• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Wtf, I thought decaying was frozen during the preseason. I just decayed down to Gold IV because of this =/.

IsayFever

So I'll have some free time on thursday or friday if people wanna play a few games w/ me :)

Or just play some Path or Exile or Dota or something. Dunno, friendly game night! Maybe even some Killing Floor!

garath

Wtf, I thought decaying was frozen during the preseason. I just decayed down to Gold IV because of this =/.

Whoops. I just got a warning on wed too. I guess I better play a ranked game quick or its back to silver for me Lol. I assume you drop a whole division and not just lose LP? I think I have like 65 LP.

Leezard

Lucian is so ridiculous in lane, and so good at pushing. We managed to stomp the lane after we got xp denied and forced to back at level 2

Boken

Banned
or meyb even not

it cud be a fragment of a dream

like today i dreamed i was playing kingdom heartz n i hate dat game

brian!

i had a dream that I was sleeping over at this girl's place except we both knew that I was gonna get executed or die of cancer or something in the morning and we made out

Boken

Banned
Team Such Doge is about to play in the NA qualifiers. There is no reason to be excited about this, and yet...

l49m5db.png

well that about sums it up.

amazing production quality btw, GJ WellPlayed.

support these guys - http://www.twitch.tv/wellplayed

I really wish Riot had picked up Wombat, but I'm guessing he's a bit older (and less Phreakishly sexy) than the image they're trying to project from their casters.

He's also kinda a huge dick on social media which they discourage.

They made an exception for Guinsoo, though!

And oh, hey. A jungle Nunu getting killed in the jungle for first blood, passing off his double-buffs. That's a completely useless champion for the rest of this game, nice pick up!

Boken

Banned
They made an exception for Guinsoo, though!

And oh, hey. A jungle Nunu getting killed in the jungle for first blood, passing off his double-buffs. That's a completely useless champion for the rest of this game, nice pick up!

theres a reason why he disappeared off the face of the earth

theres a reason why he disappeared off the face of the earth

Hey, he's still useful, he could gank and - oh, he hasn't ganked. I mean, he has great buff control, though - oh, he hasn't stolen any jungle at all and is getting out-farmed by a gank-happy Lee. That dragon control, though! - aaaaaand they lost it.

But hey, at least Blood Boil Caitlyn is great late-game tower push... oh right, the other team has a Jinx. Uh, hmm.

Boken

Banned
Hey, he's still useful, he could gank and - oh, he hasn't ganked. I mean, he has great buff control, though - oh, he hasn't stolen any jungle at all and is getting out-farmed by a gank-happy Lee. That dragon control, though! - aaaaaand they lost it.

But hey, at least Blood Boil Caitlyn is great late-game tower push... oh right, the other team has a Jinx. Uh, hmm.

but i was talking about guinsoo

horo went dblade nunu and shat on fools on saturday

I suppose there's no reason you wouldn't be able to start Doran's on him, though even with Doran's he's not exactly going to turn heads with his dueling the way a Doran's start Aatrox or Lee Sin does.

Ferga

maybe you just slept through the patch notes. they get pretty boring sometimes.

They nerfed the hell out of her. Q range, Rappel range and leniency, resistances in spider form, spiderling health, Spirit Visage pretty much removed top Elise from the game, etc.

If Jungle Elise weren't good she would have been Olaf'd.

Wanna joooooooin meeeee come and plaaaaaaay

Yup, my bad. That's what I get for not researching before my post.

Boken

Banned
its not about the dueling

nunu is an incredibly time efficient jungler and movement efficient jungler. He was so effective in g1 of cj b v skt1 s because he was absolutely everywhere at the right times.

counterjungling w/e nunu is dead, and its not even about "dragon control" since you shouldnt be trying to consume/smite when the enemy is on the doorstep in the first place. becaus eyou have to use your time so wisely as nunu (its all he haz) means that jungle nunu is reserved purely for the best of jungler minds, then theres the part about him becoming pure utility late game meaning that your team hasta play around this

so bad for solo queue/midtier teams

patoy benched in favor of kiwikid support
this season is gonna be da best

wait is dig even in this season

i think he went back to school

patoy benched dignitas

Ugh I'm getting sick of this. Last 5-6 ish games I've either been Shyvana top and crushed my lane, got fed, or been forced into Leona support. Both ways I feel like I have hardly any impact on the game.

If I get fed as a top laner (lets say I'm 2-0, with a 30+ cs advantage) what should I be doing to help my team? So far I usually get the first tower and can force their Jungler to come and camp me, but when my team doesn't know how to take advantage of that I'm basically unable to help us win. I take it Shyvana isn't exactly the best champion to gank mid with, but I tend to have a similar problem if I play Jax top or Renekton top: I'll win lane but then be unable to really help my team if they're behind.

AdventChild

Neo Member
Ugh I'm getting sick of this. Last 5-6 ish games I've either been Shyvana top and crushed my lane, got fed, or been forced into Leona support. Both ways I feel like I have hardly any impact on the game.

If I get fed as a top laner (lets say I'm 2-0, with a 30+ cs advantage) what should I be doing to help my team? So far I usually get the first tower and can force their Jungler to come and camp me, but when my team doesn't know how to take advantage of that I'm basically unable to help us win. I take it Shyvana isn't exactly the best champion to gank mid with, but I tend to have a similar problem if I play Jax top or Renekton top: I'll win lane but then be unable to really help my team if they're behind.

Gank mid basically, try to counterjungle... take the turret asap...

Newt

Just keep pushing and pushing until you can get the inhib turret. If you're fed enough, you should be able to deal with both the jungler and the top laner. It's okay if you draw the other team towards you because you're bringing a crazy amount of pressure to the map.

As a bot laner you can not only push, but keep securing dragons, and have a huge impact.

I feel like I have the same problem. I never have any trouble transitioning out of a won lane bottom into complete control of the game, but I feel like no matter how hard I'm taking top lane that at best I just end up watching the game as a whole go to shit until the base sieges/baron dances begin.

I suppose if you're really running a racket in top consistently you could try and risk running Teleport to get that map presence. I used to do that as Zac top before he got nerfed, and I always felt a lot more comfortable with my impact on the game that way. A TP Renekton or Shyvana isn't exactly the same as a TP Malphite or Zac, but at least it's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom