• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh1ner

I don't know why people think Blitz isn't a legitimate ban. I always ban him when I'm playing Draven.

He only is a threat in laning, when it comes to roaming stage his utility becomes a one trick pony unlike Thresh who can lantern - save, hook - initiate, shield for damage, e for short stun and stop escape or initiation.

Generally if you play bot a lot dodging blitz grab, thresh hook, ez skillshots becomes childs play.

Newt

He only is a threat in laning, when it comes to roaming stage his utility becomes a one trick pony unlike Thresh who can lantern - save, hook - initiate, shield for damage, e for short stun and stop escape or initiation.

Generally if you play bot a lot dodging blitz grab, thresh hook, ez skillshots becomes childs play.
His pull isn't my problem. It's his zoning power, and ability to prevent early aggression.

And I have like 1000 games bot, it's not like Blitz is something new to me.

Nekofrog

Banned
Seeing as how December is rent free as a Christmas gift from my landlords (they're freaking awesome), I just dropped $100 in RP for the upcoming skinstravaganza. Gifted myself Tundra Fizz, some shitty Xin Zhao skin, and Leprechaun Veigar. Overall worth. Promptly bought Blood Lord Vlad and Brolaf.

Newt

Seeing as how December is rent free as a Christmas gift from my landlords (they're freaking awesome), I just dropped $100 in RP for the upcoming skinstravaganza. Gifted myself Tundra Fizz, some shitty Xin Zhao skin, and Leprechaun Veigar. Overall worth. Promptly bought Blood Lord Vlad and Brolaf.
Soul Reaver Draven is on sale right now.

Nekofrog

Banned
I don't own Draven and I will never own Draven.

Cass is on sale. I was thinking of buying her a few days ago, glad I waited. Snagged her on sale.

Nekofrog

Banned
1452008_10152109318741803_1354489144_n.jpg

Fuck my friend. Holy shit. Lucky ass mystery gift.

Edit:

And second gift was Magnificent TF.

zanyu

Hey does anyone feel like trying to boosting their MMR during the pre-season.

I've been getting back into league recently, I'm just trying to push up to plat. You can hit me up here or on league. IGN is zanyu

Newt

Hey does anyone feel like trying to boosting their MMR during the pre-season.

I've been getting back into league recently, I'm just trying to push up to plat. You can hit me up here or on league. IGN is zanyu
Will add. Trying to push to plat atm too. IGN LordNewt.

zanyu

Will add. Trying to push to plat atm too. IGN LordNewt.

Sent you a message.

I'm not the best mechanically, I'll admit. But still working on a lot of things. Overall I'm not a huge person to rage, just someone that is trying to get better. :p

Burt

You guys need to stop being such try hands. It's much more fun never playing ranked, decaying to bronze V, and pooping all over people who lolking you and talk shit before the game even starts.

I used to play ranked, but it's much nicer never having to rage at someone submarining your attempts at rising through the ranks.

Kenai

nothing is really set atm, and it varies for diff champz
i usually try new pages every game for things im not sure about but my page is defaulted to 0/9/21

I've been sorta enjoying Expose Weakness with Zyra and Annie, although I can see that not being as good as 9 in the defense tree for the more tanky melee supports.

In the streams I see pretty much every support deep in the utility tree with Scavenger and Bandit, so I assume they go to 21 in Utility at the very least.

Volibear is so awesome.

Managed to get my team to let me jungle doing a last minute 3 man trade. Left an inexperienced Garen up against a Jax but it was worth it. Went 9-1-16 with the bear and we won.

So easy to pick up, and his ganks are so devastating. He's also a master baiter. Yesterday I was on the same team as a Heimer, and he got caught out in a 3v1 top late in the game. TP'd in to one of his turrets or a minion or something while he stalled with Zhonya's, and it looked over for us, but the Voli passive + heimer OP + turrets ended in a rather easy 2v3 turn around.

Two days of self gifting:

Dragon Fist Lee Sin <--------- YAY
Darkforge Jarvan
Frostfire Annie
Tundra Hunter Warwick
Redeemed Riven
Forecast Janna <----------- YAY

Zynx

I want to see the new runes. I've been playing a lot less lately, with everything feeling so patchwork and incomplete; never knowing what we should be trying to adapt to and what will be thrown out.

Why bring in the new smite and not the new teleport and other changes? TBH I want the new teleport a lot - I think it'd be neat to run on all 4 laners.

The perserverence mastery seems so good, I'm seriously thinking of sacrificing 21 offense to get it. Maxing it out gives you a third of your entire health back every minute, without requiring any special conditions.

So I should be trying Garen for my easy bruiser? Is he bugged right now? Anyone have any insight into my question about seeing animations in fog?

Mystery skins:

Imperial Lux (why? I now own 3 Lux skins)
Dreadknight Garen
Executioner Mundo

Debating on playing my fourth provisional game tonight for solo. I've been putting this off for weeks...

Mystery skins:

Imperial Lux (why? I now own 3 Lux skins)
Dreadknight Garen
Executioner Mundo

Debating on playing my fourth provisional game tonight for solo. I've been putting this off for weeks...

Just do the promos, get in bronze and be disappointed like everyone else, and either climb out in a month or be stuck in bronze for a year or give up lol.

Einbroch

Banned
Why am I always getting matched with/against Plats/Diamonds? I'm Silver II, but every game at least 5 people total are Platinum or better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom