• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I could understand the World Cup/Winter Games skins, but Halloween/Christmas happens every year.
Yes, that is why they release new skins during those periods every year.

Also, why is is to hard for Riot to do voice acting on existing champions? Trundle, Sejuani, both awful new voice work. Now Sivir.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

rakhir

So every haloween skins from the previous year are available too, right? I don't really care about any of those limited skins, but i would certainly like to buy Headmistress Fiora from 2012 Harrowing

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So every haloween skins from the previous year are available too, right? I don't really care about any of those limited skins, but i would certainly like to buy Headmistress Fiora from 2012 Harrowing

No, those might comeback later but it's too recent for Riot to consider it.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
AHRI NERFFFFF!!!!!!!

I REFUSE THIS PATCH!

Good bye guy I am cutting off my internet, this anti-ahri patch isn't getting anywhere near my computer!

PATCH 3.12 FOR LYFE!

They should redo Dravens passive. Just promotes snowballing, with more snowballing lol.

The theory is really good. Draven is supposed to be a high-aggression carry. He's supposed to be the guy that you play if you're the more arrogant and showy sort of ADC player. The idea behind his passive is basically, all those times you see one of these players flash behind tower to secure a kill and die in the process, and then type "WORTH" in chat? For Draven, it actually is supposed to be more or less worth it.

The only problem is that if he's straight-up winning a game rather than throwing himself into overly-aggressive trades, it's just extra gold in pocket and can get out of hand. You don't really see that very often in high-level play, though.

Telaso

Banned
I'm bringing zyra back yo!

4N53D.jpg

dimb

in his current state on the pbe i honestly believe xerath is probably the highest dps champion in the game.

ez fountain kills.

dimb

apparently his ultimate reaches from middle tower to friendly red buff

pls confirm
that sounds accurate. when you mouse over xerath to check the range and you have the camera centered on him you won't see the lines/markers denoting his ultimate range. still, the further away you are using it from the less effective it is because it has a travel time now.

it feels weird too, because the anticipation is to keep pressing the ultimate to use it but if you click that again it will just toggle off. i can see lots of people blowing it.

it seemed like his ultimate also gave vision in this massive radius. it was too much. they should probably get rid of the vision and lower the cooldown on it. it feels shen ult levels c/d.

i don't really understand what the rework is going for. he is even more difficult to play and will probably wind up being more frustrating to play against.

Boken

Banned
on topic:

Dimb hasn't changed at all, lol. I don't blame him either though, I really didn't agree with what Scy said either.

opposing opinions never hurt anyone and makes for more interesting threads, davido-kun
opposing opinions and telling people they are wrong is fine but

dimb is just super lazy about it and doesnt actually generate discussion because he just basically says "you're wrong" sometimes with a pretty caustic tone

whatever. just annoying to constantly see outlandish and unsubstantiated statements like quinn can outduel everyone. the thread just kind of fills up with stuff like that. i don't even think she's that bad.
yeah so maybe theyre just not as good as you or incorrect or whatever reason it is - so instead you should educate, rather than just saying how shit everything and how wrong everybody is

i mean what is this shit
this is seriously one of the more delusional things i have read in this thread that ignores every other kit, the ranges of other champs, etc.

good luck dealing with corki, cait, kog, trist, twitch on quinn. good luck with your blind against graves. good luck outdueling vayne or draven. good luck outpoking champs like varus or ezreal.
this thread.
beats having no idea how the game works.
as with most even fights to the death between adc and adc, it usually comes down to pure mechanics to see who can outplay the other first

not to mention, everybody was incredibly vague in what they were saying. were you guys even talking about out trading in lane? a 1v1 fight to the death? i have no idea but how can you have such strong opinions if you dont either

that sounds accurate. when you mouse over xerath to check the range and you have the camera centered on him you won't see the lines/markers denoting his ultimate range. still, the further away you are using it from the less effective it is because it has a travel time now.

it feels weird too, because the anticipation is to keep pressing the ultimate to use it but if you click that again it will just toggle off. i can see lots of people blowing it.

it seemed like his ultimate also gave vision in this massive radius. it was too much. they should probably get rid of the vision and lower the cooldown on it. it feels shen ult levels c/d.

i don't really understand what the rework is going for. he is even more difficult to play and will probably wind up being more frustrating to play against.
uber artillery mage class

dimb

not to mention, everybody was incredibly vague in what they were saying. were you guys even talking about out trading in lane? a 1v1 fight to the death? i have no idea but how can you have such strong opinions if you dont either
we decided that in a hypothetical situation where quinn gets the drop on her opponent to stand right next to them and they choose to use no abilities she is the strongest ad carry in the game.

scy

we decided that in a hypothetical situation where quinn gets the drop on her opponent to stand right next to them and they choose to use no abilities she is the strongest ad carry in the game.

No, it's in a 1v1 situation where she can breach their range. Which isn't necessarily hard. Quinn's design is about fighting within her range. She has a blind and good pursuit / engage. Keeping on people and debilitating them is what she's meant to do. Jinx has trouble with people getting inside her range and is left as primarily an auto-attacker. There's little her W/E provides here and her entire shtick is pretty much negated vs a Blind for a long enough period of time for a fight to be decided.

Strongest ADC in the game is complete hyperbole. Which, to be fair, so was my original comment. Her out-dueling does boil down to getting the drop on someone. But, at the same time, that's what she's meant to do. Given the opportunity to actually Valor into someone's range, she's incredibly potent at fighting someone 1v1. It's really her only good strength. The rest of her kit just doesn't sit well with how 2v2's go. She's not really that strong as an ADC and the strength of her kit isn't what you really want your ADC off doing anyway.

ALN1031

So apparently, this is a new item for Xerath on PBE, according to Reign of Gaming.

Emperor's Sceptre (Xerath Only)
+100 Ability Power
UNIQUE Passive - Spell Piercing: Magic damage ignores 50% of the target's Magic Resist (applies before Magic Penetration).
UNIQUE Passive - Supremacy: Xerath can now reach level 20.
UNIQUE Active - Mana Pulse: Releases a mana pulse that senses any nearby enemies (30 second cooldown).
Tooltip says: 'Xerath's ultimate weapon - himself.'

Is it just me, or is this item a bit... broken...

Boken

Banned
i think those were items that they were testing that got in accidentally

cos i dont think you can buy them on the PBE

Ken

opposing opinions and telling people they are wrong is fine but

dimb is just super lazy about it and doesnt actually generate discussion because he just basically says "you're wrong" sometimes with a pretty caustic tone

makes for fun reading tho

scy

My point was that the Level 20 is a bigger sign of it not being any kind of a real item.

makes for fun reading tho

I mean, I guess? I think it's better to have actual discussion. Like, if we expand this out to Quinn's overall analysis, I'd probably agree with soda cop here. In general, her range and general flow of her kit puts her in an awkward spot when it comes down to the 2v2 lane. My original comment, however, was about Quinn vs Jinx. Within Quinn's range, she's a really strong duelist and Jinx doesn't have the tools to really deal with someone like Quinn. In that kind of ideal situation, Quinn outduels a lot of people.

However, her ideal situation is pretty limited in general. Very few ADCs really allow that situation to happen. And then you have to question why you even want your ADC doing this anyway.

dimb

the xerath items are just datamined testing stuff that will never see the light of day.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You win for now, LoL...

Burt

So apparently, this is a new item for Xerath on PBE, according to Reign of Gaming.

Emperor's Sceptre (Xerath Only)
+100 Ability Power
UNIQUE Passive - Spell Piercing: Magic damage ignores 50% of the target's Magic Resist (applies before Magic Penetration).
UNIQUE Passive - Supremacy: Xerath can now reach level 20.
UNIQUE Active - Mana Pulse: Releases a mana pulse that senses any nearby enemies (30 second cooldown).
Tooltip says: 'Xerath's ultimate weapon - himself.'

Is it just me, or is this item a bit... broken...
If that actually releases, I'm gonna have to start a new ARAM account and only buy Xerath.

Never gonna happen.

scy

when are you gonna write disgaea d2 guides

We'll see. There's some nuances to the Item Formula I haven't solved (primarily due to me not working on it much yet) so ... "soon," I guess? Ultimately, it'll have to wait for until I go through more of the process myself. I'd hate to do any big math on the subject but with a flawed formula.

Edit: That said, a lot of the perfecting process had the excess fat trimmed off of it. You basically just run the item a lot (since you can now do it infinitely) until the item is perfect.

dimb

alright, maybe i just don't understand midlane but xerath is like the most broken champion i have ever played on pbe. the things he can do are so dumb.

Boken

Banned
I don't need

no stinkin' tutorial!

:mad:
Yea there is

alright, maybe i just don't understand midlane but xerath is like the most broken champion i have ever played on pbe. the things he can do are so dumb.
No he just sounds dumb

Pre 6 he is current xerath (which isn't even that bad) with a harder to land stun but 1 more spell that can slow you long enough for another Q to hit you. Plus he doesn't get free mana

They need to increase the cost of E or else he just uses it to fish for a huge damage rotation.

His harass pattern is like Morgana but with more damage and he has regular poke incase he misses.

I have no opinion on the ultimate, but using it to dodge damage then kill them sounds gud

Dammit xelnath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom