• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtle

Ow89pEo.png

ap sona mid op guys! look at the damages!

sad thing is i was support sona with a sightstone, boots, and shurelias...

Agkel

edit: ooo, lux vs syndra. hwaiting!

good god, that eve. At least their bot is decent

ffs someone tell elise this is not farmville... Bronze gonna bronze

i liked the vayne complaining that she was being focused.
Haha yeah, but man that eve and elise are baaad! An open inhib and eve diddling herself doing who knows what after losing the early game. Have not seen BurnOutBrighter much though, just following the games highlight.

edit: Lucian carrying like a boss, that lv 12 panth though lawl

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i liked the vayne complaining that she was being focused.

edit: lucian wanted that golem money too much.
edit2: double defensive item on lucian, no lw.

Isn't lissandras ult an instant click? I feel like it would take a good amount of luck or a terrible Lissandra to have Sivirs shield be that effective, if so.

As far as I'm concerned isn't instantaneous, you can see her cast animation. And I think I saw a Fizz dodge it once, the ground got covered in ice but he got away with no damage.

And it was more like a terrible Lissandra, because she used her ultimate while I had my shield up.

Win top lane, mid lane, and jungle.

Bot lane goes 4-22.

Took an afk top laner on the enemy team, combined with late game jax/leblanc/nasus, for us to win. Was pathetic.

zkylon

zkylewd
just in time to see the nexus die. :D

edit: ooo, lux vs syndra. hwaiting!

why the hybrid pen on lux?

"C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.1.0\deploy\League of Legends.exe" "8394" "LoLLauncher.exe" "" "spectator 192.64.169.29:8088 JAyFYERG+m5J0WcqzkN3UcW90E/fDx/a 22784324 OC1"
hybrid pen on lux because of her passive being procced on autos plus she has a half-decent auto range for a mage

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
hybrid pen on lux because of her passive being procced on autos
plus she has a half-decent auto range for a mage
her passive is magic damage tho?
seems to me that the arpen would fall off a cliff pretty quickly given that everything she has is magic damage. especially given that mpen/mreduc is such an awkward stat to buy as lux.

zkylon

zkylewd
her passive is magic damage tho?
seems to me that the arpen would fall off a cliff pretty quickly given that everything she has is magic damage. especially given that mpen/mreduc is such an awkward stat to buy as lux.

yea it's magic damage but it adds a little oomph to your regular autos and since you're using it semi-often for the passive it's not so bad, plus you don't miss out on so much mpen (5.5 instead of 7.8). I run hybrid pen when I know I'm against someone melee like kassadin or akali or someone that I know I'm gonna be able to abuse with autos, I do it with ori too. not always tho, like against a fizz it might be more difficult since getting in auto range is pretty scary at all points of the game, so I might run straight mpen and just hope he doesn't jump my snares.

also mpen isn't bad on lux at all, she has pretty decent base damages if you proc her passive (which doesn't scale) and it makes her pretty bursty. I used to buy haunting guise a lot in season 2 on her and then sell it to snowball mid-game pretty hard.

nowadays on lux I'm almost religiously doing two doran's, deathcap, sorc shoes, void staff instead of rushing athene's. she's just so much more fun to play that way, I was starting to feel like I did no damage with the athene rush build and now I'm just blowing up people left and right. it fucks you up pretty good if you don't get blue buff, but that's life.

I change it up but here are my runes if you're interested: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/las/237189#runes. there's one for each champion but it's not really set in stone, etc.

zkylon me is it just me or are you named after hitler's gas thing
---

Garena has some weird ass pricing scheme. Pink Taric is 1350 but Monarch Kog is 750.

Literally all riot needs to do with teemo is make his shrooms visible. Unless they're in a bush obviously.

Just no counterplay at the moment, can't do anything about the fact that they could literally be almost anywhere.

Literally all riot needs to do with teemo is make his shrooms visible. Unless they're in a bush obviously.

Just no counterplay at the moment, can't do anything about the fact that they could literally be almost anywhere.
What if they made it so every mushroom instantly did half your health. Or if you stacked them, killed you. And you could have 20 on the map.

Oh and no one could ever kill you either.

Still invisible though.

Koomaster

So make his shrooms useless?

My joke suggestion of having his shrooms discolor the ground/bush was better than just making them completely visible.

Edwardo

The worst part is that people will still run into them.

A few ideas I had to rebalance Teemo's shrooms.

a) Increase cooldown, damage and mana cost. Increase slow from 50 to 75%, but the strength decreases throughout the duration. Reduce duration from 4 to 2.5 seconds. This reduces the amount of shrooms Teemo can spam, so mushroom placement would require more a bit more thought.

b) Slightly reduce hitbox size, and give mushrooms an ultra low detection range (including from Stealth Wards). Imagine Eve's passive, but way way smaller, and detectable by Stealth Wards. This lets mushrooms still accomplish its job to cut an enemy's straight path, but lets it have some counterplay. Inattentive players will still step on them.

Making Teemo's shrooms work like Eve would effectively make them useless. It would be pretty much impossible to get hit by them as long as you just attack move while in suspicious places.

Just put a shroom cap on that shit like Cait's traps and be done with it.

Ever since 3.13, my game has been lagging. Since 3.14, it has been unplayable. Looks like a bunch of players are having the same issue according to reddit and the league forums.

Reinstalled twice, used fixes, turned settings all the way down, etc.

Can't be fixed. Here's hoping for a new patch asap.

I noticed in one of my games that I lagged really bad when purchasing elixirs. Like the game freezes for 2-3 seconds. My PC's way more than enough to run the game and I have it installed on an SSD.

Making Teemo's shrooms work like Eve would effectively make them useless. It would be pretty much impossible to get hit by them as long as you just attack move while in suspicious places.

Just put a shroom cap on that shit like Cait's traps and be done with it.

This is actually an excellent play on words, well done.

garath

Streamed a high elo game where Taric got chased by a Shyvana and outdueled her. Cray.

I've been playing some Rengar jungle lately - I was 4-0, ult'd into bot lane with a support sona and some adc. Killed the enemy adc and only Taric was left. WITHOUT TOWER HELP, he double killed me and the Sona and our adc fled with a sliver of health. Insane.

He got one ratio nerf coming next patch already.

Good. I don't mind his damage so much but the tankiness with very few items is just sick.

Newt

Sivir
Spell Shield ( E ) duration down to 1.5 seconds from 3 seconds
On The Hunt ( R ) cooldown increased to 120/100/80 from 120/90/60
On The Hunt ( R ) duration for allies reduced to 8 seconds from 10 seconds
On The Hunt ( R ) Initial movement speed duration lowered to 2/3/4 seconds from 4 seconds at all ranks

Taric
Shatter ( W ) damage ratio reduced to .2 from .3

ty rito

jerd

Wtf did they do to Taric to make him so strong anyway? I hardly get to play anymore but he's in every high elo game I watch.

Glad they didn't go overboard with the nerf.

What trinket do you guys usually take as support? I usually go with Warding Trinket then sell it for a Sweeping Lens once I get money for some wards / Sightstone.

Newt

What trinket do you guys usually take as support? I usually go with Warding Trinket then sell it for a Sweeping Lens once I get money for some wards / Sightstone.
I keep the totem. Usually the jungler has a sweeper, I find.

garath

Honestly I haven't even gotten to support yet. It's still a popular role now. Jungle on the other hand lol.

Jungling I start with the ward trinket then switch to sweeper around mid game.

The trinket upgrades are ass. The only one that is even remotely worth it is the Sweeping Lens upgrade and that's if you're Vs something like Akali.
Shyvana isn't a very special or good duelist.
What? Isn't that her whole shtick aside from the super fast clears and super fast ward killing?

The one normal solo queue game I've played this preseason landed me in support. Not really knowing which way to turn I completely forgot about Taric and took Fiddlesticks.

Felt I was doing okay with the clutch silences and fears but oh my god I got so incredibly wrecked by the support Blitzcrank. Oh my god. The pulls were just nuts.

drawkcaB

Can the sweeper be seen by the enemy if it's done while one is in a bush?

Yes, fairly sure I've seen a few enemy sweepers above bushes.

Wolf Akela said:

I've had a lot of success with sweeping lens, but I also start 5 x hp pots, 3 x wards, 2 x mana pots on my supports. I played two support games with the gold item/ward/health pot start and didn't much care for it.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What? Isn't that her whole shtick aside from the super fast clears and super fast ward killing?
I mean she will hold her own okay, but she doesn't really have good catches to secure kills. Most of her dueling will be defensive. There are lots of junglers that do better in single and small skirmishes.

I mean she will hold her own okay, but she doesn't really have good catches to secure kills. Most of her dueling will be defensive. There are lots of junglers that do better in single and small skirmishes.
Well yeah, she can't force you to stay and fight but if you stick around she'll slap your shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom