• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

this is seriously one of the more delusional things i have read in this thread that ignores every other kit, the ranges of other champs, etc.

good luck dealing with corki, cait, kog, trist, twitch on quinn. good luck with your blind against graves. good luck outdueling vayne or draven. good luck outpoking champs like varus or ezreal.

In most ideal scenarios, Quinn's at a disadvantage in the match-up. Her ideal scenario, however, and what her kit does do is duel auto-attackers very well.

Realistically, she'll lose out most scenarios that play out "properly" on both sides.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Neogaf.gif

Who else is getting Pokemon x or y?

Me!

Just bought 3DS XL and preordered Pokemon X. Haven't played a Pokemon game since the original Red lol. I want my Arcanine team back.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Coming from the dude who said Thresh and Zac will be trash and that Vi's a terrible jungler.

k mang
i play new champions against bots on pbe. i'm not going to have a 100% accurate view of what they will be like. zac was much worse back then because his health costs were very high. even the small adjustments to him recently completely took him off the map. thresh win rate is actually pretty low right now, it's more just the threat of a kill lane bot that people are afraid of, and his utility is strong.

vi probably was a bad jungler when i said that. but...lots of stuff got nerfed and the game changed around. the game isn't static. lots of junglers came into power and left during this season.

Feels like Lissandra's damage is really sub par. You can't all in people unless they are really low to start. I find in gank situations most of the time you have to flee while with other mids I feel half the time you can just stay and kill them.

And I just noticed her ult only does 150 damage at level one.

Ken

Feels like Lissandra's damage is really sub par. You can't all in people unless they are really low to start. I find in gank situations most of the time you have to flee while with other mids I feel half the time you can just stay and kill them.

she used to be amazing

scy

Orianna ult is only 150.

Lissandra does a good amount of damage but, yeah, you generally can't all-in them when they have a lot of health. That said, she has a really easy time poking people down so it's not that relevant. Plus, she brings a good mix of damage and CC so it's really easy to make ganks succeed.

Boken

Banned
Neogaf.gif

and a 2ds!
this thread got heated
you gonna get pokemon?

yea they want her to be played as an initiator rather than an assassin

Coming from the dude who said Thresh and Zac will be trash and that Vi's a terrible jungler.

k mang

i play new champions against bots on pbe. i'm not going to have a 100% accurate view of what they will be like. zac was much worse back then because his health costs were very high. even the small adjustments to him recently completely took him off the map. thresh win rate is actually pretty low right now, it's more just the threat of a kill lane bot that people are afraid of, and his utility is strong.

vi probably was a bad jungler when i said that. but...lots of stuff got nerfed and the game changed around. the game isn't static. lots of junglers came into power and left during this season.
holy shit you guys

dimb has gotten more and more arrogant recently, losing all sense of humility

phillip is standing for his rights

but you guys gotta 1v1 magmachamber to settle this

Pokemon-X-Y-Logo.jpg
GIMMIE YOUR FRIEND CODES SUKKAS

Boken

Banned
beats having no idea how the game works.

me.

Me!

Just bought 3DS XL and preordered Pokemon X. Haven't played a Pokemon game since the original Red lol. I want my Arcanine team back.

Neogaf.gif

I think I might be getting one version as well.

been playing it for a week already. huehue.

I'm getting X. PM me yo friend codes

fuck pm-ing them, post them here

and quote them into a list or something

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
dimb has gotten more and more arrogant recently, losing all sense of humility
whatever. just annoying to constantly see outlandish and unsubstantiated statements like quinn can outduel everyone. the thread just kind of fills up with stuff like that. i don't even think she's that bad.

Newt

Dimb hasn't changed at all, lol. I don't blame him either though, I really didn't agree with what Scy said either.

scy

whatever. just annoying to constantly see outlandish and unsubstantiated statements like quinn can outduel everyone. the thread just kind of fills up with stuff like that. i don't even think she's that bad.

Nobody said everyone, just that she duels most ADCs fairly well. That's her role. Her issue comes with getting to position of dueling people compared to everyone else's ideal ranges. It's one of the reasons she's positioned better in top lane than bot lane. She does far better vs melee (well, more so than normal "is ranged") and in a 1v1 environment.

She sees some decent use in top lane from Treeline and it's for that purpose: She bullies and duels very well and is one of the better ways to just deal with an ADC comp.

Edit: Though, to note, "Quinn" here really means "Valor." Valor duels ADCs well, Quinn is sort of half-and-half. Like, her kit and design wants her to but then she's stuck with this awkward way of breaching their range/zone of control.

Nobody said everyone, just that she duels most ADCs fairly well. That's her role. Her issue comes with getting to position of dueling people compared to everyone else's ideal ranges. It's one of the reasons she's positioned better in top lane than bot lane. She does far better vs melee (well, more so than normal "is ranged") and in a 1v1 environment.

She sees some decent use in top lane from Treeline and it's for that purpose: She bullies and duels very well and is one of the better ways to just deal with an ADC comp.

yup.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You should play rune factory 4 and fire emblem while waiting for Pokemon.

Borrowed fire emblem from a friend and bought rune factory 4 off the eShop because people said it's like harvest moon and recetear.

Kiunch pls.

(I also bought etrian odyssey 4 because why the fuck not.) Why can't I hold all these JRPGs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom