• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Gives more counterplay to add more power elsewhere? Readability is rarely a bad thing.
Not everything should be telegraphed, particularly to enemies. Knowing the range on Morg's R means you can always be certain to flash out at the last second. It's not like Morgana is already super strong right now or something.

Boken

Banned
Not everything should be telegraphed, particularly to enemies. Knowing the range on Morg's R means you can always be certain to flash out at the last second. It's not like Morgana is already super strong right now or something.

theyre getting ready to lower the time until the 2nd part of her ult takes effect

Boken

Banned
QjuqUTW.jpg
Preseason 4 content is arriving!
Official Notes: [Here]
Preseason Homepage: [Here] (with new mastery calculator)

Get Ahread of the Curve:
Stonewall's jungler predictions: [RoG.net]
StVicious' Patch rundown: [yt.com]
All about trinkets - the trinket system explained: [yt.com]
Gold income - a look at the new gold generation items (support/jungler): [cloth5.com]
Brush changes: [imgur album]

When do the promotional tournaments actually occur for NA? Are they broadcast?
http://euw.lolesports.com/articles/preseason-schedule-revealed
theyre at new studios, so very likely to be streamed

But if you know the range this changes literally nothing.

And it's not like the leash range is that big, if you flash out of it most of the time you're already out of it's range.

Edwardo

I've never liked that teammates or enemies can see the range on any of these kinds of abilities. If they're going to have the range indicator, make it just for the player using it. They should make players know the range on every ability anyways. And it looks dumb too.

Absolute Zero, Crowstorm, Grand Skyfall, Slicing Maelstrom, Cannon Barrage, Aqua Prison, Zap, Rupture, Tormented Soil, Mega Inferno Bomb, and pretty much every skillshot in the game...

Preseason 4 content is arriving!
Official Notes: [Here]
Preseason Homepage: [Here] (with new mastery calculator)

Get Ahread of the Curve:
Stonewall's jungler predictions: [RoG.net]
StVicious' Patch rundown: [yt.com]
All about trinkets - the trinket system explained: [yt.com]
Gold income - a look at the new gold generation items (support/jungler): [cloth5.com]
Brush changes: [imgur album]

http://euw.lolesports.com/articles/preseason-schedule-revealed
theyre at new studios, so very likely to be streamed

Wow really helpful post! Thanks a lot!

Cathcart

So my first ever post on Reddit was about tonight being Revive's last night on Summoner's Rift, which it turns out isn't exactly true. Oops. Still, it's near the top of the front page of the League subreddit and it's kind of turned into a Revive lovefest. People are posting screens of games where they convinced their whole team to take Revive and having fun with it. Good times, good times.

dimb

Absolute Zero, Crowstorm, Grand Skyfall, Slicing Maelstrom, Cannon Barrage, Aqua Prison, Zap, Rapture, Tormented Soil, Mega Inferno Bomb, and pretty much every skillshot in the game...
These abilities operate under different mechanics. It's not to say that every spell shouldn't telegraph the range, but there is something inherently different to Morgana where you play more of a guessing game with the tether. It's what's fun about playing with or against her. Enemies scramble and she chases. I don't really see the relevance to many of the abilities you posted either. Something like Absolute Zero is different because Nunu can unleash the spell's damage whenever he chooses to.
so secret op jungle morgana doesnt become 100% pick/ban with the new spectral wraith.
it only procs on physical damage.

Koomaster

Teemo's shrooms should poison the soil and turn the area around them brown. Also if one is placed in the bush, it should turn the grass yellow. Don't want anyone to be caught off guard by a champ's abilities. Have to make everything open to counter play.

dimb

spectral wraith is the AP one brah.
oh. i try to pretend that one doesn't exist. honestly that passive is pretty bad compared to 20% spell vamp. less useful all around unless you're someone like nunu or fid and are sneaking major objectives with it. unless you are like super mana starved i guess. i dunno. not sure who is supposed to use that thing.

DeadNames

Banned
Teemo's shrooms should poison the soil and turn the area around them brown. Also if one is placed in the bush, it should turn the grass yellow. Don't want anyone to be caught off guard by a champ's abilities. Have to make everything open to counter play.

Especially with the upcoming changes to invisible units.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
oh. i try to pretend that one doesn't exist. honestly that passive is pretty bad compared to 20% spell vamp. less useful all around unless you're someone like nunu or fid and are sneaking major objectives with it. unless you are like super mana starved i guess. i dunno. not sure who is supposed to use that thing.
thats why you get it for morgana, you get it and 20% spellvamp! best of both seasons.

The AoE thing is what kills it. Half effect on AoE abilities... Which means every AP jungler that isn't Fiddlesticks has no use for it.

Bang up job on that thing, Riot. Hell, AP junglers are better off buying the new Wriggles.

dimb

b-but... infinite mana....
u r gettin into why ap junglers will suck in s4.

by the time you get there any ad jungler will have massively outfarmed you, and you'll only keep pace once you have infinite mana vs. mobs.

this largely arises from early jungle items heavily favoring ad champions (i.e. machete or doran's blade). ap junglers are pushed into taking the item as well, but preform sub-optimally with it. if you are heavy sustain focus ap jungler you can roll doran's ring or something, but the early game power it offers doesn't translate to much.

BlazinAm

mobo no onbo

No on board video out?
Hrmm. Try different video outs on your video card to see if one will go through.

With my computer getting the BIOS to display worked well through hdmi then windows 8 got stuck on getting devices ready loop with HDMI and I had to switch to VGA to finish that install process.

If you have a post speaker check if your motherboard will post alone with memory, cpu, and power supply.

And team builder will have it's own separate MMR which is based on all kinds of cool stuff and has fancy infos about how good you are at each position and champ that will factor in to your matchmaking. Man, team builder gonna fix everything.
I'm skeptical as to whether it'll be released in a timely fashion. Their plate being full with the pending pre-season 4 balance clusterfuck (and hypothetical hotfixes) and it being a Riot Lyte pet project does not bode well for its release. His initiatives are either barebones on launch (Tribunal at first, Honor system) only to be left alone for long stretches of time despite good intentions, or he takes at least another 4 - 6 months after a public announcement in service of further research (supposedly). As much as I'm also looking forward to it, I'm expecting it no sooner than March.

Unhappy about the Corki changes.
Happy about the Nid and Nasus changes.
I can live with the Sivir changes :p.
The changes aren't addressing Susan's real issues; it was never his early game sustain. Yeah, that's what makes him problematic alright... Guess Riot is looking the other way until after the release of his Legendary skin.

That nasus build. It hurts to see it. Oh god.
I had a Susan earlier who started double Rejuv Bead, transitioned into Philo Stone and rushed Hydra + Homeguard's on his Ninja Tabi. Also had a Sheen before he even completed Spirit Visage.

He lost against Pantheon. I can sense your cringing already.

Cathcart

I'm skeptical as to whether it'll be released in a timely fashion. Their plate being full with the pending pre-season 4 balance clusterfuck (and hypothetical hotfixes) and it being a Riot Lyte pet project does not bode well for its release. His initiatives are either barebones on launch (Tribunal at first, Honor system) only to be left alone for long stretches of time despite good intentions, or he takes at least another 4 - 6 months after a public announcement in service of further research (supposedly). As much as I'm also looking forward to it, I'm expecting it no sooner than March.
These are all things I have thought to myself but when you type them into a web page it makes me sadface. It's like, now that it's on a web forum it's real, man.

DeadNames

Banned
I couldn't stand nasus because combined with dorans shield and ls quints he could just spam laugh and completely ignore damage. I'm interested in seeing how he is now.

Boken

Banned
Today two co-workers invited me to a local E-bash and I played my first game ever of League of Legends.

My life will never be the same.
welcome
we dont bite
we're super nice i swear
whats a local e-bash anyway. whats that, britan?
These are all things I have thought to myself but when you type them into a web page it makes me sadface. It's like, now that it's on a web forum it's real, man.
hey mang guys
lyte is a super cool dude
youre going to make him sadface

bjaelke

Looking forward to this patch. Team Builder is up on PBE, so going to entertain myself with that until the servers come back up.

Blizzard

Banned
I couldn't stand nasus because combined with dorans shield and ls quints he could just spam laugh and completely ignore damage. I'm interested in seeing how he is now.
People always say that lifesteal quints aren't the good thing, the good thing is health regen (quints?). Because to keep lifestealing, Nasus would have to keep autoattacking, and I think Nasuses (Nasi?) generally prefer to just last-hit for the stacks, instead of pushing the wave out.

Newt

People always say that lifesteal quints aren't the good thing, the good thing is health regen (quints?). Because to keep lifestealing, Nasus would have to keep autoattacking, and I think Nasuses (Nasi?) generally prefer to just last-hit for the stacks, instead of pushing the wave out.
This is definitely a fitting term for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom