• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
I dont't get how his skill flow is supposed to look like. Can't wait to see him in motion.

yea i cant imagine his skill flow

his dash must have a pretty low cooldown since its implied he could dash at some1 again

hes dependant on hitting his Q three times before he can ult

i like spellblock walls tho

story is kinda lame tho and yone confirmed dead no double release or brother champ. undead yone riot pls

Yasuo_Comic.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I really don't understand the visual motif. If you told me that was a new Xin skin I would believe you.

His visual motif is more bushi(n) than samurai. The only really strongly incongruous element is the shoulder-thing, which I'm guessing they intended to evoke a wing (to go along with the wind theme), but doesn't work especially well with the rest of the design.

Boken

Banned
Samurai don't look like that.

His visual motif is of a vagrant/wanderer (or you know, a ronin)

I think they should've just given him a rice farmer hat. Cliched but silhouette building.

Yeap, Relic Shield is bullshit. In its current form there is no point in anyone jungling. Instead, go 2-1-2 or 1-2-2, and both duo lanes buy Relic Shield and cycle the passive on cannon minions. It's a free 700 gold in the first 10 minutes of the game. The heal is BS as well.

They need to disable the passive effect on anyone who also has a Relic Shield. There must be some deadweights on the PBE for them to not immediately discover and abuse the crap out of this.

DeadNames

Banned
Samurai don't look like that.

His visual motif is of a vagrant/wanderer (or you know, a ronin)

I think they should've just given him a rice farmer hat. Cliched but silhouette building.

yeah, that's what I meant, lol

Why are Anivia's mana costs so low? She's so skillshot reliant, there's not much point in playing her.

Boken

Banned
Yeap, Relic Shield is bullshit. In its current form there is no point in anyone jungling. Instead, go 2-1-2 or 1-2-2, and both duo lanes buy Relic Shield and cycle the passive on cannon minions. It's a free 700 gold in the first 10 minutes of the game. The heal is BS as well.

They need to disable the passive effect on anyone who also has a Relic Shield. There must be some deadweights on the PBE for them to not immediately discover and abuse the crap out of this.
nobody should be upset

2-1-2 is refreshing. play it while you still can cos yeah, its going back to junglers next patch

Why are Anivia's mana costs so low? She's so skillshot reliant, there's not much point in playing her.

you mean high
and its because shes old school
and cos shes good with building mana

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
just pretend youre constantly taxing top lane
roam to mid every once in a while to gank

whats the diff
The rotation would be more rigid to coincide with the waves. It just seems incredibly dull to me.

More fun is double jungle-support. You take Smite on both your "jungler" and your "support". The "jungler" and top laner start at one buff, the ADC and "support" start the other. Everyone has Relic Shields. The jungler/support dip out to take a camp whenever Smite is up, and the top/ADC dip with them whenever the buffs are up (buffs are donated to the solos, not the jungler/support), and otherwise you just double duo lane.

Wow. First time jungling since the new season. 4/0/5 as Shyvana. Had a Janna on my team. Went utility masteries, started boots. I was so fast it was ridiculous.

What is the consensus on the jungle items? I went wriggles and then triforce, but I'm not really sure if wriggles is a good item or not. My plan was just to be trick2g, farm as much as possible and become really strong, and with the lack of warding it was really easy to gank bot. Ryze mid crushing a TF made things easier. Very lopsided match though, 19-2.

i dont really care that healing makes siege comps more powerful though. (which is one of the concerns of dedicated sustain i believe). just make more engage items, morello.
Or Riot can make a proper anti-sustain item for once, even if it's merely a very cheap elixir or trinket with an active that does nothing but apply the Grievous Wounds debuff. Maybe that way some champions are allowed to be good again.

Season 2 Executioner's Calling used to be great (crazy cost-efficient and good stats), then they butchered it for Season 3. Never mind them casually slapping Grievous Wounds on Morellonomic back then in an awkward attempt to get people to buy it over Unholy Grail.

Does anyone know how to not lag like mother when streaming?
In-game or stream lag?

If in-game: try enabling 'Minimize Network Impact' (Broadcast Settings) and 'Automatic Low Latency Mode' (Advanced). If stream, just see if lowering your bitrate does the trick.

Kenai

EDIT: I feel Teemo is really strong atm too

I think so too. Whoever has Teemo has a huge advantage over the other team regarding map awareness with Oracle's gone, and mushrooms didn't exactly stop hurting either.

I think they might nerf the duration on them before long.

Boken

Banned
More people can get red trinket to combat teemo

Or Riot can make a proper anti-sustain item for once, even if it's merely a very cheap elixir or trinket with an active that does nothing but apply the Grievous Wounds debuff. Maybe that way some champions are allowed to be good again.

not sure how that works

as the partying sieging, they have the space to wait for the debuff to fall off before they heal
as the party defending, its hard to hit the enemy to apply the debuff since you have to clear waves

The challenger teams are just massively fucking around right now. Don't expect to see anything serious from them for a week or two, unless you think Rabaddon's x5 and Machete start Ziggs and Zhonya's Vayne are the new meta.

IsayFever

The challenger teams are just massively fucking around right now. Don't expect to see anything serious from them for a week or two, unless you think Rabaddon's x5 and Machete start Ziggs and Zhonya's Vayne are the new meta.

1 team = all teams I spose, also the challenger circuit has existed longer than just today where Rengar has been absolutely dominant in S3 and now S4 he's just as strong.

1 team = all teams I spose, also the challenger circuit has existed longer than just today where Rengar has been absolutely dominant in S3 and now S4 he's just as strong.

Westrice has always played Rengar. There was literally never a point where he didn't play him. PLL and several other Korean/Chinese pros play him, too. He's not something new or "secret OP", he's just become slightly better as a result of ward changes making all champions with stealth better.

Boken

Banned
Rengar has been seeing play in OGN, home of the SRS business.

hes okay. he gets dumpstered in lane by renekton but then becomes a massive monster (if you give him enough time) post 35-40 minutes when he becomes tanky + trinity

see: JAS v CJF

Zyra plants activate frostfang gold thingy? awww yiss

holy shit zyra op

Boken

Banned
the Targon's Brace line shouldnt auto-execute the minion for you

make the supports last hit it like everybody else.

it takes more skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom