• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually getting 70% plat, 25% diamond and 5% challenger now on my normals and ARAM. :/

Safe to say... there are diamonds who still play like bronze.

Achtius

my diamond played like diamond

=/

i wonder how many money they wasting on the music video for the new guy instead of making more skins,.

Agkel

ugh

hhnXbDn.png

I guess it could be worse... poppy

edit: Viktor any good? I really like that full machine skin on sale. I could get him with ip and buy the skin

Kenai

People are calling support in normals a lot, I can't even get into the chat room before someone has it picked.

On the other hand, I haven't needed to jungle, so I'm happy I get to practice some other lane roles. Maybe I'll play ranked a little after the weekend is over (and then likely cry in the corner at the result).

So... my amumu support experiment results:
4YDNBZL.png

Impressions:
The first 6 lvl are crazy difficult to hold BUT if you manage it's a total wreckage of enemy team afterward. I guess that if one duo queue with an adc friend that could give really good results. I'll keep trying it from time to time because it's fun anyway.

Newt

So... my amumu support experiment results:
4YDNBZL.png

Impressions:
The first 6 lvl are crazy difficult to hold BUT if you manage it's a total wreckage of enemy team afterward. I guess that if one duo queue with an adc friend that could give really good results. I'll keep trying it from time to time because it's fun anyway.
Amumu support is kinda just like a worse version of Leona, tbh.

does anyone here speak polish? i'm getting polish emails from RIOT. I'm not sure if this is some sort of scam but it if i translate them with google they look legit. seems like someone asked because his account got hacked and then two rioters replied what he should provide to get it back (that part seems shady). The first email from the "user" seems pretty legit and he uses an email that's sorta similiar to the one i use so i could see the support making a mistake.

Leezard

You differentiate for me. How far up the price chain can random skins go?

Well I got Forecast Janna which I believe is one of the 1800 "Legendary" skins, so I'd assume anything is possible?

Yes, anything above or (equal to, I guess) 520 RP is possible. In fact, a friend of mine managed to get a skin that was on sale for 487 RP, and customer support let him keep the skin and get the RP back, since it wasn't 520 or above.

does anyone here speak polish? i'm getting polish emails from RIOT. I'm not sure if this is some sort of scam but it if i translate them with google they look legit. seems like someone asked because his account got hacked and then two rioters replied what he should provide to get it back (that part seems shady). The first email from the "user" seems pretty legit and he uses an email that's sorta similiar to the one i use so i could see the support making a mistake.

Play it safe and ignore the mail. don't click any link on it either.

nautilus might be alright too, tho it's less damage for lane than leona

I'll buy and try him
But first I need a thousand more IP for Shyv. Then buy new runes to get ready for placement games in ranked. And then I'll buy and try him.
Thanks for the advice. I like those tanky supports. though I don't like Taric much (no reason really I just don't have feelings for him)

That's not why I ban him, lol. I ban him because he prevents my early aggression.

Also that's not really how the axes work, you control where they go, they don't control where you go. Every axe you catch can be a safe one.
You should be turning on Blitzcrank then if you have someone like Alistar, Leona, Thresh or especially Taric backing you up. He'll think twice trying to be cute with his "zoning". Show him nothing but disrespect.

he can end the game with one good hook past the 35 minute mark. Dudes a monster at Baron and seiges.

in lane he's much less of a threat imo.
Bad hooks are much, much more common across all levels of play. Allied ones are only tolerable to me if I'm playing Trundle, because you have to try really hard to miss a hook on someone who's being slowed by 50% for a few seconds.

Hecarim seems strong these days, once I get trin force it's usually gg.
Not really feeling him ATM, but the sustain changes of the Spirit Stone jungle items on PBE (provided they make it to Live) will benefit his early game greatly.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Bad hooks are much, much more common across all levels of play. Allied ones are only tolerable to me if I'm playing Trundle, because you have to try really hard to miss a hook on someone who's being slowed by 50% for a few seconds.

a blitz with bad hooks isnt going to be worth anything in lane either but the longer the game goes on the the greater chance there will be he accidently does the right thing.

zanyu

i wonder how many money they wasting on the music video for the new guy instead of making more skins,.

I don't mind a video every once in awhile. It's just a nice little something.

So I am terrible at last hitting. I would like to try to get better at top and mid. Any suggestions for runes? More armor pen?

I'm not the best last hitter in the world, but two things you have to get used to is attack animation and low minion health. Know how much health and damage you will be doing, and once you get the feel of the animation should be easier.

It will be more fluid once you practice consistently with some champions. A lot of people focus on harass than cs, and then they fall behind. Getting a good mixture of both though is optimal.

Does going 1/10/21 count as feeding?
Not necessarily. Technically as long as you are coming out ahead in trades or at the very least breaking even then it's not too bad.

2 heroes. vs 1 hero.
1 kill + 1 assist, 1 death > 1 kill 1 death.

2 heroes. vs 1 hero.
1 kill + 1 assist, 2 deaths < 2 kill 1 death.

3 heroes. vs 1 hero.
1 kill + 2 assist, 2 deaths < 2 kill 1 death.

4 heroes. vs 2 heroes
2 kill + 2 assist, 2 deaths > 2 kill 2 death.

4 heroes. vs 2 heroes
2 kill + 2 assist, 3 deaths = 3 kill 2 death.
(Gold is near even in this situation, although number advantage is bad)

Breaking even is when kills and assists are spread out evenly in a full 5v5 team fight, and breaking 2-2, 3-3, etc.

Technically it's legitimately "worth" tower diving a carry early 2v1 as long as you get the kill and one person survives.

Generally is how trade offs for gold income comes out to be. But obviously this doesn't include shut down gold or when carries are getting sniped down first.

Minions are evolving:
dgD7hqv.gif

Also just played against a Teemo on my Riven. So irritating to catch in lane. He also bought Frost Queen's Claim to annoy me even more. I've never bought Alacrity so early. Massacred him every time I got to him. Felt great shrugging off random shrooms on the map with E.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I mean, he's not bad but he's completely outclassed. There's no reason to actually pick Brand over whatever else mid lane.
he's really not. when it comes to potential damage output he is one of the best in the game, and his % damage makes him a pretty versatile pick.

Today's mystery skins:

Panda Annie
Chosen Master Yi (boooooooooo)
Musketeer Twisted Fate

Also bought the Annie in Wonderland skin that was on sale. Really like that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom