• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Riot has ruined Lulu to the point where she is a better adc than she is a support. Hell she was always a better adc, but there is definitely no reason to build her with full mage kit now.
no. honestly she is even worse as an offensive caster or even an auto-attacker than she was before. slight buff to her as a support, but just about every other support acclimated better to the preseason changes. lulu is capable of preventitive measures that stop assassins, but in a meta where mega tanks and hard initiators rule over everything she's pretty useless.

Jenga

Banned
Olaf is pretty great against jungle Eve. Counterjungled and absolutely crushed her. I tried peeking at her red at start but it looks like she went blue->red. Whatever. Walked back to my red as she ganked mid. Was taking my red when she tried dueling me at Lv2. Worst mistake she could have done, especially when I started Dblade. Camped the crap out of her so she couldn't do any good ganks since she was 3-4 levels behind everyone.

IDK about Fizz, but jungle Gragas is legit good. Clear times shot waaay up after his E got reworked a bit. He's a bit mana intensive though.

Eve is broken and will definitely get nerfed/reworked a bit.

Thanks for the info, had another question on jungle Elise...what's a good champ to stuff this chick? The stun + spider escape makes dueling her a big pain. Counter jungling I mean. Right now I could see Noct being pretty good at it.

dimb

Thanks for the info, had another question on jungle Elise...what's a good champ to stuff this chick? The stun + spider escape makes dueling her a big pain. Counter jungling I mean. Right now I could see Noct being pretty good at it.
there is nothing. elise is a class above everything else when it comes to small skirmishes in the early and mid game. best you can do is sign away your humanity and play lee sin.

Jenga

Banned
there is nothing. elise is a class above everything else when it comes to small skirmishes in the early and mid game. best you can do is sign away your humanity and play lee sin.

Well right now I've worked out that while dueling her is a pain, she can be ruined pretty hard by counter ganks. Which aren't very reliable, but whatever.

ALN1031

Jungle is not one of the main roles I play, but from what I see, Udyr and Volibear should be able to give her a run for her money in a duel.

zkylon

zkylewd
Wtf.....

Lee Sin:

- funnest champion in the game
- most skill requiring kit
- can be amazing with a good player, terrible with a poor player
- has tons of cool skins
- skins have amazing synergy, allowing for really great plays to be made

Are you a Garen main or something? :p
I don't give a shit about your reasons, I don't like him and he's on 90% of the games I play.

no disrespect to you, I'm just tired of playing against him every single game.

zkylon

zkylewd
just bought jinx, how do I manage to keep myself from running straight to them and dying when I get a passive proc?

dimb

ez is still an alright pick. what a weird thing to nag on. especially when you're zyra. ez built phage for early game power and switched to straight ad to try and stick in the game. makes sense. kayos had a way worse building rushing seeker's on zyra.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
ez is still an alright pick. what a weird thing to nag on. especially when you're zyra. ez built phage for early game power and switched to straight ad to try and stick in the game. makes sense. kayos had a way worse building rushing seeker's on zyra.

I know nothing about season 4. Like... nothing. lol. I haven't even read the past two patch changes. Also, I haven't played in a while so i expected to play like shit. And Zyra is not the worst pick in the world.

it's a good thing for the LCS that washed up Koreans don't just immediately get an LCS spot on their first try.

good for the NA scene. Glad they didn't make it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Lol at people thinking that Lulu skin looks too creepy.

Lulu is supposed to be creepy, she's a psychopathic yordle who turns people into cupcakes for fun.

so we didn't turn into sc2.

Watching shitty NA players constantly get bys and seeds in MLG and other tournaments was an embarrassment. Good thing Riot has a (somewhat) better system.

Boken

Banned
so we didn't turn into sc2.
leeg is ded now
it's a good thing for the LCS that washed up Koreans don't just immediately get an LCS spot on their first try.

good for the NA scene. Glad they didn't make it.
good or bad, you cant exactly say

lost when they played the 3 games at a pc cafe because the gaming house net was too unstable

now im not arguing that that is the only reason, but if you watch their games before the net cafe, they looked like another team

its "good for na" if NA beat them purely on merit (cant say)
its "bad for na" because NA needs more talent to scrim against and more mechanical players to lift up all players in like position (like froggen in EU, Shy in KR)

brian!

quantic pls
u guys dunno the potential of locodoco and friends, locodoco straight took the internet by storm last night on twitter, dreams of locodoco taking a shitload of selfies after an lcs game shattered

dam pr0lly EVISCERATED by lautemorty

so I was talking to Riot Tiza on twitter about the logistics of buying an LCS spot.

Quantic could buy Velocity's spot and hire all the team back, circumventing their loss in the qualifiers. Any team can sell their spot, as long as they're willing to do so, and the organisation can take on whatever players they want.

brian!

velocity nemesisnder1boy incoming
but yeah itd be a super bitch move for Quantic or coL to do that

loco vlog is private, he is in SHAMBLES
CRUSHED DREAMS AND BROKEN HEARTS QUANTIC 2013-2013

NA is a warzone and the ppl emerging from the dust r ppl no one cares about

ALN1031

Looks like we're about to get the full drama of why exactly coL fell apart so close to LCS qualifiers. Laute just called pr0lly an awful teammate and commended coL for kicking him, but saying the timing was bad, and pr0lly just replied saying what Laute said was simply untrue and ironic. Dayum.

Boken

Banned
dUNtZOZ.png

dis is y lol > dota

zkylon

zkylewd
someone please explain

I was all day trying to understand why my dad is going to magician school. and there's no wifi at his place

Kenai

Lol at people thinking that Lulu skin looks too creepy.

Lulu is supposed to be creepy, she's a psychopathic yordle who turns people into cupcakes for fun.

She also just happens to be good friends with Veigar who isn't exactly the sanest yordle either. I thought she was just supposed to be "flaky but good natured" until I started reading her lore a bit more.

Boken

Banned
It's okay I converted Einbroch today.
no, seriously :/

the hell is happening

I like prolly and laut :/

and quantic lost?

does this mean vel, curse and coast are in?

quantic lost
dey had 2 pleay at a net kafe cos da org cudnt get gud internet cos of location of gaming huose
n suno got food poisunnin
n riot/wellplayed sumhow scheduled them for 3 games in a row

laut hated prolly ever since mlg 2011 or sumthin

vel, curse n coast are waitin for twz, tbd n cog
curse will pick cog
coast will pick tbd
vel will pick twz

so da answer is mebe

since we still dunno who vel realli is, but mebe it rly is yolopote, krupo n snuuphe

ALN1031

quantic lost
dey had 2 pleay at a net kafe cos da org cudnt get gud internet cos of location of gaming huose

curse will pick cog
coast will pick tbd
vel will pick twz

so da answer is mebe

since we still dunno who vel realli is, but mebe it rly is yolopote, krupo n snuuphe

if irc quntic sed to play thre in a row so dey onli go 2 cafe onces.

Newt

quantic lost

curse will pick cog
coast will pick tbd
vel will pick twz

so da answer is mebe

Can anyone here who can speak cboat translate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom