• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcl0328

bl1N7Jp.png

best game i've had in a while.. i carried hard lol

flashed in, used my Q, then ulted and got all 5 of them. soo pro. got a triple kill several times.

I feel like Quinn's dueling in the split-pushing sense is pretty good, but it's predicated on her getting to late game even or ahead of whoever she's going to have to duel, and that doesn't really happen very often due to her having a very poor laning phase. That's why a lot of people tried to run her mid, to keep her up on the farm she needed to be a late-game split-pushing threat, but it never really "took".

I have to admit using her top sounds interesting, but I'd be worried running her up against a Renekton or Jax. I'm not sure her Vault or whatever is enough getaway juice to deal with the sort of bullies you expect to see up top? I've seen people run Vayne versus Renekton, though, so maybe it's doable as a high-risk match.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Borrowed fire emblem from a friend and bought rune factory 4 off the eShop because people said it's like harvest moon and recetear.

Kiunch pls.

(I also bought etrian odyssey 4 because why the fuck not.) Why can't I hold all these JRPGs?

And shin megami tensei 4!!!!! I am swimming in JRPG

Mothman91

Holy shit Wtf is this real

I thought it was classic closer trolling

Nope, he's on there as a mid laner!

And also:

Earned Limited Edition skins that were rewarded for events or achievements and never appeared in the store (PAX Twisted Fate, King Rammus, Victorious Jarvan, UFO Corki, etc.). We have no plans to make these skins available.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Ken

Not sure how to feel.

Has its good and it's bad

incoming fake rage by true legacy owners

This pisses me off. None of the legacy skins, which i thought were limited, are getting any recognition and i almost regret getting them now, because riot pretty much said that they aren't special skins and have lost value. WTF. now my prized underworld twisted fate feels worthless. I almost feel like they're punishing new players now. They claim that they did this so people can have the skins that weren't available, but now nobody can get any limited skins anymore, so any new player wouldn't be able to brag about getting a limited edition skin. It was what made them special. well, i can't say im not disappointed.

So I bought Bewitching nidalee on the premise they are limited only for them to re-release them 2 years later because all of the new League of Legends players cried hard enough? Im so disappointed right now
Edit: people pming me about it, yes I do know that we will be getting a vintage, icon and RP equal to the price, but it is killing the legitimacy of the skin. I was told "get these skins before they are out of the store for good" .
They made a shit ton of people impulse buy the limited skins just with that phrase, now they come back to cash-in even more on the skins by not keeping to their word. I guess Riot is now all about the money rather than keeping their word.

...This is stupid. No offense to the new players but these skins were announced as LIMITED. Its stupid how Riot can just choose to go back on their word and make them legacy.

thx reddit

Oh come on.

If I lose one of these sales, I'll be pretty upset, I bought RP last Wednesday(10/2), and I haven't received my RP (And I wanted that RP to buy some rune pages). I want Definitely Not Blitzcrank.

Sigh, I'm getting anxious, I sent a ticket to support this Monday and I'm still waiting for a reply. =/

scy

I don't really see the big deal about the skins now being Legacy.

Granted, I say that as someone who's going to be buying like ... a lot of them.

Ken

im surprised it's not gonna be goth annie 2.0 again tho

that was pretty embarassing for riot

If skins were tradeable, I'd agree with them and feel their pain. But they aren't, so fuck them.

doesn't matter to me either way although i feel like riot is overvaluing their loading screen cosmetics (lol) too much

Boken

Banned
It's good. New players like me can have some too.

If skins were tradeable, I'd agree with them and feel their pain. But they aren't, so fuck them.
yeah its good for riot + new players
bad = the players who already have it + who might cry
im surprised it's not gonna be goth annie 2.0 again tho

that was pretty embarassing for riot

what happened with goth annie?
dont remember

and corgi pls, friend code me

Boken

Banned
RE: Xerath's new kit

the spells look really slow
will take a lot of getting used to, seems really different to his current kit.

I really don't consider Seasonal Skins "event" skins. I mean, they're just what it says on the tin: Seasonal. You should be able to get them every time it's the appropriate season, just like all your other seasonal "treats"; egg-nog, fruitcake, and mostly half-assed holiday skins for everyone!

Like, if they announced they were giving away a skin you earned - the tournament victor Ryze skin, a skin for being gold in a given season, beta tester skins, etc. - I could see that being a problem, but these are literally just skins that you happened to be playing at the time they were introduced.

I own all the PAX skins other than Twisted Fate, and I wouldn't care if they put them up for sale. I didn't do anything to earn them, and people who didn't go to PAX were able to buy them off eBay anyway. There's really no reason to make a big deal over it.

Koomaster

I really don't consider Seasonal Skins "event" skins. I mean, they're just what it says on the tin: Seasonal. You should be able to get them every time it's the appropriate season, just like all your other seasonal "treats"; egg-nog, fruitcake, and mostly half-assed holiday skins for everyone!

Like, if they announced they were giving away a skin you earned - the tournament victor Ryze skin, a skin for being gold in a given season, beta tester skins, etc. - I could see that being a problem, but these are literally just skins that you happened to be playing at the time they were introduced.

I own all the PAX skins other than Twisted Fate, and I wouldn't care if they put them up for sale. I didn't do anything to earn them, and people who didn't go to PAX were able to buy them off eBay anyway. There's really no reason to make a big deal over it.
I agree with this; I didn't start playing till a year or so ago so I missed out on some of these seasonal skins. My only regrets were Happy Elf Teemo and Silent Night Sona since those are my two favorite characters. But I started playing long after they were released and then pulled from the store. Now I can get both this Christmas and that makes me happy. :)

Luigi87

Lost my promo from Bronze II to Bronze I... Thanks to an Elise and a Panth who started arguing, and then Elise outright quitting...
Went down to 66 LP as a result -_-

I agree with this; I didn't start playing till a year or so ago so I missed out on some of these seasonal skins. My only regrets were Happy Elf Teemo and Silent Night Sona since those are my two favorite characters. But I started playing long after they were released and then pulled from the store. Now I can get both this Christmas and that makes me happy. :)

You monster.

Q8D3vil

Quinn is such a retarded character to be honest, i was 0/8/1 quinn top and i managed to kill 12 kill ezrael when we had the same cs.
My favorite top at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom