• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Not really. The second one was quite close up until the 40 minute mark, but nothing thrilling to be honest.

Cool. If i'm not doing anything on my break I might watch them then. Just got to work now, so i'm just tuning in for Frost.

I've never seen Stealths play before, are they any good. Do they have any notable players?

bjaelke

Cool. If i'm not doing anything on my break I might watch them then. Just got to work now, so i'm just tuning in for Frost.

I've never seen Stealths play before, are they any good. Do they have any notable players?

Hoon? He was with Najin Shield before joining Jin Air. I think they mainly consist of new players picked up from solo queue. Reapered captains the sister team.

This match is just a shame. Jinair played extremely aggressively and it paid off. 1-2 good engages from the enemy team later and they just lost steam.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Maknoon got rekt pretty hard.

How's this for a S4 supp page?
too early to say for sure but you'll probably want more of a point spread. the utility tree seems pretty weak to me personally. stuff on the far right side of the tree (Inspiration, Culinary Master, Alchemist) seem like especially weak point investments. i think it's worth taking out those points to spend on the defensive tree where you can pick up unyielding.

too early to say for sure but you'll probably want more of a point spread. the utility tree seems pretty weak to me personally. stuff on the far right side of the tree (Inspiration, Culinary Master, Alchemist) seem like especially weak point investments. i think it's worth taking out those points to spend on the defensive tree where you can pick up unyielding.
Yeah, the problem with the Utility tree is that I'm kinda stuck having to take stuff like Inspiration because what else I'll get? Vampirism? Expanded mind?

First time I looked at the masteries. Utility might as well be named support. Flat movespeed on the bottom level is pretty hot though. I'd run that on some AP mids and jungles.
9 Defense seems kinda shitty for most AP mids. I'll probably take 9 Utility instead on everyone except melee mids - who I'd still take the MS mastery for roaming.

I miss when that shit was a flat 4% tier 1 mastery. RIP S1

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Inspiration is a neat 2 point investment if you leave lane often to place wards/help your jungler.
i strongly disagree. with the leveling curve quickened an extra one experience per second while near high leveled allied champions is pretty much useless, especially for two cost.

Edwardo

November bundles out now

Craving something new at champ select? Get fed on these limited time bundles. They're flexible in cost, meaning the final bundle price will automatically adjust to reflect only what's new to your collection.

BBA.jpg

The Bear Essentials bundle – 40% off at 2565 RP (4242 RP if champs needed)

Get out of any grizzly situation with the bear necessities.

Includes:
  • Runeguard Volibear and Volibear
  • Bear Cavalry Sejuani and Sejuani
  • Panda Annie and Annie
  • Panda Teemo and Teemo

MNA.jpg

Masters of Malpractice bundle – 30% off at 2047 RP (3769 RP if champs needed)

Does anybody remember where this squishy bit goes?

Includes:
  • Surgeon Shen and Shen
  • Kennen M.D. and Kennen
  • Nurse Akali and Akali

VBA.jpg

Biker Boys bundle – 50% off at 1982 RP (3945 RP if champs needed)

The baddest bikers in Runeterra roam the streets looking for trouble. You thought Mundo could go where he pleases?

Includes:
  • Vandal Jax and Jax
  • Vandal Twitch and Twitch
  • Vandal Brand and Brand
  • Vandal Vladimir and Vladimir
  • Vandal Gragas and Gragas

SPA.jpg

Carry your carry bundle – 25% off at 3585 RP

Supports are taking over in 2014! Carry your Marksman with this bundle.

Includes:
  • Thresh
  • Zyra
  • Nami
  • Lulu
  • Leona

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/november-bundles-out-now

Nev

Banned
Lol @ Zyra support.

These metasheep idiots got away with it, watch her get "utility scaling" and be considered trollpick if mage. Next is Fiddlesticks, and then every champion with some CC the funny streamer pro can exploit. Sion maybe.

Newt

Lol @ Zyra support.

These metasheep idiots got away with it, watch her get "utility scaling" and be considered trollpick if mage. Next is Fiddlesticks, and then every champion with some CC the funny streamer pro can exploit. Sion maybe.
Honestly, you've become my favorite poster in the last few months. Don't stop what you're doing, it's great.

Cathcart

Yeah. Ranked and normal mmr are all seperate.

And team builder will have it's own separate MMR which is based on all kinds of cool stuff and has fancy infos about how good you are at each position and champ that will factor in to your matchmaking. Man, team builder gonna fix everything.

Edwardo

Today is my Friday and it is dragging so bad. I just want to get out of work so I can go home, take a nap, and play some league. I'll get Silver 2 tonight.

He did pretty good considering he was Vs Kass
and Maknoon was playing like shit and just getting wrecked why is RapidStar the sub again.

Newt

Unhappy about the Corki changes.
Happy about the Nid and Nasus changes.
I can live with the Sivir changes :p.

Also, don't underestimate the nerfs on Vayne. Those are significant.

Nev

Banned
Awesome changes. Hopefully not only supports but early game as a whole stops being a snorefest of epic proportions with what seem to be a push for aggressiveness and being active instead of afk farm. Afk ward/bush if you're support.

Also Vayne nerfs are always welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom