• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lee and shyvanna are strong as hell on the pbe. Oddly enough poppy jungle is much better.
A lot of junglers on PBE right now have the potential to reach the point where they'd achieve builds they'd previously only get if they were top lane in Season 3. It's refreshing.

That said, counter-jungling in the current PBE pre-season is a bit lackluster even if someone like Shyvanna were to do it. I feel it'll revolve more around buff control and deep warding rather than forcibly keeping the other guy behind (thus ending up in a better position for dragon plays as well), since it doesn't take long for the opposing enemy jungler to recover from a setback or keep up in XP. Had a Shyvanna, Fiora and Riven (seemingly using voice comm when looking through the replay file) take the majority of my buffs (plus smaller camps on occassion) when my team could not defend or fight back, and despite a 1,5 level disadvantage early on I still managed to climb back up to even footing in a relatively short time. And the initial gap was only that big because I got overzealous fighting a level 3 Shyvanna with red buff as a level 2 Trundle, which funnily enough I almost won.

The above will only mean it's even more likely for me to retire Nunu, sadly.

all dis ww hate.
wwmidsmall49s7u.png

Every other lane was losing and Nocturne was put behind during the opening stage. Got 'em all back into it by being this commander with a 60-second cooldown (sans CDR) initiate.

Those full pre-made fools got granny'd on.

Ferga

Nope +0lp.

gg

Saw some sick vayne mechanics though. Vayne was on a whole new level. 1v3 bot lane at level 2 and got a triple kill.

d0PXrV5.png

Leezard

Nope +0lp.

gg

Saw some sick vayne mechanics though. Vayne was on a whole new level. 1v3 bot lane at level 2 and got a triple kill.

http://i.imgur.com/d0PXrV5.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Vayne can be so nasty.
[url]http://www.twitch.tv/hazne/c/3216371[/url]

Wow.

Just had a 16 minute win. My duo partner was nidalee support. He was dced at the start of the game. Their bot lane took my red while I took theirs. Before he managed to get to lane, our Sivir had picked up a double kill and the red buff, without dying.

Game was over. Completely crushed them to the point where their adc rage quit.

Ferga

And i lose my next game because of my horrible vayne. :(

Free farming all fine then a 5/0 ezreal comes up and kills me in 3 Qs. So frustrating.

Edit: And now I win another because of another good vayne player.

Vaynes determine games if they are picked confirmed.

Ferga

Free win to my promos-I'm tanking a billion turret shots at the nexus and my vayne is too busy chasing a fucking lee sin into the fountain to end teh game

Guess what? She dies to fountain and we lose the game even though we were majorly up in gold.

Fuck my life.

Lord Phol

And now I loose a game because of an afker even though we managed to hold for 40+ minutes and we almost won. that's 3 LP down the drain. This system is so retarded.

Nev

Banned

Yea Vayne sure is in a whole other level. In the broken level.

Nerf that shit already, I'm sick of seeing average players think they're godlike and do "plays" when all they're doing is exploit the most pathetically broken marksman in the game with which you can do "mechanics" even if it's your second time playing her. Apparently the reason they don't nerf her further is because she has "bad early". Like it matters when you start facerolling with 1-2 kills.

If being a broken, 2 matches-skillcap, Lady Gaga ripoff, heavy autoattacks based piece of shit wasn't enough, she's Demacian?! Kill her with fire. Kill Lux too while you're at it.

Nerf that shit already, I'm sick of seeing average players think they're godlike and do "plays" when all they're doing is exploit the most pathetically broken marksman in the game with which you can do "mechanics" even if it's your second time playing her. Apparently the reason they don't nerf her further is because she has "bad early". Like it matters when you start facerolling with 1-2 kills.

If being a broken, 2 matches-skillcap, Lady Gaga ripoff, heavy autoattacks based piece of shit wasn't enough, she's Demacian?! Kill her with fire. Kill Lux too while you're at it.

ih5YwU35u5LiW.gif

Ferga

i can't do it guys. I just can't. I can win early game 100% but late game, people just fall apart in team fights. Can't god damn do it.

that +0lp at 99lp made me real sad though. Really messed up ranking system. Gives you so much hope then gives you no visible reward for your efforts.

Please give me back the elo system. I remember trying to break 1600elo was a lot more fun than this bullshit.

My problem with Vayne is with max w and two items (zerks & botrk), she can destroy anything. She doesn't need to build damage OR armor pen.

My problem with Vayne is with max w and two items (zerks & botrk), she can destroy anything. She doesn't need to build damage OR armor pen.
"Her % true damage is not the problem." - Riot

*still very relevant after nerfing literally everything else (sometimes more than once) about her but that*

Then again, they also make other dubious claims like Warwick supposedly having "infinite sustain".

I wish I could play Cass better. I keep failing subsequent Qs so my Es go on cooldown. :( She's pretty much the AP marksman.

If she ever goes FotM I know Riot will nerf her E.

edit: Awesome, he used Ys music.

DeadNames

Banned

Riven?

Boken

Banned
riven and vayne are so fucking broken i bet they have like 55%+ win rates in all tiers of solo queue

hell i wouldnt be surprised if they have over 60%

so overpowered
look at that true damage
those spells that deal damage on riven

wow.

DeadNames

Banned
Riven is a snowball champ through and through. Not her fault that solo queue does not value the concept of effective trading, especially considering the numerous match-ups that keep her under control or outright beat her in early damage.

How do I deal with her though? Every champ I play just gets stomped by her :( She's got it all... except sustain. But that doesn't matter because she uses no mana -_-

Einbroch

Banned
I do think it's kind of strange that Riven's defensive ability scales on AD while champions like Foira, Rengar, and so on all have defensive abilities that scale on AP.

scy

How do I deal with her though? Every champ I play just gets stomped by her :( She's got it all... except sustain. But that doesn't matter because she uses no mana -_-

She's very squishy and requires people to know how to auto-attack weave to actually do relevant damage with her. Beating a Riven many times just means not dying early game. What champs are we talking about? Most Ranged champs have an inherent advantage since you can force Riven into taking multiple hits to even get to her E-Q approach range. Renekton has a faster combo than Riven so he can out harass her and just take her damage anyway. Garen can silence Riven and force her to take most his damage without her able to do anything (+ scale well with Armor to make her unable to fast kill her).

Raw damage trades at early level? Darius or Udyr come to mind.

Leveling the playing field while retaining the chance of killing her yourself? Renekton, Irelia, Jayce (stay the fuck away from Tear), Yorick (same), Garen (ignore the Cape's pitiful existance), Elise, Karma, Trundle, Kennen, AD Nidalee (dislike one-trick pony builds though). Couple of off-shoot top picks like an armor-heavy Poppy and ADC's like Quinn are also perfectly acceptable if you know what you're doing. Hell, even Susan can work against her; the guy doesn't mind going straight tank with Frozen Heart and patiently farming up his stacks.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few more as well. Nonetheless, the main take-away is be smart and pay attention to her cooldowns when you move in for a timely trade. This video touches upon the subject, albeit with a sloppy demonstration.

DeadNames

Banned
Raw damage trades at early level? Darius or Udyr come to mind.

Leveling the playing field while retaining the chance of killing her yourself? Renekton, Irelia, Jayce (stay the fuck away from Tear), Yorick (same), Garen (ignore the Cape's pitiful existance), Elise, Karma, Trundle, Kennen, AD Nidalee (dislike one-trick pony builds though). Couple of off-shoot top picks like an armor-heavy Poppy and ADC's like Quinn are also perfectly acceptable if you know what you're doing. Hell, even Susan can work against her; the guy doesn't mind going straight tank with Frozen Heart and patiently farming up his stacks.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few more as well. Nonetheless, the main take-away is be smart and pay attention to her cooldowns when you move in for a timely trade. This video touches upon the subject, albeit with a sloppy demonstration.

I did manage to beat Riven with Aatrox once... Even with fort pot.

Also what's wrong with AD Nid? It seems to be the center of attention now.

riven and vayne are so fucking broken i bet they have like 55%+ win rates in all tiers of solo queue

hell i wouldnt be surprised if they have over 60%

so overpowered
look at that true damage
those spells that deal damage on riven

wow.
dont you have a way of seeing that?

Also what's wrong with AD Nid? It seems to be the center of attention now.
Do-or-die lane. End up losing and simultaneously rendering it impossible to push towers with near-impunity against a common melee? Have fun not doing the one and only job you were set out to do. A tie is also far from optimal.

All that for the sake of turning your spear into a borderline ignorable spell, when it's otherwise one of the best game-changers you could ask for the longer a match drags on. Downright criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom