she said in champ select was "no hard cc gg". Then during the game she claims she didnt say anything at all.

WOW.

I need to go do something else for a while lol..

I wish I took a screenshot of the chat log from my last game. Holy shit this Cait was the most obnoxious person ever. It started in champ select, telling us we didn't know what we were doing. Then she gave up first blood to an invade and sat at the turret for like 7 mins just typing, saying we are all bad. Then she complains to the other team that we are ganging up on her and leaves the game. Just to come back 5 mins later to tell us that we're all pro and should join pro teams. That it's a team game and we all need to learn how to play. The first thing she said in champ select was "no hard cc gg". Then during the game she claims she didnt say anything at all.

WOW.

your bad for not muting her as soon as the match started.

Burt

WOW.

trolling is a art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom