• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Neat little detail with the new ward trinket. At first the ward/totem looks like this:

yellow+trink.png

But when you upgrade it at level 9 the ward will evolve/bloom and look like this:

yellow+trink.png

Edwardo

your bad for not muting her as soon as the match started.

You're right. I've had games where even if our teammates are fighting, they eventually get over it and just play to win. This wasn't one of those times and I shouldve realized it.

Why do these people pop up when i'm in a series?

trolling is a art

So true.

Before the game ended I said, "Guys I cant believe were getting trolled by a 12 year old right now.."

Cait didn't like that one at all..

Lunar Revel should have a freaking lunar Diana skin.

But that's too easy.
Hey it's Halloween. We have monster / freak champions.

Let's give a man-eating spider that offers human sacrifices to her spider god a heroic Victorious skin instead.

What if you use ward skins? Are they all going to have 2 forms or do trinket wards not use the skin? I hope Draven head turns into Draven statue. Or 2 Draven heads.
Since those (unlike the trinket) don't upgrade, no.

This game 2 is getting a bit out of hand. 70 minutes and only 4k gold advantage.

Would've liked to have seen Thresh's soul collection stacks at the end of that one. That said, as hype as I normally am for a three-inhibitor down comeback, I really have to ask: did anyone tell Europe that when IEM said they wanted 'amateur' teams they meant 'semi-pro' and not 'Bronze V'?

Dated compositions that lack imagination, mostly pre-Worlds champion picks, scattershot play quality, and no ability to close games - it's like the start of Season 2 all over again!

Edwardo

Nunu is awesome. Just walk up and throw ice balls into their faces! Ez died in a fight early, but I ended up killing Trist and Lux to avenge him. From there I just kept rolling. One more win..

iqqEGBd.png

Would've liked to have seen Thresh's soul collection stacks at the end of that one. That said, as hype as I normally am for a three-inhibitor down comeback, I really have to ask: did anyone tell Europe that when IEM said they wanted 'amateur' teams they meant 'semi-pro' and not 'Bronze V'?

Dated compositions that lack imagination, mostly pre-Worlds champion picks, scattershot play quality, and no ability to close games - it's like the start of Season 2 all over again!

That Caitlyn seemed so determined to not attack the inhibitor turrets it was a joke. Huge contrast between their play, the unique play of teams like Curse Academy, and the ruthless efficiency of teams like SKT T1.

Don't worry, H2K has got this! I'm pretty sure you can just let a Jax do absolutely whatever he wants the entire game and it'll be fine. I heard it from a gypsy fortune teller.

Managed to get a full item build on jungle Trundle in approximately 30 - 35 minutes. The game was a stomp however; got a score of 8 - 3 - 24, bot lane and mid were doing quite well (which lead to three dragons) and my Wriggles accumilated roughly 800g for a total of 17k gold. Could very much be a higher amount, depending on whether the stats from the match history screen still don't track monster gold. Quite liking the higher gold income on PBE, since I'd rarely get to that stage even after 50 minutes on the current build for live servers. Anecdotal though, so take that as you will.

Maybe 11/11. They announced Sultan Gangplank but we still haven't got him yet either.
Riot realized how underwhelming they made him and how they put him in their corner of shame unattended, thus promptly and indefinitely postponed the one time they paid attention to him again for the first time since half a year (if not more).

Macattk15

Good to see Ziggs winrate shoot up to 54%.

Hope they don't nerf him as he's one of my favorite (and best) champions to play.

I'm trying to help boost that winrate.

28 16 63.6% 9.1/game 3.2/game 8.3/game 207/game

Blizzard

Banned
if i have 30 lp i probably wont decay out of division 5 right?
I think the client now warns you with a popup if you are about to start decaying.

Good to see Ziggs winrate shoot up to 54%.

Hope they don't nerf him as he's one of my favorite (and best) champions to play.

I'm trying to help boost that winrate.

28 16 63.6% 9.1/game 3.2/game 8.3/game 207/game
Any general Ziggs tips, or rune/item/skill order tips?

Oddly enough I just got mystery gifted Major Ziggs tonight.

Macattk15

I think the client now warns you with a popup if you are about to start decaying.

Any general Ziggs tips, or rune/item/skill order tips?

Oddly enough I just got mystery gifted Major Ziggs tonight.

I go ...

Max Q, then E, then W ... R when I can.

I use Mpen Reds, Armor yellows, AP Blues and AP Quints. Standard 21/0/9 ap mid build.

Usually start Doran's and 2 pots ... first back is boots 1 and Chalice ... if I'm against AD assassins mid I get Seeker's after that. Usually Rabadon's my 2nd item (occasionally finish Athene's before it). Then I finish Zhonya's if I had the Seeker's or build towards Lichbane if I'm really ahead and farmed. If I'm not way ahead or the enemy team is buying MR (which seldom happens in solo queue it seems) I go for Void Staff before Lichbane.

Lichbane is pretty damn strong on him along with his Short Fuse passive, but not strong enough to get 2nd or anything.

Try to hit the enemy mid laner whenever you have your passive up ... try to hit them with a Q at the same time.

If you need to play defensively ... his wave clear is pretty damn swanky (Q&E combo) ... and he can do so from a relatively large distance. Use your W (Satchel Charge) to either blow people away from you or to shoot yourself away from people in ganks .... or to push flee'ing champs back to you. Try to hit as many with your ult as you can but don't be afraid to chuck it into other lanes to help teammates or secure kills.

If you're good with skillshots .. he's a pretty fun champion to play.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19938987#history

Biggest buff they gave Ziggs was fixing how his Q casts. I smartcast and it's so much easier to click past where I want my shot to go instead of exactly where I want to place it, especially with bouncing bomb.

Macattk15

Biggest buff they gave Ziggs was fixing how his Q casts. I smartcast and it's so much easier to click past where I want my shot to go instead of exactly where I want to place it, especially with bouncing bomb.

Yep. This was definitely a huge buff.

I also smartcast with the Ziggs. The further away from you that you throw the bomb, the further it's bounces will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom