• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished an ADC game, it's still satisfying.

The big issues they have to get out of the way are:

- Targon's abuse

- Shitty support utility scaling, no one playing supports when mages are better

- Jungle gold items

- Lack of early jungle sustain/super slow clears

- Abundance of vision making ganking junglers unviable

Other than that, it's nice having a full build at 30 minutes as a jungler.

So happy to hear that. Because I like her but she gets so much hate.
With the frostfang gold item series I feel like she'll be quite powerful in S4
In one of my last games in Season 3, an enemy Karma mid did more damage with empowered Q than Veigar's ultimate. Game was pretty intense once everyone started grouping, but I don't want to deal with a chase comp like Lucian - Blitz - Shyv - Riven - Karma again.

Buy the non-support expensive shit yo.

I went sunfire Karma yesterday and was having a blast dueling their Riven.
ಠ_ಠ

Just... ಠ_ಠ

garath

This new jungle has pretty much put the hammer down on the really strong early jungle presence. It looks like farm till 6 then gank is going to be the new norm. Camps are too hard and vision is everywhere. We might see a little more counter jungling and duels in the jungle though? Junglers are going to be pretty low after camps and no quick level 3 might mean more ambushes by strong level 2 duelists. /shrug

Warwick secret op now?

I'm almost scared to try Kha'zix. His first clear will be rough and he'll be pretty blue buff dependent early. Rengar might have a better time of it if we're just talking assassin junglers.

yup. Quinn and Panth bot is legit.

iKxcuIe76Ihqq.png

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
why are trinkets cumbersome? as a support, its basically like taking explorer ward mastery.
If we want to elaborate on this it's pretty simple.

Trinkets are a system layered on top of the existing item system. They do not operate within the basic construct of paying gold to receive items, instead awkwardly expanding the inventory while asking for players to rebind basic keybindings. The Explorer Ward was simply a limited use ward thrown into the players bag at the start of the game. Trinkets add immediately to the learning curve for new players and add a contrived metagame that existing players need to participate in.

Newt

what? it's amazing fun. Quinn and Pantheon is hilarious.
It basically eliminates the need for a jungler. ADC gets red with the support , mid gets blue. If you're both without double targon's you're screwed...if you don't have red you're at a disadvantage. If you're in a 1v2 top you're also screwed. Your mid is at a disadvantage without blue. As it is right now it's super hard for the jungler to gank early on with the strong monsters, more vision etc.

The item also give that ridiculous regen in lane. I'm not saying that 2 1 2 should never be done, but Targon's needs to be nerfed to hell. It's pretty obvious that they only intended the support to be buying it.

enemy team had Soraka.

No sympathy for that shit.
They wanted to try a champ with reworked skills, new itemization, and that was generally considered weak? How dare they.

Cathcart

seriously the amount of gold you now have is ridiculous, but I dunno, doesn't feel as good as I thought it would. I think it's mostly because the support items aside from the gp10 items are kinda lame and taking items from other classes doesn't feel so hot.
That's crazy talk, I played a Leona game and got a full tank build; it was amazing. Time to get all up in some faces, HUUUH! I wanna try Taric next. This is the best.

AdventChild

Neo Member
It basically eliminates the need for a jungler. ADC gets red with the support , mid gets blue. If you're both without double targon's you're screwed...if you don't have red you're at a disadvantage. If you're in a 1v2 top you're also screwed. Your mid is at a disadvantage without blue. As it is right now it's super hard for the jungler to gank early on with the strong monsters, more vision etc.

The item also give that ridiculous regen in lane. I'm not saying that 2 1 2 should never be done, but Targon's needs to be nerfed to hell. It's pretty obvious that they only intended the support to be buying it.

They wanted to try a champ with reworked skills, new itemization, and that was generally considered weak? How dare they.

So, riot changed jung and u are saying that junglers are not necesary now? errr

Bringing a jugler right now is a liability because junglers have to farm way more early while duo laners with two relic shields can outfarm and outlevel you while shutting down your solo laner.

Right now junglers are basically all Warwick. And people have yet to perfect duo targon lanes. Shit is going to get even worse.

Meanwhile mid lane stays the best and coziest lane.

I think you're taking my post a bit too seriously mate

Newt

What's the reason they changed Cokri's Q?
It was just instant free damage. It basically had no counterplay.

I love the new Corki q now. He misses it, I all in him as Draven. He uses it, I get more mana as Sivir. I just ignore him as Vayne up until level 6.

drawkcaB

It has less to do with changes to the jungle. It has everything to do with Targon's brace.

Actually it has a lot to do with the jungle changes. Clearing the jungle beats up junglers now and they reach levels 3 and 6 later. That gives the 2v1 lane enough time to exert pressure without having to worry about the 1v1 and 2v2 lanes getting punished by the jungler.

PROGRAM_IX said:
The griefing when the fed guy buys it just as the support is saving up the recipe cost...

That and it's an inelegant solution. It might be easier to have all nearby relics/targons to go cooldown when one is used. The 2nd relic in lane will essentially never get to proc.

Newt

Actually it has a lot to do with the jungle changes. Clearing the jungle beats up junglers now and they reach levels 3 and 6 later. That gives the 2v1 lane enough time to exert pressure without having to worry about the 1v1 and 2v2 lanes getting punished by the jungler.
Yeah, it still has a lot to do with the jungle changes. The primary factor though is the Targon's brace.

The griefing when the fed guy buys it just as the support is saving up the recipe cost...
Sounds like something I would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom