• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What?? New masteries are fun, and this time, I won't read any guide.

I understand good enough what I want and can finally experiment a bit, especially since S4 mastery trees seem much more clearcut.
i had twenty pages. redoing them is a pain and they kind of suck this season. the new pages seem far less specialized though so i probably don't need 20 anymore.

garath

I'm going to break the mold. Jungle and support are my normal roles. I'll wait till the novelty wears off and jump back in. Time to practice mid, top and adc.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
4-1 run. not that bad all things considered. still not quite at the point where i can break the silver 1 clamp, but hopefully im getting there. id like to soft reset straight into gold come season 4 proper. :3

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I cannot imagine people invading now with the brush changes and introduction of trinkets.

drawkcaB

I'm going to break the mold. Jungle and support are my normal roles. I'll wait till the novelty wears off and jump back in. Time to practice mid, top and adc.

Yep, I"m basically looking at this as a way to practice my mid and get a bit of time for top since I never play it.

On a side note, I haven't had a chance to try the sweeper trinket. When they say it "disables" wards in the area, do they mean it simply obscures enemy vision and you still have to 3xAA it to get rid of it, or does disable mean it kills the ward immediately?

_Ph03n1x_

I hate setting up new masteries.The loss of 20 mastery pages hurts but onn the bright side it looks like I wont need that many this time round

garath

Support went through the same popularity boost when Sightstone first came out.

Jungle got really popular beginning of S3 as well. Then after a little while no one wanted to touch it. I expect jungle and support going through the same thing again.

Nekofrog

Banned
I really want to try Yorick support. Constant poke, mana won't be an issue thanks to the influx of extra gold, and level 6 3 man gank.

Ironically, traditional supports are now the most useless champions in the game.

Oh yay, you finally built 160AP, now your slow is back to where it was before. Here's Syndra, who can 100-0 your carry with just a Doran's and Athene's, has a long range AoE stun for easy peel/disengage, and can even troll you with CS denial.

Even if Riot buffed them back to S3 values, they will still be outscaled by Zyra/Annie/Fiddlesticks, who get free gold and power from just sitting in lane, have better AP ratios for more damage, and have plenty of CC.

I really don't know how they didn't see this coming.

garath

I'm going to definitely be pulling Taric out again support. He's going to be tanky as hell with a click stun. Np.

edit: Watching Saint stream. 40 min into the game, EVERY SINGLE PERSON has 6 items. wat.

edit2: The thresh has an IE and a randuins hahaha.

I really want to try Yorick support. Constant poke, mana won't be an issue thanks to the influx of extra gold, and level 6 3 man gank.
Please no. It's awful with Tear (shame on you) or without it.

Ironically, traditional supports are now the most useless champions in the game.
Everyone at the start of season 3: "ADC'S FUCKING SUCK BALLS NOW"

Let's save the kneejerk not-even-a-day-later 'conclusions' for later.

idk guys I'm pretty ok with this patch.

Nautilus was afk for half the game but we still won. Having Soraka with Lucian is pretty awesome. No hard cc was kinda infuriating early because if we had a stun we'd have killed them another 7 times over. but man, being able to just spam as Lucian early is amazing.

ibbEyst3Ibeyag.png

Nekofrog

Banned
Please no. It's awful with Tear (shame on you) or without it.

Just did it with very nice results. Our ADC: 187 CS vs Cait's 109 (and I'm pretty sure a decent amount of hers were ghoul kills which aren't worth as much as a normal CS, right?). No kills for Cait. I was tanky as a mofo. First back a tear and them GAME ON. Level 6 instant 3v2 ult.

i had twenty pages. redoing them is a pain and they kind of suck this season. the new pages seem far less specialized though so i probably don't need 20 anymore.

I only have one mastery page.

It's called Pussy Magic and I redo it every single game. Because.

Lolking me for confirmation of my greatness.

Kenai

Well, nice to start the season off with a 4 v 5, especially when it meant a enemy freefarm Nasus top.

Still managed to go 6/7 before surrender tho, which surprised me. Lucian is pretty fun. I need a few ADCs besides MF to play. Also surprised me that support was called so quick, but as long as i don't have to jungle I'm happy.

Koomaster

Anyone have impressions to share on how more powerful supports are in this patch?
Sona feels very weak to me now. Like a little baby kitten, I don't feel I do any real damage and I feel as if I can be easily squished if looked at the wrong way.

I did have fun with that new frostfang item; hustled about 1,500 gold just auto attacking champs or harassing with q. Made me a little too bold as I was like; 'Come closer, I want to aa you so I can have 8 more gold!' and 'Oh yes, someone is approaching me, gold time! *+8 gold... dead* ;___;

Leezard

They blamed it all on their jungler and their botlane. Granted, Morde is a bad pick, but their botlane died twice before level 3. Their Riven was the only one who "won" her lane.
The new tank support item is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom