• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodmon

Neo Member
So, after playing this game for what feels like ages (and nowhere near level 30...still) I finally decided to give Twisted Treeline a go. Oh man, where have you been all my life. A potentially shorter game mode, that has a tonnes of action and some excellent music in the background? Count me in.

Helps I get to play my waifu and not be totally useless. Sadly I cannot find a good illustration of her, which is mandatory in this thread. Hopefully this will do instead.

AF0652%20%283%29.jpg

Mothman91

I love it when that happens as Draven. People underestimate your damage and lifesteal like that Lee Sin did, and you can just turn on them.

Also Riot has the highest difficulty champions listed as: Cassiopeia, Draven, Orianna and Syndra. Would you guys agree to this?

First 3 yeah. I really don't know about Syndra that makes her quite difficult in terms of mechanics.

Burt

I don't find the act of catching axes of even judging when I should and when I shouldn't a difficult thing to do, so I don't really know what they're talking about with Draven. Plenty of champions I would put over him in terms of difficulty.

Newt

I don't find the act of catching axes of even judging when I should and when I shouldn't a difficult thing to do, so I don't really know what they're talking about with Draven. Plenty of champions I would put over him in terms of difficulty.
Catching axes isn't really the thing that makes Draven difficult.

Blizzard

Banned
i can't do it guys. I just can't. I can win early game 100% but late game, people just fall apart in team fights. Can't god damn do it.

that +0lp at 99lp made me real sad though. Really messed up ranking system. Gives you so much hope then gives you no visible reward for your efforts.

Please give me back the elo system. I remember trying to break 1600elo was a lot more fun than this bullshit.
Looks like I was wrong and the win did not get you back to promotion. Maybe you were playing on tilt and need a couple days break, or you got unlucky. Maybe you have played a lot of games and Riot thinks your current rating is correct.

I also probably preferred the old system, though.

What is it then?

You're not just catching axes, you're catching axes as an auto-attack only champion without a "proper" repositional/escape tool. If you put the axe-catching mechanic on Vayne or Lucian it would actually be pretty laughably easy for them to manage it, but Draven's actually a very unsafe all-in ADC even if you ignore the axes completely.

It's easy to play Draven (hit Q, right click enemy champion), but it's very hard to walk the tightrope between feeding like crazy due to aggressive play and being completely useless due to overly passive play.

Syndra's 'difficulty' comes from a pretty similar place. You hit people with Scatter the Weak or you fucking die, that's all there is too it. There aren't a whole lot of champions who constantly need to a land a skillshot just to avoid getting smeared all over the map, or at least if they do it's instant speed and doesn't require setting up with another skill beforehand.

Boken

Banned
So, after playing this game for what feels like ages (and nowhere near level 30...still) I finally decided to give Twisted Treeline a go. Oh man, where have you been all my life. A potentially shorter game mode, that has a tonnes of action and some excellent music in the background? Count me in.

Helps I get to play my waifu and not be totally useless. Sadly I cannot find a good illustration of her, which is mandatory in this thread. Hopefully this will do instead.

AF0652%20%283%29.jpg

whats that from?

oh and -

t1384243200z4.png

Moodmon

Neo Member
whats that from?

oh and -

t1384243200z4.png

I found it looking through google image search for Diana (mental note - safe search ON next time). Actual thing is from here but no idea who the company is. Apparently clay rather than a squishy thing, which makes me want one even more. Not in stock, looks like an old delisted thing and would likely cost a bomb to ship to UK even if it were available (the last one is my problem, I know).

Boken

Banned
heroes of the storm is surprisingly ugly

i also think blizz should just completely distance from moba notions and go all in on the variety arena style

old race VU's are kewl though. might get suckered into playing WoW for a month or two again.

DeadNames

Banned
1. complains that riven is op as shit in lane
2. complains that nasus cant be stopped early game

hm

I'm just saying. Nasus can be stopped with a few champions (Jayce comes to mind), but Doran's shield and his passive turn the first 10 or so minutes of the game into a PvE if you're not a certain champ.

Edwardo

yo did you SEE those new undead chits

time to get in on those back flipping eviscerates

I told myself i'd never go back. I told myself i'd never go back. I told myself i'd never go back. I told myself i'd never go back. I told myself i'd never go back. I told myself i'd never go back. I told myself i'd never go back. I told myself i'd never go back. I told myself i'd never go back. I told myself i'd never go back.

Boken

Banned
I'm just saying. Nasus can be stopped with a few champions (Jayce comes to mind), but Doran's shield and his passive turn the first 10 or so minutes of the game into a PvE if you're not a certain champ.

to tell you the truth thats how you were always meant to play the lane against Nasus as most champions.

The weakness of Nasus early game is exactly that he just wants to farm, and actually cant do anything to his opponent. They key is that your jungler needs to recognise this and gank him because not only is his gank defense terrible, the enemy will almost undoubtedly lose a 2v2 due to how weak Nasus is early game in a brawl.

It's similiar to how you used to approach Chogath - farm and dont bother harassing unless you can beat his sustain - and kill him ezpz when your jungler comes. Once the lane snowballs that you can beat his sustain, Nasus is even worse than Chogath since his ranged farm ability also pushes the lane.

DeadNames

Banned
to tell you the truth thats how you were always meant to play the lane against Nasus as most champions.

The weakness of Nasus early game is exactly that he just wants to farm, and actually cant do anything to his opponent. They key is that your jungler needs to recognise this and gank him because not only is his gank defense terrible, the enemy will almost undoubtedly lose a 2v2 due to how weak Nasus is early game in a brawl.

It's similiar to how you used to approach Chogath - farm and dont bother harassing unless you can beat his sustain - and kill him ezpz on ganks. Once the lane snowballs that you can beat his sustain, Nasus is even worse than Chogath since his ranged farm ability also pushes the lane.

It just heals for so much and not many champions can bring the damage to keep him from farming up his q early without going oom.

Boken

Banned
It just heals for so much and not many champions can bring the damage to keep him from farming up his q early without going oom.

im sorry but i think you missed the point of my post.

i mean i recognise that you cant exactly depend on your junglers in bronze/silver/gold/whatever, but i think anybody who is complaining over nasus is tunnelvisioning a little too much on "beating sustain". If you cant depend on your jungler, my suggestion is to play a similarly late game champion - like jax (who actually just beats nasus straight up). Nasus turns the lane into a PvE - yes. So take advantage of that - be an even better PvE-er! Or just pick darius.

Maxim726X

Can't take it anymore, so I thought I'd join the fun.

Adc Blitz, Adc Ryze... Now I will do the trolling. Most fun I've had in days.

DeadNames

Banned
im sorry but i think you missed the point of my post.

i mean i recognise that you cant exactly depend on your junglers in bronze/silver/gold/whatever, but i think anybody who is complaining over nasus is tunnelvisioning a little too much on "beating sustain". If you cant depend on your jungler, my suggestion is to play a similarly late game champion - like jax (who actually just beats nasus straight up). Nasus turns the lane into a PvE - yes. So take advantage of that - be an even better PvE-er! Or just pick darius.

No one in my elo knows that you need to gank Nasus first. And if they do, bot lane ends up feeding hard so that the jungler has to camp bot/mid

How does Nasus beat Riven? She stomps Nasus in a straight brawl early on, and punishes him whenever he farms his Q. Doesn't give a diddly squat against Wither either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom