• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
2013.10.11.articlebanner.champskinsalea45gse.jpg

Shockblade Zed.
yesssss

just in time for the nerfs too

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
My hypothetical build order for completed items Jinx would be getting IE --> BotRK --> LW --> Some sort of defensive item . I guess you can do BT --> Shiv --> IE/LW --> LW/IE. I

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
why go iedge botrk. jinx probably needs bt to survive in team fights.

kayos90

why go iedge botrk. jinx probably needs bt to survive in team fights.

It's not like BotRK doesn't give any lifesteal. Plus her range makes the active on the item useful and can act as a ZAP replacement for using chompers.

dimb

It's not like BotRK doesn't give any lifesteal. Plus her range makes the active on the item useful and can act as a ZAP replacement for using chompers.
lifesteal is only useful when you have enough ad to power it. her short range makes her a less likely candidate for botrk. i dunno what you are talking about with zap replacement.

kayos90

lifesteal is only useful when you have enough ad to power it. her short range makes her a less likely candidate for botrk. i dunno what you are talking about with zap replacement.

It's not like you're straight up rushing BotRK though. It's followed up by IE so it's not a complete loss. If she has super long range then it requires the ADC to move in to use the active. If her range is relatively short enough then it makes the active useful since she's in range to use it anyway. As for the zap replacement I was talking about how the item slows so you can use it in combination with the chompers.

Maybe Jinx is the one champion hurricane is good on

We already tested this. Hurricane is a bad item. I'll still build it on Jinx for kicks though.

dimb

iedge and botrk don't synergize at all. think about the impact your items have on one another.
If she has super long range then it requires the ADC to move in to use the active.
one day i will come back to this and blame it for the ulcer.

Type2

I've been doing bloodthurster to shiv/infinity edge to last whisper. its tough to get her in normals have to have that quick insta lock.

Newt

She seems like she benefits a lot from pure AD, so I'll probably just use my Draven build on her.

When ahead:

Zerkers-BT-IE-LW

When tied/behind:

Zerkers-BT-Zeal-LW-Shiv/PD

garath

I watched Tabzz play her and honestly, I don't think she needs attack speed at all. Her base sucks but the steroid is awesome. I'd build her more like Legolas Varus with raw AD and penetration.

She doesn't need attack speed, but getting a Shiv as a 4th item is really good. PD + her steroid is overkill, she gets 2.00 attack speed easy.

I stand by my BT > IE > LW build. Raw AD also makes your W hurt a lot more.
iedge and botrk don't synergize at all. think about the impact your items have on one another.
It's Tristana's core build, though, is it not?

Newt

Not even close lol

But I honestly wonder how she fares top because she simply has no place bot lane.
I really like Quinn for some matchups bot lane. She's fun top, but she pretty much functions as a worse version of Tryndamere overall, but has better lane harass. You choose Quinn top as a split pusher, not much else there is to it.

Edit: I'd probably say the scariest fed champion is Poppy. Dat passive so stronk.

DeadNames

Banned
I really like Quinn for some matchups bot lane. She's fun top, but she pretty much functions are a worse version on Tryndamere overall, but has better lane harass. You choose Quinn top as a split pusher, not much else there is to it.

Edit: I'd probably say the scariest fed champion is Poppy. Dat passive so stronk.

I've only gone against poppy once.

That was hell.

Newt

Ladies and gentlemen, EUW!
It's okay

Hi Summoners,

We are aware that they are some issues with the platform at the moment. Players may not be able to start new games and get stuck when trying to login.

We are already working on it to restore the service as soon as possible and will keep this thread updated.

16:55 GMT - We've disabled all Queues and Custom games while we are working on this issue.

Reassured now, huh?

Eh? why would that reassure me?

I'm commenting on the fact that it's problems as usual and we can't play games. As usual.

I mean, it's nice that they're telling us something is wrong, but it doesn't change the fact I can't play a game.

We should do some 5v5 Jinx if/when the servers gets back up. Been playing on eune today, so not aware of the current situation.

Can't, new patch disabled it.

Edwardo

Who has used paypal with their serve card as direct deposit? I linked my serve account to paypal, now all I have to do is send $20 from paypal to my serve account, right?

JesseZao

Who has used paypal with their serve card as direct deposit? I linked my serve account to paypal, now all I have to do is send $20 from paypal to my serve account, right?

Yep. Once you verified it by confirming the small deposits, just use withdraw to bank account for the serve card. Takes a few days.

I think a struck a goldmine. Found me a really good ADC who wanted to duo with me because I did well because of that one game where I made a lot of plays as support. He knows what I'm trying to do when attacking minions near the tower, buys a ward or two, listens to objective calls and actually knows when to retreat. Above all, he's actually friendly and isn't obnoxious in chat. D: He even kept telling Jax to ignore our GP who was being really annoying and negative. He doesn't blame anyone and apologizes for mistakes.

Yeah it's sad when I find it amazing to get randomly queued with a decent person.

Yeah, Quinn would be very good against Jinx.

Jinx' strengths are her insane attack speed on mini gun, no use if you're blind and Quinn can harass/engage from outside of her rocket range (Quinn's Q range is 1025, Vault is 750).

Quinn's also incredibly sticky which is good against anyone without an escape.

When Quinn ults there's literally no chance for most ADCs.

Newt

Yeah, Quinn would be very good against Jinx.

Jinx' strengths are her insane attack speed on mini gun, no use if you're blind and Quinn can harass/engage from outside of her rocket range (Quinn's Q range is 1025, Vault is 750).

Quinn's also incredibly sticky which is good against anyone without an escape.

When Quinn ults there's literally no chance for most ADCs.
Meh, I would think Jinx could just safely poke and pretty much avoid all dueling type engagements. I'd have to try the matchup for myself though.

bjaelke

Bjergsen building Jinx as an AD caster with great success. BT -> LW -> Cdr boots -> IE. The ultimate was on a 30 second cooldown at level 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom