• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 4 is right around the corner. I'm sire you can use ur jayce skills to place higher this time.
We'll see. I'm going to give it an effort.

li99.jpg

Starting another promo series. if I can get to S2 today, I can get to gold by the end of Monday. 20 LP/win. It can be done.

From their website:

Riot said:
When the clock strikes midnight, turning November 11 to November 12, ranked queues will come down and we'll start doling out rewards. You can expect direct reward deposits in your account by the end of next week. Ranked queues will be down for about twelve hours and will come back online for the duration of preseason with some upgrades in tow that we'll be discussing soon.

I'm hoping they only mean functionality tied to the client and ranked (the league system) with the bolded part, because the PBE game build sure as fuck isn't ready to make it to Live servers for at least another two weeks.

Kenai

Hmm...I got Alaki in an ARAM just now and had a blast with her. Didn't know what i was doing at all at when like...13/8? And before that I got Durius cause of free week, literally never played him befor and went like 22/11. I hardly ever see anyone play either of these champs. Are they decent top laners? I need someone besides Teemo who won't be at a risk for bans.

Blizzard

Banned
Yep.

Nope. SR to me is just too long and tedious. Grinding ranked there is a giant pain in the ass.

TT is just too damn fun in comparison.
Oh snapples, the gauntlet has been thrown down! We gotta get 1v1 magma chambers and diamond ranked teams up in here to proove our worth. :p

Eh..
I've botched yesterday my fiftth try @gold promotion...
Today i'll try just again, i'm still on 85lp, so going back to promotion is fast
5th time was the charm for me. :( Try switching to a different champion than you normally use, next game -- but one you are still good at.

I really wish they enable this on Howling Abyss. Having to farm for gold ain't fun in a silly mode. :(
I agree. It was fun on Howling Abyss so I don't understand why they would lock that out. *edit* I stand corrected by bjaelke then, it sounds like, or maybe those are custom.

Edwardo

We'll see. I'm going to give it an effort.

Starting another promo series. if I can get to S2 today, I can get to gold by the end of Monday. 20 LP/win. It can be done.

Oh damn, good luck. I'm in Silver 3 right now. If I can get up into 2 today, i'll make a push too, but we'll see...

it really is astonishing how little junglers at my elo control their buffs

im pretty sure i only let the enemy jungler have his blue buff once in the game i just played and that was the first one.

im pretty sure i only let the enemy jungler have his blue buff once in the game i just played and that was the first one.

At low elo it can be hard, because fighting off a jungle invasion generally requires a collapse from your top/mid-laner, who are probably too busy picking their nose to actually notice you frantically pinging the jungle.

"You should be able to 1v1 them anyway!" they will say, as Aatrox rolls up on your Amumu with smooth jazz playing in the background and a tube of personal lubricant in hand.

At low elo it can be hard, because fighting off a jungle invasion generally requires a collapse from your top/mid-laner, who are probably too busy picking their nose to actually notice you frantically pinging the jungle.

"You should be able to 1v1 them anyway!" they will say, as Aatrox rolls up on your Amumu with smooth jazz playing in the background and a tube of personal lubricant in hand.

it's not even that. They had a ryze mid, I had a lux mid. I knew at ~7:00 minutes if mumu was dumb enough to show his face I was waltzing up to his blue and taking it, then running to mine to help lux grab it. The best is that as soon as I was done taking it, their sona walked by and warded it and I just smited the buff and bear stanced my way out of there.

edit: just had to dodge my first game back in silver III because a guy decided to go AP twitch support because he didnt get to play top. down to -3 LP. off to a smashing start.

Bob White

lol...fucking hell what a good laugh

Ferga

I love it when my opponent doesn't time their buff. They may have gotten ganks off and have scores like 2/0 or 0/0/5 but when I'm 2 levels ahead of you, you just lost your team the game. Especially when you're their front line.

Type2

I love it when my opponent doesn't time their buff. They may have gotten ganks off and have scores like 2/0 or 0/0/5 but when I'm 2 levels ahead of you, you just lost your team the game. Especially when you're their front line.
Man, I couldn't tell you how many times I've gotten complaints from my team for not tanking or whatever when I've counter jungled the opposition into being three levels down. Secured all the objectives and have smite insurance. Whenever a team fight breaks out you can't kill me/peel me off the enemy carry.

I lee and shyvanna are strong as hell on the pbe. Oddly enough poppy jungle is much better.

Mothman91

This Verizon lag/latency/packet loss problem is out of control. I won my game but it's not worth playing when I can barely play correctly. Gonna go play some dota 2 because that's the only game I really have that I can play. Wish new WoW expansion was out so I can play that.

Just played a rank twisted treeline game. took 44 minutes. fml

That's about 4 minutes longer than the longest one I've ever played.

Remember, taking towers is extremely important. Unless you're getting double aces every fight or leaving with 1 hp, you should put everything you have into getting them down early.

The first team to get an inhib wins under 30 mins in something like 90% of games the last time I read TT statistics.

Blizzard

Banned
I tried ranked again after not playing for a while.

SummonsInTrouble: Flavyx can you play another role? Somalian asked for it as first pick, if that's ok
SomalianPerson: holy shit
SomalianPerson: someone who is polite
SomalianPerson: hang on getting camera
Flavyx: sure

Everyone is so nice. We will see what happens.

Ferga

Had a jungle aatrox lose to a god damn jungle warwick. Fed so much that the warwick was level 8 when I was level 6 at mid.

How the hell is he diamond 5...

Koomaster

This Verizon lag/latency/packet loss problem is out of control. I won my game but it's not worth playing when I can barely play correctly. Gonna go play some dota 2 because that's the only game I really have that I can play. Wish new WoW expansion was out so I can play that.
Wondered what was up; seems most matches I played today someone was complaining of lag. Then had a sub 10 minute ARAM where most of the enemy team kept disconnecting. Most of the fights were 5v2 or 5v3 at best.Wasn't very fun when an enemy would run at you, stop and stand still while you easily killed them.

Mothman91

Mothman91

I just got really anxious watching that video.

It's random honestly, while I was fine for the game I just played. My other 2 friends were having it. One was having it mildly, while the other severely.

Off topic: Starting Dorans on Lee Jungle is too awesome. Don't know why I never done this type of starting build on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom