• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerd

Our Ashe that takes Flash/Tele as summoners because she is a "global threat" gets shit on in lane. I'm shocked right now.

scy

Not really, no. Cleaver is really at it's best if you have an easy way to apply multiple stacks to multiple targets quickly. Honestly, there's very few champions left who still make any real amazing use from Cleaver.

I think he was more interested in the flat AD and sniping the enemy down. Talked about getting TF as a 5th item.

Really, that's just too late to matter that much. Just get more BTs :x

garath

That's kind of what I figured. Build her with AD. Don't need attackspeed.

She's pretty strong. But I think the strength largely rests with how well put together her kit is.

Macattk15

Has Riot made any mention of the Harrowing skins this year? And dear god please let me buy Zombie Brand ... he's one of my favorite champs and I stopped playing last year around this time and missed it.

No Harrowing announcements yet, but I'd expect to see the skins pop up in the new PBE cycle soon.

Pretty sure Zombie Brand is legacy, so it'll be back this year. Maybe.

I'm thinking of getting merc threads or tabi on Jinx pretty much every game. Minigun should allow her to go without Zerker and tenacity on a marksman is always welcome.

Also yeah, Zombie Brand is legacy, so there's a chance last year Harrowing skins could come back.

Not really, no. Cleaver is really at it's best if you have an easy way to apply multiple stacks to multiple targets quickly. Honestly, there's very few champions left who still make any real amazing use from Cleaver.

That's the problem with BC. Brutalizer is so good but the upgrade from it is expensive and doesn't do anything effective for many AD casters.

Cleaver right now is a lot like Maw. It's not really a bad item but it's a completely superfluous purchase on most champions. I can think of what, 3 champions that benefit from upgrading Brutalizer soonish, otherwise you just sit on it and roll with it.

drawkcaB

Pretty disappointed Aatrox wasn't on sale today. The last 4-5 new champions were on sale 4 months later, give or take a day. Aatrox was released June 13th, so I really got my hopes up he'd be included in the Oct. 11-13 sale. Maybe Monday...sigh.

I'm wondering if I should change my jungling style. I'm too heavily focused on feeding my laners and it's just not working out, particularly with laners who do some really dumb shit. I've been thinking that I need to think of myself as having an influence range and make a decision on what to do next based on what's inside that range at that moment and not plan anything beyond that, save jungle objectives. I'm wasting too much time in the jungle and if anything I've seen my time-to-level-6 slip further and further.

Stone Ocean said:
Cleaver right now is a lot like Maw. It's not really a bad item but it's a completely superfluous purchase on most champions. I can think of what, 3 champions that benefit from upgrading Brutalizer soonish, otherwise you just sit on it and roll with it.

Which is where the item should be, IMO. It's an armor reduction aura so it only comes into play in teamfights.

brian!

next week after riot reads ur recommendation
and the animators are in charge of the servers
the wacky hijinks, the wat does this button do
the im trying to photoshop it so it looks like ppl can log in

Burt

Has anyone played any jungle Twitch lately? I remember that used to be a thing, and now that I'm getting into him, I want to try it out sometime. Yeah, I know, I'll get shit on by my teammates because it doesn't fit into the meta and it's much better to take a take or bruiser out of the jungle, but I want to try it with the rat.

What would I build? Elder Lizard, then what? Think it might be interesting to build a mallet or cleaver (AND HURRICANE!) on him just for those ults, but I'm open to suggestions.

Baffey

Neo Member
I pretty much only jungle. Any champs I should pick up for gold > plat? Made my way out of silver with Nocturne but I feel like he isn't as strong in gold I/ plat V.

Yeah, there really isn't any reason to play Lucian anymore.

Course there is. They're totally different champions.

Jinx is an immobile, attack speed reliant champion with very little burst.

Lucian is a highly mobile, high burst marksman.

They literally couldn't be any more different.

DeadNames

Banned
Course there is. They're totally different champions.

Jinx is an immobile, attack speed reliant champion with very little burst.

Lucian is a highly mobile, high burst marksman.

They literally couldn't be any more different.

I just feel Lucian gets outclassed by many other ADCs.

garath

God, everyone is going to want to play Jinx. I'm not going to get her right away just because it'll be impossible to do anything but spam blind pick to get it.

I just feel Lucian gets outclassed by many other ADCs.

Only if you're shit at playing him.

He's got one or two problems, but he'll still out trade almost any ADC and late game he's a complete and utter monster.

If you can manage his mana (i.e. don't needlessly spam his W to clear waves or whatever) and learn to use his ult he's strong.

I'd like to see Riot smooth over his early mana issues and tweak the damage on his level 6 ult and W, but he's strong.

Einbroch

Banned
Lucian is very strong. His burst is off the charts. Just he's harder to play right and his power growth isn't smooth enough.

God this champ makes my dick rock hard. Gypsylord you're a fucking genius.

Also Xerath rework on today's PBE patch wooo
God, everyone is going to want to play Jinx. I'm not going to get her right away just because it'll be impossible to do anything but spam blind pick to get it.
There's always ranked.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
She doesn't need attack speed, but getting a Shiv as a 4th item is really good. PD + her steroid is overkill, she gets 2.00 attack speed easy.
not true, but also you can't really rely on the wind up time of mini-gun in every fight.
It's Tristana's core build, though, is it not?
no. if you go botrk you always follow it up with last whisper right now.
Quinn outduels pretty much every ADC. That's kind of her role.
He's got one or two problems, but he'll still out trade almost any ADC and late game he's a complete and utter monster.
this thread.
That's the problem with BC. Brutalizer is so good but the upgrade from it is expensive and doesn't do anything effective for many AD casters.
nah. cleaver and ghostblade are both good items.

drawkcaB

I'm getting her right now just because I want to buy the bundle but yeah, I don't expect to play her for a while. I'll just wait until they hit her with some tiny nerf and everyone abandons her/

(Side note: is the matchmaking in normal draft better than normal blind pick? I keep getting matched with golds and high silvers with 500+ wins. In the 20 or so SR games I've played since getting back into it I don't think I've seen a player anything less than 3x my wins.)

dimb said:
ghostblade are both good items

The awesomeness of ghostblade was brought to my attantion playing Dom. It is...awesome.

dimb

Which is why I said almost any ADC. Cos yeah, Quinn will out duel him.
i think there is an entire handful of champions that could "outduel" both. i just find it funny to come into the thread and read praise for quinn and lucian.

i think there is an entire handful of champions that could "outduel" both. i just find it funny to come into the thread and read praise for quinn and lucian.

In a one-on-one duel, Quinn will out trade pretty much any ADC. She gets 1.5 seconds of free damage without taking any in return cos of the blind and then like an extra 0.25 or so seconds cos of the interrupt, and she has an execute.

And Lucian has huge burst late game. He blows ADCs up.

Not gonna say either of them don't have problems, but that's what they're good at.

dimb

In a one-on-one duel, Quinn will out trade pretty much any ADC.
this is seriously one of the more delusional things i have read in this thread that ignores every other kit, the ranges of other champs, etc.

good luck dealing with corki, cait, kog, trist, twitch on quinn. good luck with your blind against graves. good luck outdueling vayne or draven. good luck outpoking champs like varus or ezreal.

this is seriously one of the more delusional things i have read in this thread that ignores every other kit, the ranges of other champs, etc.

good luck dealing with corki, cait, kog, trist, twitch on quinn. good luck with your blind against graves. good luck outdueling vayne or draven. good luck outpoking champs like varus or ezreal.

And you clearly have no idea what Quinn's kit is good for.

But I don't have the energy or general give-a-fuck to deal with you tonight, so I'll eave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom