• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Splash art is way better than in-game. Ingame is pretty meh, imo.

So it's basically like the season 3 ward.

gnzne25.png

Both assets are there, so I'm not sure if they scraped the old design for this one because they sure as hell don't look anything alike.

Nekofrog

Banned

Disclaimer: toplane was the first lane I "mained", and Riven was the first champ I really decided to learn hard other than GP (lol).

Was able to shut Susan down in the first 3 minutes with a cheese redpot Riven play, then proceeded to kill him two more times and keep his CS really low. Then I played the roaming game and made Varus ragequit :(

No joke, Last Whisper on Riven turns her into an utter tank wrecking machine. Near the end of the game when Susan got stronk (as he inevitably will as time goes on and you have to help your other lanes), he just melted under my damage with it. I originally had a Maw, and sold it and got the LW instead.

Forgot how fun Riven can be. I miss you, toplane. Why'd we separate?

Edit: Might this be the hypercarry shit y'all talk about? Because I was diving in 1v3 and obliterating their team at some points.

bjb

Banned
is there anyone who sn't awful leveling to 30 right now and wants to duo q? just hit 17 earlier. mix of idiots and smurfs running wild

bjb

Banned
it sounds like you already hit 30.

i suppose. guess my expectations for the leveling process are a bit skewed. seems like its pretty black and white; some guys are really good - others are just awful and haven't learned anything in 17 levels.

they don't play him in the jungle.
Oh, duh. The whole "Shy stole baron" reddit thing confused the hell out of me, always forget he's a top laner.

NA has been saying he's strong but it's NA we're always the last to know things so I kinda assumed he was doing well everywhere else.

He should kinda sorta shine when Shyv gets nerfed.

faridmon

Yeah, as someone who mained Janna last wekk, Lux is not doing it for me. I think I have realised that way too late, but good riddance. She is far too slow and her initial power seems to be very useful during the beginning of the match, once the other champs reach their potential, I am just a toast. I think I might as well buy Janna before I forget my skill with her.

Having said that, I have been strangely accustomed to Sivir, yes, the woman is sure slow to get to her stride, but providing I don't die during the beginning a lot, Her late build are quite powerful. I am gonna miss her dearly. Having said, bring on the next rotation.

Also, if there are any beginners in here, give me a shout. I really want to play with some of you regularly, but I am on level 11 and haven't even gotten used to the intermediate level of the bots.

Edwardo

Yeah, as someone who mained Janna last wekk, Lux is not doing it for me. I think I have realised that way too late, but good riddance. She is far too slow and her initial power seems to be very useful during the beginning of the match, once the other champs reach their potential, I am just a toast. I think I might as well buy Janna before I forget my skill with her.

Having said that, I have been strangely accustomed to Sivir, yes, the woman is sure slow to get to her stride, but providing I don't die during the beginning a lot, Her late build are quite powerful. I am gonna miss her dearly. Having said, bring on the next rotation.

Also, if there are any beginners in here, give me a shout. I really want to play with some of you regularly, but I am on level 11 and haven't even gotten used to the intermediate level of the bots.

If you're looking for another support similar to Janna, you could give Karma a shot. She's a bit different, but has a movement speed increasing shield, a tether than can lock someone, plus her q is an aoe slow when ulted. I like using her when we have some good initiation. Ulting your shield will give it to your whole team which will get you all in the enemies face and surprise them.

faridmon

If you're looking for another support similar to Janna, you could give Karma a shot. She's a bit different, but has a movement speed increasing shield, a tether than can lock someone, plus her q is an aoe slow when ulted. I like using her when we have some good initiation. Ulting your shield will give it to your whole team which will get you all in the enemies face and surprise them.

Thank you my good sir for the recommendation. I shall check her out, but ALAS, the week has gone bye, and maybe I will have to play her for 1 or 2 games before I revet back in using Sivir again.

Does anyone knwo what are the line up for the upcoming week? Any advice on support type character that are less like Lux and more Like Janna would be appreciated.

zkylon

zkylewd
its information that has different variables behind it but is still useful for gauging the state of things, u gotta provide ur own reasonings

oh shit i missed promos i hope quantic won
dang complexity 0-2
mega is nice but no prolly and laut makes rooting for col pretty difficult

j5PX1X6.png

awwww yesss
pretty nice, tho she suffers from riot's trademark waistlessness yet again.

also she does look like ahri

120px-SKT1.png
-vs-
120px-CJ_Entus_Blaze.png

DEM FANGIRL SCREAMS
can't wait for the rerun

no one spoil this for me

brian!

does he paint with his ponytail
is that what his lore is
is him building a house his ult

also he sounds like a teenager leaning against a wall with one foot up against it
do you think riot's ever like
yo profits are kinda down this quarter i think we need to release something kinda japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom